Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHP, MYSQL, Javascript and Graphic Designer services  (Read 1329 times)
cshelswell (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 09:11:01 AM

Hi - I'm Hireahenchman. I'm a proficient designer and programmer and would like to offer my services to anyone who might need them. I'm fast, reliable and won't give anybody a job they're not completely happy with. You can view my site and portfolio at www.hireahenchman.com and another site I did with my old business that i'm quite proud of www.mindhive.co.nz - have a go at flicking the hexagons, there's a whole physics engine behind it. You'll need to do it from a proper computer though the site still works on mobile devices Smiley I've been involved in many more projects on top of what you can see on my site.

I'm very happy to work for bitcoins, indeed that would be my preference.

I'd love to get involved in some new projects so please feel free to contact me via my site (www.hireahenchman.com) or add me to skype: hireahenchman

Thanks very much
Chris

Gotta go fast!

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:04:27 AM

Added you on skype to talk
cshelswell (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 03:14:05 AM

Just bumping this back up. I've just finished my first job for bitcoin that came as a result of this post. Would love to get in to some more bitcoin work whether it's design, programming or even creating a Facebook app.

Feel free to PM me or add me to Skype.

Cheers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: