Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2072 times)
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

Yeah agree with that more than a months already all my coins are down even bitcoin price also down sometimes if i realy needed money i dont have a choice but to sell some of my holdings what a sad reality.
Even I can't decide. Actually, this is the Point, How long term holders you are and how many times just following this trend. This scenario, total opposite in term of converting paper money. The situation right now is good for nothing more than entertainment. Yup, The pain is real.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

Well, I'll keep on hold because later on the market will rise soon again and as you said it's expected to rise. Somehow we cannot deny the fact that we really need some fund to buy something,  so we can force to sell our coins not just panic selling but because in order to use it in a necessary moment.
moneytome368

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

I feel worry. But do not worry too much as the blockchain tool is a good foundation in the future, coin will grow according to BTC and ETH.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

Yeah agree with that more than a months already all my coins are down even bitcoin price also down sometimes if i realy needed money i dont have a choice but to sell some of my holdings what a sad reality.

Have you heard something like "you never ever should invest all your money in any one investment"?

Many experts advise this to all investors many times but during the bull market no one follows this rule and they keep investing all their money in crypto and now worrying. This down market not sure how long it will continue for months or even year. You should diversify your funds and prepare for these worst case situations if you want to get profit from your investments. If you sell now then your booking losses.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

This down trend is just for buying because already bought coins are not in the condition of sell and this time is best to buy new coins from the market and I hope the market will again go up and profit will be double one in the buying from this current market situation and other is coin high price.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

This situation is part of real market and we see it as risk, face it and learn it. My portfolio value is also go down and I decides to hold because if I do sell, lost will be mine. Need patience but worth for me and I think you should do the same. Keep going and good luck with you. Good for traders because this is the time to buy coins when it is in dip value. We must remain positive and always control our emotions to not get involved in panic selling
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

This down trend is just for buying because already bought coins are not in the condition of sell and this time is best to buy new coins from the market and I hope the market will again go up and profit will be double one in the buying from this current market situation and other is coin high price.
I also think this will happen but we need a lot of good information to help the market recover as most people are inclined to sell panic at this moment and have a very bad influence on the current situation. at. I think we need to wait at lower prices and be able to buy at the best price
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

As this moment that the market is super down,i do not check my folio even exchange. I put my focus on other things and remind myself to be calm,stay positive coz i know, thing will go back to normal

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

As this moment that the market is super down,i do not check my folio even exchange. I put my focus on other things and remind myself to be calm,stay positive coz i know, thing will go back to normal
Right now the same is the scenerio and i think Patience is necessary when the market is down, there will be bad news and people will create FUD to even make the market dump. That is the time that you have to focus and trust the coin you are holding, if you made a good research prior to investing, you will find no reason to sell low.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Never lose hope despite everything that happens to crypto. the most important is to keep support crypto currency, do trading do not ever fear make crypto rise again because crypto can increase again if we still do transaction.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

real trader is say that HODL as long as you can, its mean that if the market are bleeding we still HODL all coin that we have until they reached the prediction price, its mean that we will wait until the price of that coin reached our prediction price. although that we know that we loss many proft on that coin and want to cry when looking at the market  Grin Grin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
AchillesPro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

I am hoping for a rise in the next weeks. So i am holding. I think this is the wisest thing to do if you don't want to lose money.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

if only holding and holding it will be a bit of a loss experienced, but in some cases there is a possibility the price continues to decline, buying at a high enough price and then a continuous decline will be a lot of losses that will be experienced, especially it would be very difficult if only held it without paying attention to the second step to take, if the price drops too far, by taking some risks I personally decide to sell and accept a small loss compared to a prolonged loss, wait until the price actually drops then buy it back
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

real trader is say that HODL as long as you can, its mean that if the market are bleeding we still HODL all coin that we have until they reached the prediction price, its mean that we will wait until the price of that coin reached our prediction price. although that we know that we loss many proft on that coin and want to cry when looking at the market  Grin Grin

Well i don't think it's also about just hodling. Sometimes, there are situations where you also have to consider cutting losses tonbe able to fight another day. Though i'm still keeping it cool as it often gives good returns if you're patient enough to ride bloody waves

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

I feel relieved right now but slight only because btc is now recovering yet still slow. Actually this is not bad after all, at least btc's price is improving.

These times, I still remain hodling and I have no plan to cash out because this good sign might further continue and I miss this opportunity to earn more profit.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

I feel relieved right now but slight only because btc is now recovering yet still slow. Actually this is not bad after all, at least btc's price is improving.

These times, I still remain hodling and I have no plan to cash out because this good sign might further continue and I miss this opportunity to earn more profit.

Yup from last 2 days the market is recovering but BTC price must cross $10k then only other coins price will grow. if you are holding BTC then don't worry 100% it will grow but if you are holding altcoins then it depends on which altcoins you are holding. currently, I am also holding my all coins.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

You can hold your coins because it's better than invest them to avoid losing money. Not anyone can invest them with low frequency in trading. Then you can calm down and search potential ones and buy some of them as we know that the price is not high enough and time to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

You can hold your coins because it's better than invest them to avoid losing money. Not anyone can invest them with low frequency in trading. Then you can calm down and search potential ones and buy some of them as we know that the price is not high enough and time to invest.
Yes the only option we have to do is to hold our bitcoin, if we want to make profit from bitcoin, and i think those people who are not holding bitcoin in current time then they need to buy bitcoin right now, because they have a very good opportunity and if they will miss the current opportunity i do not think that they will get a chance to trade bitcoin in such a low price.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

You can see that the market has been bleak over the past few days, bitcoin prices have been falling continuously for several days, although there was a correction in the G20 summit, I think that after the end of the meeting bitcoin prices will remain in decline and can not return to the $ 12000 level. Therefore, the current time you should only surf the short, buy fast sell fast should not hold long will be extremely dangerous.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

In the previous market crash, I know how to manage my money and earn a few more bitcoin from the crash but right now, it is hard for me to manage my balance and I keep losing my money, I hope that everything will be normal so that I can continue to earn money. It is sad that I have lost a ton of money this time. Im not good enough and there are many things I need to learn to improve myself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: