Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:09:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain.  (Read 5900 times)
gasfiles
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

I have answered this many times. I am not the web development company. My developer is taking care it. Thanks.

Patron74

Activity: 944
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

Guy! What right do you have to write here about anything? Are you the police? You do not even participate in this project. Or are you a provocateur? Everyone chooses what to do. I want and will participate, so the idea is normal and can shoot.

I have full right to write about anything I wish. You can drain your money down the toilet for what I care. Go for it champ!  Grin Cheesy

You are very rude, unrestrained and boorish. With such a character you find it hard to live, probably. I feel sorry for you(
gasfiles
Copper Member

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:38:36 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 03:27:20 AM by gasfiles

We have product testers at work from today testing our alpha release all results will be displayed here and telegram. Then it is open for all!

Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Does the counter work correctly? Only 66 ETH?
I have information that he showed 5000+ ETH.
gasfiles
Copper Member

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

Does the counter work correctly? Only 66 ETH?
I have information that he showed 5000+ ETH.

Definitely not 5000eth at this stage.

It is correct at 66eth still in early stages.

Thanks.

March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

I think this is the best airdop i join
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

Alpha version works stably, congratulations to the team ) actually to be honest I didn't expect so smooth out, have a very positive happened.
Juranimo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

Good luck guys, 2 weeks in more that enough to reach, at least, a soft cap.
P.s. that "cigarette" on the website at Gas Files Token Sale Ends timer looks funny  Grin

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:  I'M ALLAN I'M THE COMMUNITY MANAGER OF THIS PROJECT EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY IM LEAVING THIS PROJECT. THERE ARE SOME STANDARDS THAT I VALUE  LIKE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY THAT ISN'T PRESENT IN THIS PROJECT ANYMORE. HOPING FOR THE BEST FOR YOU GUYS. THANK YOU.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
gasfiles
Copper Member

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

lol you were fired a week ago!

gasfiles
Copper Member

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj1dvrCnV_I

First of the simple MVP reviews created by bitcointalk member "lyxorcoin"

More reviews to come!

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

LOL - at least you have come to senses.

ANNOUNCEMENT:  I'M ALLAN I'M THE COMMUNITY MANAGER OF THIS PROJECT EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY IM LEAVING THIS PROJECT. THERE ARE SOME STANDARDS THAT I VALUE  LIKE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY THAT ISN'T PRESENT IN THIS PROJECT ANYMORE. HOPING FOR THE BEST FOR YOU GUYS. THANK YOU.
shibaji

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

SCAM CONFIRMED (see details posted above)

Be careful, do your own DD, or be prepared to lose 100% of your money.

I see a lot of tactics to hide the scam exposure posts by posting fluff/useless post to just change the page.
shibaji

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

Lol he thinks he is the police. He does it full time check out his posts. He's just a pest don't worry about him. I have accepted his challenge and sending him his own personal copy of our platform of which he says cannot be done simply because he cannot do it. Within 48 hours he will have his copy of the platform and then he will see first hand. I don't expect an apology though lol

Awesome! Looking forward to that. No worries - if your stuff works as you say, I will be first to apologize here - be rest assured of that. Until then, all I see is empty promise.  Roll Eyes
OK its a deal!

Still waiting for this ^^^^
shibaji

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

I have been calling out on this SCAM for weeks - hope the damage was not too much.
gasfiles
Copper Member

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

Luckily everybody knows that shibaji is a pest.

The truth is the Allan was fired (sacked) a week ago because he tried to change his agreement and tried to extort money from the CEO and blackmail him into paying him large sums of money or he will do exactly this. The extortion deadline was today and when the victim didnt pay the threat was carried out. We arw already taking legal steps to deal with this and will post all proof Allan's extortion attempt!

shibaji

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

Luckily everybody knows that shibaji is a pest.

The truth is the Allan was fired (sacked) a week ago because he tried to change his agreement and tried to extort money from the CEO and blackmail him into paying him large sums of money or he will do exactly this. The extortion deadline was today and when the victim didnt pay the threat was carried out. We arw already taking legal steps to deal with this and will post all proof Allan's extortion attempt!

LOL! You are a chicken and head scammer - you have no product but empty statements. Where is the alpha/beta version you promised? No balls to carry out the challenge, eh?  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
gasfiles
Copper Member

Gas Files ICO

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

I have thread on the forum with 30 testers. You are not my boss! I'm sticking to the deal however I won't be bullied! I won't be rushed into doing something to please the school yard bully. When the testers are finished it is yours as agreed so expect contact from very soon. Thanks

Clay99

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

I have thread on the forum with 30 testers. You are not my boss! I'm sticking to the deal however I won't be bullied! I won't be rushed into doing something to please the school yard bully. When the testers are finished it is yours as agreed so expect contact from very soon. Thanks

@gasfiles give it a rest dude, you won. Looking at your site you got 126 ETH.  A pretty successful scam in the end, better than your previous attempts.
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

Good evening, everybody! Gasfiles is going to be something like a cloud storage? Where my files will be available from all of my gadgets?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: