Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:39:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple the best coin to buy  (Read 642 times)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

Not sure. I have a ripple in my portfolio, but I do not expect much from him. The maximum - will grow 2-3 times. There are many other coins that should grow this year much more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

I just have an opinion to pick the another coins than ripple, I haven't ever to invest in it and never have an intention to invest in it due less convincing me from what i knowed about ripple so far. I just stay on my decision, and it would be better if pick Btc and Eth.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

I think ripple isn't the best coin to buy stay away from ripple. I dont like ripple just pump-dumb coin.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

Well if you are looking for a return on your investment for short period of time then you should go ahead and invest on it, but regarding the best alternate not quite sure because the effect of it's is on and off, usually it would go up but after a while it will fall down again, clearly it's not suitable for a long-term investments.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

What is the best coin to buy now. Vote here.

https://www.coindruid.com/

I do not think that the ripple is potential crypto, as its current exchange rate has dropped by more than 60% compared to its peak. Moreover, if you have to choose the investment crypto, then I will select Ethereum to invest instead of Ripple because, in the future, Ripple will not be potential, it goes against the development of digital currency.

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

The stupidity on this forum is sad, $150 for ripple ffs, why has no one corrected this garbage?

Ripple:
Cap: $52,250,968,432   
Price: $1.35

Bitcoin:
Cap: $191,026,895,062

Now, $150 you say, let's take a look at the result if this happened
Cap: $5,805,663,159,111

Now, let's look at the ENTIRE MARKET CAP of all coins combined, currently:
Total Market Cap: $556,530,119,035

You are expecting Ripple to reach 10x the price of the ENTIRE crypto market cap, 30x the price of Bitcoin.
At the moment with it's current price in a day and age where people still have not realised how garbage this coin is, if it continues to move with the total cap, the total cap would have to hit $61,836,679,892,777, 62 TRILLION dollars.

Now let's look at this:

2016, global GDP amounted to about 75.4 trillion U.S. dollars. Gross domestic product. Gross domestic product, also known as GDP, is the accumulated value of all finished goods and services produced in a country, often measured annually

nuff said.
Marine2k

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

Maybe start with reading the whole thread, I allready pointed out that the calculation for reaching a price like USD 150,- would be pretty rediculous.
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

Ripple will reach $10 this year, and $150 long term

Ahm based on what assumptions?

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

The stupidity on this forum is sad, $150 for ripple ffs, why has no one corrected this garbage?

Ripple:
Cap: $52,250,968,432   
Price: $1.35

Bitcoin:
Cap: $191,026,895,062

Now, $150 you say, let's take a look at the result if this happened
Cap: $5,805,663,159,111

Now, let's look at the ENTIRE MARKET CAP of all coins combined, currently:
Total Market Cap: $556,530,119,035

You are expecting Ripple to reach 10x the price of the ENTIRE crypto market cap, 30x the price of Bitcoin.
At the moment with it's current price in a day and age where people still have not realised how garbage this coin is, if it continues to move with the total cap, the total cap would have to hit $61,836,679,892,777, 62 TRILLION dollars.

Now let's look at this:

2016, global GDP amounted to about 75.4 trillion U.S. dollars. Gross domestic product. Gross domestic product, also known as GDP, is the accumulated value of all finished goods and services produced in a country, often measured annually

nuff said.

I think your math teacher was bad, and your logic teacher was even worse

Of course, many things can happen, thats why I diversed million $ that Ripple gave me on $3000 investment into more coins, so now I only
have 30% my portfolio in Ripple (but I'd advise everyone to diverse, anyway, no matter how much you believe in some coin)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

This coin has proven itself well, as we see the price per coin was 3.80 dollars.
so this year we can quite expect price Ripple growth: x2 x3 it's really real for this coin.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13