Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:46:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROJECT PHOBOS [MASTERNODES][POW][POW][ICO][RE-LAUNCH]  (Read 11126 times)
Nightman_77

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

( PHOBOS DEV )
Coments

Hi all, we are testing MacOS wallet and it should be available soon.
Those who are worried about current price, please remember this is a long time project and proof of work will end in 14.000 blocks. As far as i can see, this is a great opportunity to acquire coins for less.    We are ahead of our roadmap at the moment and continue our work on new features for next wallet release.  Exchanges are taking they time, sadly we cannot speed up this process.
xoai001

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:46 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/81e03182ab2f0b2820b8910198379e019557757c3184d13c5ef389add500cafc/detection

dev, what happen with your wallet Huh
detonyle

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

Any news devs regarding new exchange?
Nightman_77

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

( PHOBOS DEV )
Coments

Hi  guys, i am pleased to announce that work on MacOS wallet has finished and it is available here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/nq3ez839u3mrjq3/PBS-Qt.dmg?dl=0

Links for Web, GIT, and announcement page will be updated soon. Mac users, please try it out Wink
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

be careful touching any wallets that aren't from the dev himself unless the dev himself identified the link safe or has proven to be legit.

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
Maiyah

Activity: 322
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

Any planed to listing on coinmarcetcap dev ? and when will list on exchange ?
detonyle

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

( PHOBOS DEV )
Coments
Hello all. First and foremost we are checking issue with dodgy address that is taking full block rewards. That is our top priority and we are working on that ATM. Second , website was updated and whitepaper will be updated in next few days in more professional matter. We are in talks with 4 exchanges at the moment including coinexchange, cryptobridge, southexchange . Sadly it takes more time than anticipated but we will get there.

MacOs wallet will be ready within  2 days !
All MN holders will be refunded 200 coins each for unpayed MN fees from pools. We will do it on Wednesday

Did you proceed with refund?

regards,
-PHOBOS- (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

That is a false positive because of integrated miner
Nightman_77

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

( PHOBOS DEV )
Coments
Hello all. First and foremost we are checking issue with dodgy address that is taking full block rewards. That is our top priority and we are working on that ATM. Second , website was updated and whitepaper will be updated in next few days in more professional matter. We are in talks with 4 exchanges at the moment including coinexchange, cryptobridge, southexchange . Sadly it takes more time than anticipated but we will get there.

All MN holders will be refunded 200 coins each for unpayed MN fees from pools. We will do it on Wednesday

regards,

( PHOBOS DEV )

Coments
Hi guys! Im collecting info about masternodes who missed payments during time when there ware issues with pools not paying MN cut. In order to get refund please send me in PM your address that is linked to masternode and screenshot with activated masternode in wallet. We  will collect this info and  do refund on Friday. Thank you

-PHOBOS- (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

We have applied and payed on several, but sadly it takes them long time to process us.
detonyle

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

We have applied and payed on several, but sadly it takes them long time to process us.

That is a great news already Smiley

thanks team
fc712875

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

Do you have a video tutorial for nodes? Do you have a Chinese version? Please send it to me, thank you, my dianzi mailbox is: 712875@qq.com
detonyle

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Do you have a video tutorial for nodes? Do you have a Chinese version? Please send it to me, thank you, my dianzi mailbox is: 712875@qq.com

I got MN running, if you have question you can PM me
Nightman_77

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

(PHOBOS DEV)

Hi guys and girls, we are on southexchange voting list, if you wish to support our project, please visit https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote
-PHOBOS- (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

( PHOBOS DEV )
Coments

regards,

( PHOBOS DEV )

Coments
Hi guys! Im collecting info about masternodes who missed payments during time when there ware issues with pools not paying MN cut. In order to get refund please send me in PM your address that is linked to masternode and screenshot with activated masternode in wallet. We  will collect this info and  do refund on Friday. Thank you

We didn’t get news guys
Yes, refund is done. We are awaiting for crypto-bridge on sunday - monday
Nightman_77

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

We allready Listed on Cryptobridge  Cool  

-PHOBOS- (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

( PHOBOS DEV )
Coments

regards,

( PHOBOS DEV )

Coments

We didn’t get news guys

I didn't see any refund on my MN
Did you applied for it?
detonyle

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

( PHOBOS DEV )
Coments

regards,

( PHOBOS DEV )

Coments

We didn’t get news guys

Received everything in Time, thanks Dev
cryptoduttch

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Hello,

i m very disapointed!

I mined using the old chain, and i lost some PBS tokens!

I writed an email to admin, who asked for a screen shot.

I sent it to him, with my new wallet adress, and i didn t got any news from him since more than 2 days!

I sent an email again, but no news!?!?

Is this project serious? Or just a scam to stole miners?

Same as you, Didn't get news from monday now... they ask me to send details, then send my wallet, and since no more news from DEV, no other choice than to write here, because the also block PM
detonyle

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

Phobos [PBS] added to 0dot2.pw POOL

ONLY 0.2% on the whole POOL
No registration required.

Code:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://0dot2.pw:4553 -u YOUR_PBS_WALLET -p c=PBS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All