Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IMVR] ImmVRse - Decentralised Marketplace for VR Pros 🚀 - Listed on DDEX  (Read 29875 times)
trangvii111

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

Thx devs! I read the white paper. I find this project is very great and I see that team aims to growth and development.
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

We need more such projects, the world is ready for change the concept behind this project is very unique. I watch with great interest the development of this project They are not just working for themselves but they are working for everyone.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

Facebook Partners With RED To Develop High-End VR Camera

High-resolution 6DoF VR filmmaking is on its way via Facebook’s Surround 360 platform.

Facebook’s most recent F8 developer conference was jam-packed with VR & AR announcements and reveals, from brand new AR updates to Messenger and Instagram, to the much-anticipated release of the Oculus Go VR headset. For filmmakers however the highlight of the show was without doubt the announcement of an exciting new partnership with professional camera manufacturer RED Digital Cinema.

Link to full article https://www.techristic.com/facebook-partners-with-red-to-develop-high-end-vr-camera/
Yes man with his two eyes will be difficult to compete with such. but while he will take others, for example energy-saving technology of the brain.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

The project is definitely worth a look! What about bounty programs to maximize the attraction of a vibrant and solvent audience?

bounty is apparently ongoing, but I think if you join now you'll still get compensated nicely. The project seems really well thought out so any coins you get will be worth something one day

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

We need more such projects, the world is ready for change the concept behind this project is very unique. I watch with great interest the development of this project They are not just working for themselves but they are working for everyone.
I totally agree with you. This project stands out for its idea, which will be able to change various spheres of our life. I look forward to the launch ImmVRse

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

ImmVRse Takes VR into Learning and Neural Activity

Virtual reality has been with us for many many decades, at least as a concept before the existence of the actual technology. But now the technology has now come of age, virtual reality is here to stay.

Addressing the difficult challenges of virtual reality content creation and distribution requires leveraging a solution that is both immutable, transparent, secure and decentralized - inherent characteristics of the blockchain. However, for this solution to be effective, there is a need for a platform that can not only integrate them all, but also unify access to them: a platform like ImmVRse.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/immvrse-takes-vr/

afterstorm
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

Check out this article: Will virtual reality become a political tool?   http://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/will-virtual-reality-become-a-political-tool #StayImmVRsed
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

ImmVRse has joined forces with Crowdholding, the crypto co-creation platform. Click on the link below to find out more!

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2Iq88Fd

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 2580

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

ImmVRse PRE-SALE ANNOUNCEMENT IN 2 hours.

https://immvr.se/ico/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

ImmVrse has a task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with ImmVRse and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2KwjqZ7

cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

The project looks very solid, is the company partnered with Facebook for the VR thing
afterstorm
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

Read more about ImmVRse DApp - A revolutionary VR content-sharing platform!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2127116987509556&id=2019335678287688
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

I see this project has a good concept in which this project is a decentralized digital content sharing platform. and I really like this concept. 
afterstorm
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

ImmVRse will now offer BTC, USD, DASH, ETH and few more currencies for all next stages of the ICO! As ImmVRse gets closer to the PRE ICO announcement. Please keep your eyes on the group/blog/email for more info!

cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

We will confirm exchange listing closer to the end of the ICO
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

This project is real and will give opportunity for all sector, viewers, content creator, investor, etc can earn money on this project. Not only that, the team always serious for developing this project, so thats why i very support for ImmVRse
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 2580

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

We will confirm exchange listing closer to the end of the ICO

THX, than's good news i think Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

this project is very cool and interesting project and this project has cool features and great support teams. I wonder if there is a bounty campaign?

i agree with you, ImmVRse is a decentralized VR content sharing platform that will enable VR creators, brands and advertisers worldwide to inspire, collaborate and produce some of the highest quality VR content available online.
Gvyneth

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

Project with great idea. Virtual reality under the blockchain platform provides the most real and pure feeling. Direct interaction from real space. Roadmap and whitepaper have shown that the project is of serious interest, carefully constructed from IMMVRSE.
erikstarfish

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

the growth potential and target user base are quite large for the VR related projects as the industry will see rapid growth in the coming years. Interested in this project - apart from using the IMV token as a medium of exchange for products/ applications in the ImmVRse platform, is there other planned functions for this token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: