Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IMVR] ImmVRse - Decentralised Marketplace for VR Pros 🚀 - Listed on DDEX  (Read 29875 times)
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 07:50:36 PM by Hakamoto

Do you have a bonus and bonus campaign? And what is your goal? The project looks interesting for me, but very little information about your team!

fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

Not only HODL, but also BUIDL | ImmVRse Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

this project looks interesting team in the project is also solid hopefully will be many participants who join in this project and many also investor interest to join, success always this project.

Thanks a lot for the support!

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE  ●  Disrupting the VR Industry  ●  Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱  Medium  ❱❱  Instagram  ❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:09:29 AM

As I understand it, ImmVRse is a platform for hiring VR content creators. Now there are many similar platforms. What are your main advantages?

In order to differentiate ourselves, I should say:
1. We are not only a VR content sharing platform, but also a marketplace for content creators. Companies use our decentralised search engine to find content creators and hire them using the ecosystem token called ImmVRse token.

2. We are using blockchain-based automated incentivised contracts - that is the users e.g. content creators/viewers will get paid for interacting with our application. The entire algorithm will be built around our ImmVRse Token. Similar to Clubcard points, our members will earn ImmVRse tokens to play.

3. Through us, the amateur VR content creators will be able to learn new skills from the experienced users via the ImmVRse academy

4. Possibly partnering with companies in the future who will accept IMV as a form of payment outside the ecosystem

Also, we might consider voting rights in the future.

❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱  Medium  ❱❱  Instagram  ❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:10:40 AM

Do You have any bonus and the bonus campaign?And what is your target?

Yes, bonus structure is as follows:

Private - 10Eth or more - 30%
Pre ICO - 1eth or more - 20%
Main ICO - 1st week 10%, 2nd week 5%

fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:11:48 AM

Increasingly today needs advanced vr platform is very popular and is needed by the public, businesses and advertisers. Latest-tech vr platform and featured different ImmVRse to answer the needs of the community for quality vr platform, businesses, advertisers and content creators in the entertainment media, trades and businesses are more sophisticated, efficient, fast and cheap. Good luck and get a lot of support of investors.

Thanks a lot for such a constructive feedback. We looking forward to establish our decentralised community and become one of the leading platforms the indsutry!

kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

what is the price for 1 ImmVRse token? I'm ask about $, no ETH. I think, your project very interesting for creators VR-content.
fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:32:20 AM

what is the price for 1 ImmVRse token? I'm ask about $, no ETH. I think, your project very interesting for creators VR-content.

Hi, thanks for the support. 1 IMV = US$0.20. It will remain fixed however bonus will be provided in pre ICO and private sale.

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

the project that brought a very nice concept and I think the project is promising. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the project can achieve success.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

the project that brought a very nice concept and I think the project is promising. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the project can achieve success.
so far I see many who have supported this project. of course this being a good thing for the development of the project later. and I really hope this project can give good results.

kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

a project that is very good and promising. I'm sure if all the teams can work hard and work well together, success will surely be achieved.

Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

Our COO and CMO discussing how virtual reality will shape our world at a panel session organised by @Butter_Talk at Rise London yesterday, joined by other industry experts.
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

Good idea, but After Mark.Space project, with it`s virtual objects and districts, i just can`t see ImmVRse as a disruptive idea for the whole VR market. But it will be a great replacement for the old freelance platforms, because of decentralized underlying technology.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

Hi! I'm interested in this project but I'm a bit confused by the 2nd-3rd silde of the presentation, because first you seems to aim to solve problems linked to VR production like copyright infringement or data storage, then you speak about banking and so on. Which is the real core?

kusumadewi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

is there any VR cryptoprojects on market except this one? if it is unique idea and it works in the way that u tell us, connecting developers and customers , it should be a great step for VR industry and new VR apps.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

is there any VR cryptoprojects on market except this one? if it is unique idea and it works in the way that u tell us, connecting developers and customers , it should be a great step for VR industry and new VR apps.

There are indeed other VR -crypto projects on the market, however, you are also right that ImmVRse has a unique idea.

ImmVrse are heavily focused on the peer-to-peer hiring process between VR content creators and brands/companies.

This will definitely be a great step for VR, as  team believe in creator ranking system as outlined in white-paper will incentivize content creators to constantly thrive to innovate and better themselves, which should result in some very special VR content being showcased on platform.
kusumadewi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

Hi there, is there any lock-up or vesting period for company&team tokens? How many days after the main sale will tokens be released to contributors? Many thanks
Bitklk

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

Very good project
fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

Read latest review on Cryptocurrency News: ImmVRse ICO: The Future is VR – On the Blockchain

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

ImmVRse ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET       https://icotracker.net/project/immvrse
                                                            My Twit:  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/973964788639457286

IMMVRSE IS A DECENTRALISED DIGITAL VR CONTENT SHARING PLATFORM THAT WILL ALLOW CONTENT CREATORS, BRANDS AND ADVERTISERS ALIKE, TO INSPIRE, SHARE AND COLLABORATE TO PRODUCE SOME OF THE BEST VR CONTENT AVAILABLE ONLINE.

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

A 2018 Guide To Investing in Initial Coin Offerings

There is a difference between and IPO, and ICO. That being if an investor participates in an IPO you own part of the company as a stock. On the other side of the spectrum, if an investor takes part in an ICO, you own a digital asset coin, that is issued by the company. Usually, the currency is some sort of utility token with its own specific role in the company's ecosystem trading between i.e a consumer, a content-maker and an advertiser.

The increasing demand rises the intrinsic value of the currency sometimes by tousands of percentage. To put this into perspective, the highest performing stock in the S&P 500 rose only 132% in 2017. Whist the top 20 best performing ICO’s rose by an incredible 20,000%. These kind of gains are never guaranteed and can come with a lot of price volatility.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/guide-to-investing-in-initial-coin-offerings/

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: