Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][SEN] Consensus AI - Decentralized AI Platform for Collective Governance  (Read 14431 times)
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

Hi friends!

Consensus is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/SEN2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

SEN listed in CMC aswell.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/consensus/
erikstarfish

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

What is your marketing and growth strategies for this project? There seems to be insufficient plans stated in your whitepaper in developing this project.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

a cool idea from which sphere and in what country do you want to start your business after Ico?
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Partially this seems to be very similar to what Bitnation has been building for years know. Do you know about them and do you know what the fundamental differences are between you and them?
Halono

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
AdrienBe

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

Hey guys!
I just published one of the first reviews about Consensus AI on https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ipa-news/consensus-ai-review-usdsen-5min-read
Feedback welcome Smiley
btcapparel

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

a cool idea from which sphere and in what country do you want to start your business after Ico?

They've mentioned the targeted communities, I think. Although I also came up with a question about geograhies first.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

The Official Guide to Ethereal Summit NY

Check out the speakers, installations, and big ideas that will be kicking off Blockchain Week this weekend at the Knockdown Center in Brooklyn.

As the blockchain world descends on New York City for Blockchain Week, there’s so much anticipation and excitement that it’s tough to keep a grasp on all the events, parties, announcements, and discussions that will be taking over Manhattan and Brooklyn over the course of the next ten days.

Even amidst the overwhelming array of events taking place during Blockchain Week like Consensus 2018, Token Summit, and Women on the Block, Ethereal stands out for its focus on the sociocultural, philosophical, global, and inclusive elements of the decentralized evolution. This is an ethos that reflects through the programming, from the speakers to the installations to the Zen Zone.

Check out all the speakers, installations, and big ideas that will be kicking off Blockchain Week this weekend at the Knockdown Center in Brooklyn…

Taking a lead in regards to inclusivity and building the future we want to live in, the Ethereal speaker schedule is 50% female and showcases voices from all over the world, from Bermuda (Premier E. David Burt) to the European Union (Eva Kaili) to the steps of the United States Congress (Brian Forde).

Friday morning will feature Mohammad Shakih and Rahilla Zafar of ConsenSys appearing alongside a Saudi contingent including Saud Alsheraihi of Saudi Telecom and Yasmin Altwaijri of King Faisal Hospital and Research Center. With Saudi Arabia looking to enter a period of rapid economic and social change, the discussion titled “From Oil Cranes to Blockchains” will provide insight into how blockchain technology is helping transform the Saudi economy from oil dependency to a more inclusive, diversified, and decentralized economic model.

Approaching blockchain’s impact on global development from the other end of the spectrum, Sandra Ro of the Global Blockchain Business Council will address how blockchain technology can offer a boon to smaller, developing nations as much as established global leaders. With a message of “Small Doesn’t Mean Powerless,” Ro will lay out examples and roadmaps of how decentralized technology is helping emerging nations leapfrog to the front of the pack.

In taking on the essential role of ensuring that the growth of blockchain does not exclude the vast majority of the world — as most technological advents have done in the capitalist era — the World Economic Forum’s Sheila Warren will ask questions like: how do we guard against the creation of top-down, neo-colonialist technological “solutions” to the problems that plague the world’s most vulnerable populations? and how do we share the wealth of this new technology? in a must-see talk titled “Who’s Being Left Behind?”

On a less seirous note, after Daily Show Correspondent Ronny Cheng’s side-splitting and provocative segment on blockchain and cryptocurrency earlier in the year, the breakthrough tech reporter is going one deeper into the blockchain world in a discussion with ConsenSys Founder Joe Lubin and Kavita Gupta of ConsenSys Ventures. We may find out exactly what Chieng now thinks of Ethereum and “other stupid meme currencies.” We bet he’s a HODLer.

Leading voices from around the tech world will be stopping by Ethereal NY to share their learnings from the cutting edge of blockchain adoption. The Wall Street Journal’s Paul Vigna will dive into the role of trust over the history of civilization as studied in his new book Truth Machine (written in collaboration with MIT’s Michael Casey), and Amber Baldet will take on the notion of single chain maximalism. Elsewhere, Aya Miyaguchi of the Ethereum Foundation will discuss her own journey into the blockchain space, and Sid Coelho-Prabhu, Product Lead on Toshi at Coinbase, will offer his take on the state of Web3.

In addition to talks and presentations from leading thinkers in the blockchain space, Ethereal features a full program of art and installations inspired by a decentralized future. At this edition, highlights include Plantoid, a robot designed to look, act and grow like a plant. If you think that’s strange, check out HODLism: An Initial Soul Offering interactive experience that invites visitors to pray to Father Satoshi at an altar to decentralization. All this mind-bending madness will be followed up by a discussion on blockchain as an artistic medium.

With so many ConsenSys projects already playing an essential role in the blockchain ecosystem or racing ever closer towards a full release, the demo schedule at The Lab at Ethereal NYC includes everything from music distribution (UJO) to digital asset accounting tools (Balanc3) to smart contract-based legal agreements (OpenLaw), decentralized exchanges (AirSwap) and the world’s first fully functional decentralized supercomputer (Golem).

Do you know where your nigiri was last night? Supply chain solution Viant will present ‘Sushi and a Movie,’ demonstrating the Viant platform’s functionality in tracking fish as it moves from the oceans of Fiji to dinner plates in New York City. And yes, there will be sushi.

And if you need a break from the big ideas and high energy, the Zen Zone will offer quietude and reprieve in the form of meditation sessions, yoga, and sound baths. You gotta remember to take care of your mind, body, and soul, even when fomenting a decentralized revolution!

In closing out proceedings, ConsenSys Founder Joe Lubin will present his always-anticipated keynote titled ‘Yes It Is Happening: Waystations on the Path to a Decentralized Future,” offering insights as to the direction of ConsenSys and the blockchain world at large in 2018 and beyond.
https://media.consensys.net/the-official-guide-to-ethereal-summit-ny-31bcac78be60
cryptojunkie1

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

We’ve published a very deep fundamental analysis about Consensus AI (SEN). It's been a very time consuming research (20+ hours) but well worth it if you're into finding strong fundamentals. It goes much deeper than most, pointing out strengths & weaknesses of this crypto project.  Let us know your feedback (:

5 min read here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ipa-news/consensus-ai-review-usdsen-5min-read
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

I receved an email asking me to install an claiming exe tool (I am working on Windows) for claiming my rewards of the airdrop.

Is it legit or only scam?
Bombardier

Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

I receved an email asking me to install an claiming exe tool (I am working on Windows) for claiming my rewards of the airdrop.

legit. https://medium.com/consensus-ai/update-for-the-airdrop-participants-its-time-to-claim-your-sen-coins-4560de017635
mreretic

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

But win generator not work, I use html generator and recomended him in telegram group
xuanchien92

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

Nice Project and Concept Dev, Why X11 Algo?
horsecoinchina

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

CaballoGanador

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

is this still developing?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

https://twitter.com/consensus_ai/status/1024405055825489922

Apologies, we had a misfire on launch. A critical issue became immediately apparent on Sentient after launch and we had to take down the network. We're working on a fix and we'll keep you updated. You won't lose coins you have mined. Thanks for the continued support. @oleggutsol

so any updates?

Bombardier

Merit: 264

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

https://twitter.com/consensus_ai/status/1024405055825489922

Apologies, we had a misfire on launch. A critical issue became immediately apparent on Sentient after launch and we had to take down the network. We're working on a fix and we'll keep you updated. You won't lose coins you have mined. Thanks for the continued support. @oleggutsol

so any updates?

still nothing yet
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:34:43 AM

What's the point in a built-in cpu miner in the wallet if a standard dektop can never hit a block?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

What's the point in a built-in cpu miner in the wallet if a standard dektop can never hit a block?

My thoughts exactly
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: