Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:24:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worth buy NANO (XRB) at the moment?  (Read 697 times)
christianb35

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

And its now down to $13 as of this writing.  I think there are lots of questionable factors with this coin, especially concerning security that needs to be addressed.
As I pointed above, XRB is designed to be more secure than Bitcoin, there's certainly a bunch of minor things that need to be addressed, it is still in heavy development and with reason: It is a completely new technology.

As for the market... well we all know that this market everything but reasonable, its the last thing that you must base yourself on to determine if  a coin worth investing. There's reason why XRB stopped its pumping, mainly:
- issue with the exchanges - fixed
- Binance being slow to add XRB  - XRB team just has no control on that, but it can be at any moment now: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-
- Lack of shiny news

Another reason why XRB is a good investment right now is that the support at its current value (12-13$) is VERY strong, if you look at the graph, it been hitting it many times and always goes back up after. XRB wont go below this 12-13$ and may fly at any moment with Binance.

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

Definitely worth. I like the Devs which working silently on their work. Not  shilling price. They did nearly nothing about marketing. But they made awesome coin which I think will be one of leading coins. Still working hard on project

I think it can be 3 digit numbers. There can not be better option for payment coins

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

i miss the rally from $2 in december and now its in a big downside really cheap
what u guys think for long term
the coin have no fees
literally $0 to transf from 1 wallet to other
and its about to get listed on binance soon

I'm like you and now I'm waiting to see it under $10 to buy.
Is there any official news about Binance listing?? Because then XRB will easily hit another ATH.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Yes! I think it's really worth it to buy XRB now. 14$ is still cheap considering how big the potential XRB has.  Once it's listed on binance, I'm pretty sure the price will soar back to at least $20 or even further. For long term, I think it might hit $100 or more.
christianb35

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

Is there any official news about Binance listing?? Because then XRB will easily hit another ATH.
Official news: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-
16 days ago and the vote was won almost 20 days ago so I can't believe that it will be much longer before they add it.

You can "hope that it will go bellow 10$" but seriously, look at the graph,  it doesn't want to go bellow 12$, so you will be missing a 100%+ return because you wanted to save 20%, considering that it will be back at 12$ because now its a 14.50
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

XRB (RaiBlocks) has shown some really good and positive growth in past few days. But It is wise to Buy XRB at this price range!!! as its price is quite pumped at this point of time and seeing the volatility in market, this price range for XRB seems to be bit expensive.
daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

Yes its worth to buy now xrb because of a low value today but watch and wait expectedly for this coming coming month xrb will be pump at what you are expected and remmber this year 2018 xrb backup by DAG technologies.   
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

the coin have no fees
Yep, still worth it to buy raiblocks as it's still quite cheap and it's going to be listed in binance, I don't know why it took so long for binance to buy it, I already bought some two months ago and i'm going long for this one, the potential is huge and it's the most suited to be a digital currency for now in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Go for it! I bought before it all fell. It's amazing price to get in. There are rumours about rebranding for Nano. Amazing name btw. Also binance already confirmed listining of XRB. Huge future for RaiBlocks or maybe Nano? Moon!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

RaiBlocks is very interesting one. I'm wondering when it will be listed on Binance. Once it happens it could be huge. It had massive bull run up to 30USD. Hopefully it won't be dumped on Binance.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

Raiblocks is great!
Seriously, once you use it you will never see btc or eth in the same light again.
ZERO fees, lightning quick, it's fantastic.

There's been the battle of DAGs for awhile now between Iota, Raiblocks, and Byteball with IOTA basically dominating.
But with recent technical problems with IOTA, raiblocks is positioned to take over.
And if you are a believer in blockchain 3.0 it is great currency to put your money in.

AS far as the price, it has reached the point of no return, it will never go back down to $2.
So I would say right now is a great time to buy.  You might miss out on a $9 or $10 price, but its looking like the market is setting up for another bull run so I personally think that it will only shoot up from now.

how stable is a zero fee system?

the problem is that those marketing and those owning those token dont have an interest to be honest to others about it,

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

XRB (RaiBlocks) has shown some really good and positive growth in past few days. But It is wise to Buy XRB at this price range!!! as its price is quite pumped at this point of time and seeing the volatility in market, this price range for XRB seems to be bit expensive.

how did you got that animated avatar, pls pn me

Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

I think it is one of the winners and definitely worth holding some, it will not see $2 again and with the upcoming listing on Binance the exposure alone will surely bring the price up in the short term, long term it will do very well.

Once that it gets listed on Binance, i am sure that it will touch more than $50 easily in just a few weeks from now. This will be like the NEO of the future, remember my words.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

I am too interested in this coin, but personally I would not buy until the effects of the December pump have been fully obliterated...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Nadal_08

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:47:49 PM

Xrb is a great coin, I think you should invest right before it's in Binance. Xrb's price will be high, I believe so
micrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:14:24 AM

Stay away, buy pascalcoin instead!

1. ZERO FEES
2. 72k tps
3. Account number instead of address (e.g 888-10)
4. Deletable blockchain (Safebox)
5. 50mil marketcap (50x easy)
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:32:47 AM

the coin have no fees

XRB still worth to buy at the current price because sooner it will recover to All time high price($37,47) when it listed on binance.
This coin has huge potential to goes upper $100 in this year, So you shouldn't have missed the chance again for the second time.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:53:18 AM

Yes that good idea because the price was drop alot more than 50% and now its time to get it. Hold it a few month and make profit later. This coin has many featured and benefits than Bitcoin so the community of coin will be bigger and the demand will also increasing.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Master_noder

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

Zero fees and extra speed is just awesome! Great project, you should definitely invest
The only thing that bothers me is that it mooned too fast...
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:31:44 AM

the coin have no fees

Unfortunately I missed the train with this one and these days I`m also looking at it carefully. The support seems quite strong at $12 and the huge correction from $34 literary "scream" to buy Grin  On the other hand, I`m keep thinking about the the even huger surge from $0.1 to over $34 in just a few months...
I`m not talking about the RaiBlocks project here since the question is if it`s worth to buy it at the moment (I think XRB is definitely among the projects that worth investing in).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: