Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2070 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

In the drown trend we have two choices:
1. Holding the coin
2. Buying the coins.

Most of the people will panic about the market and start selling them in the market, in this way they will loose the value and start selling them in the market for loses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
I think you should be patient and hold them. It will not cost you money because after a short time the cost of altcoins will increase again. That happens often and we call them cycles of volatility. So do not worry too much and trust the crypto market. It will help you less worry and more comfortable in life.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

Usually when the market go down , I take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies, and I keep holding my coins until the price go up again. The prices of crypto are volatile, and it will increase again after a while, we just have to be a little bit patients, and dont panic whenever the market go down.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

If bitcoin is reduced, I will not sell and still hold to wait for the opportunity. I still participate in the bitcoin campaign in a hard and regular manner to earn more income. That is what I am hoping and waiting most.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Usually when the market go down , I take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies, and I keep holding my coins until the price go up again. The prices of crypto are volatile, and it will increase again after a while, we just have to be a little bit patients, and dont panic whenever the market go down.
Nobody can predict the price of bitcoin will increase, I think this is one of the biggest misunderstandings. Bitcoin will probably fall to $ 5,000 tonight, and it will be worth it all year. That is not the most important method of thinking for a trader, traders who take serious measures gain more.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
with this current market condition majority of us probably have red portfolio and mine was already dropping 60% more or less. some of my coins drops morethan 65% but I am not selling i just keep holding and waiting for the bullish market.

kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

As the market is unstable and going down now, what we need to do is to hold patient and wait.I'm make sure that the bitcoin price will increase again, so that those who hold bitcoin will have a lot of profit. If possible, buy another altcoin, as this is one of the great opportunities for us to invest in the crypto market. And to myself, I still retain bitcoin

ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

In this down market there are too many coins dumb but most of the coin not dump some coin will be grow in a short time and already some coin is growing so I am just follow this crypto currency market and which coin up and down I follow this coin so I am also buy and sell coin and make a some profit with this down market.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

In this down market there are too many coins dumb but most of the coin not dump some coin will be grow in a short time and already some coin is growing so I am just follow this crypto currency market and which coin up and down I follow this coin so I am also buy and sell coin and make a some profit with this down market.
The market is down because bitcoin is down, bitcoin is very dominant so everything will follow.
I would love to see bitcoin pump again but that would not happen easily, we need to patient now and just believe that this technology
will take us to the moon again, don't worry good news are happening, it was not just notice right now.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Nowadays there are so many falling coins and especially the bitcoin, it's hard to do is wait, especially for those who are trading many losing in trading because of the fallen coins, it's a good idea to wait to raise again than beat.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

in this situation, I think we don't have to watch on the market and we can use our time for another thing especially if we can search another source of income. and what I do is shut down my personal computer, going to somewhere, enjoy my time with my family or my friends, having a party or something like that. I only spend 1 hours to take a look how the price is especially for the coins that I have so if the price increases, I can place a sell order and wait while I can enjoy my time.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

actually at this situation , im currently waiting for its value to increase . im not checking bitcoin every hour because i might get bored so I will check it next week or the day after tomorrow

Lolz. Checking it out every hour would be worst thing to do. All the panic feeling will dissolve into your mind and might get you in trouble. Many people do this and that's why your post attracted me to explain why they shouldn't be doing that.

Things we should do when market is down :
1) Stay away from the coinmarketcap
2) keep yourself motivated that it's just temporary drop
3) Always get yourself engaged into different things so that you wont think much about the drop and don't get panic.
4) keep telling yourself that bitcoin is down because it is going to spike huge.

In short keep it positive and let go the fear.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

Well, we do expect fluctuations since we all know that cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile especially bitcoins. Selling them will not do any good so you better Hold them until it grows again. Selling would cut off your losses but it will also make you lose your capital permanently. Tome for growth will always come. Try to read news more about development and try to share it to this forum, it will be much helpful.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

In times like this, I have a lot of idle time. Instead of the usual checking of my portfolio and then the official news regarding crytocurrencies and Bitcoin as well as of the major altcoins, I use my time doing some other things. I am now avoiding looking at my blockfolio account because of this for the past several days. No more checking the official twitter and other social media accounts of my altcoins also. I am doing HODLing in its strict sense.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

I took a big loss because i bought XRP right before the big market dip . But i would say i recovered by buying back at the lowest price and selling at a little higher one . Been day trading a little bit . So my protfolio is looking the same as before the dip , no huge loss no profits. Waiting for bitcoin to increase so i can finally secure my profits.

Its good strategy mate and need to be followed.
In my portofolio, i have some some new token and also etherium but i am holding for looming better price in the future.
I know that the price will not recover soon but need more than a month

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

I'm pretty confident with my portfolio, I bought when the price dropped and sold during last week's rise, so I now just hold a bit coin and start looking at the market to create a new portfolio because the price showed yesterday's decline.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

In this time of the bloody market, I'd rather hold it than to panic sell because the down of the market price is just normal, eventually sooner or later it will rise soon, we just have to keep our faith and be patience that it will be better on the next couple of weeks. And this time, much better if we invest in the altcoins or bitcoin while the price is low because it will pump soon.
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

i think you just one way is holding. we cant do anything. if you sell your coins, you will lose money. so, there is one way is hodling and wait for the recovering

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

In this time of the bloody market, I'd rather hold it than to panic sell because the down of the market price is just normal, eventually sooner or later it will rise soon, we just have to keep our faith and be patience that it will be better on the next couple of weeks. And this time, much better if we invest in the altcoins or bitcoin while the price is low because it will pump soon.

that is a good choice for you because we need to be careful to decide to sell or to hold. the market movement is unpredictable and makes us think about the best decision that we could make. we can wait for the market to be normal like before so we could sell the coin at the price we want although it will need more time to wait. just be patient and don't panic when everything is not like what we want.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

i think you just one way is holding. we cant do anything. if you sell your coins, you will lose money. so, there is one way is hodling and wait for the recovering

I agree, when the market is going down much better to hold it or if you have extra money just buy it, don't miss that opportunity because when the market goes up you'll gain more profit but it takes time i think.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: