Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:33:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IMVR] ImmVRse - Decentralised Marketplace for VR Pros 🚀 - Listed on DDEX  (Read 29876 times)
reorpior

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published ImmVRse (IMV) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/immvrse
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Looking forward to seeing ImmVRse represented at the London Blockchain summit.  I Really cannot wait for the launch of your coin, I am incredibly confident I will get a great return on my investment
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

one of the projects that have very good prospects in the future. and I hope this project can run smoothly until this project can achieve success.

i hope so. ImmVRse uses dapp hybridab that will allow VR creators, brands and advertisers worldwide to inspire, collaborate and produce some of the highest quality VR content available online
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 2597

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

News from ImmVRse

Dear ImmVRsers,

Firstly thank you to all our new community members, we have now reached over 25,000 on our Telegram group, so please keep supporting us through our presale period.

As you all know, ImmVRse is a unique project which aims to lead the way forward for the VR content revolution. I like to describe it as the YouTube for VR, but in fact it is so much more than that. We are not competing with YouTube’s 2D content, in fact we are just creating a dedicated platform that will enable VR content creators, viewers, companies and advertisers to co-exist.  Not only will content creators be paid for their time and hard work, they can also be employed directly by companies and brands! YouTube doesn’t do that right? Moreover, viewers can also benefit by receiving tokens to view, comment and like videos. YouTube definitely doesn’t do that! All this has been thought of to help grow the community and be ready as the tech gets better day by day.

As contributors, you may be wondering how any of this benefits you. Well the simple answer is that as new content creators join the platform, the number of transactions will exponentially grow between all the eco-system stakeholders. As with any business, as revenue grows, the price of the underlying share (or in this case, token) will continue to grow. The limited circulation will always mean the price will go up as demand increases, that’s just basic token economics!

We have some great minds behind us with experience in all the necessary fields; VR, Infrastructure, ICO, Project management, Blockchain etc. and itching to begin once our tokensale is over. Join us and let us take our place as the leading VR content platform.

Furthermore, we are currently at negotiations stage with multiple exchanges. We will update you immediately as soon as we have confirmation. We are aiming to get listed as soon as token sale ends. However, to get listed in better exchanges, we need your contribution and votes!

If you believe that payment card (VISA/Mastercard) integration would be helpful, please let us know by contacting us via telegram.

Telegram: https://t.me/immvrse

Register Now: https://ico.immvr.se/user

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

ImmVRse is not only effective, but also creative technology through which every consumer will be able to open their creative potential and make money on it.
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Hello friends, thank you already allowed to join your project. hopefully this project will run smoothly and succeed in the future, and I hope this project can benefit all of us
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

ImmVRse Aims to Make Millionaires of VR Content Creators

The VR content-dedicated ImmVRse platform aims to take this already-successful model to the next level. According to the developers, the platform will not only let VR content creators sell their material, but also talk to prospective employers and receive contracts. Company publicity material states that ImmVRse will be “a self-sustaining and autonomous network that utilises a personalised cryptocurrency as a tradable commodity.”

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/immvrse-aims-to-make-millionaires-of-vr-content-creators/

Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

one of the projects that have very good prospects in the future. and I hope this project can run smoothly until this project can achieve success.

ImmVRse uses Dapp hybrid as a marketplace as well as a high quality content distribution platform created by advertisers worldwide.
afterstorm
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

If you were one of the first 500 whitelisted participants, you will also receive surprise bonus from ImmVRse! https://ico.immvr.se/user/login

fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

project is unique because The combination of VR and blockchain technology has the potential to turn the tables on all the segments of the market. It has become a pioneer of the industry which has brought a great change in the market. ImmVRse is an opportunity to those fresh talents who can rule this industry.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

#ImmVRse intends to create a community of talented producers who will become rich and famous through the platform. Given the development of the VR, see the idea of perspective, and the company at the forefront of the industry!
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

The future of VR affects any global industry. That is why we should closely monitor the development in this sector. Nothing can stop the growth of those technologies, which time has come. All indications are that this industry has excellent potential for growth. That is why it is necessary to prepare for its development now.
thanhbinhhe

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

#ImmVRse became a participant of the event in the world of blockchain. The company's achievements and the vision of virtual reality development are demonstrated here. I support the project, which gives important decisions to all of us!
thanhbinhhe

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

#ImmVRse team continues to successfully participate in events dedicated to modern technologies. This ensures the inflow of investors and obtaining new knowledge necessary for further development! #StayImmVRsed #tokensale
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Hello admin, I have a promotional proposal for your project in Japan. PM me for more information, thanks.
thanhbinhhe

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Every day I face different kinds of projects,and it is very important to have an understanding of whether this project is worthy and who it will be in the future.And here is in this project I absolutely am confident. #StayImmVRsed #tokensale #ImmVRse
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

ImmVRse have a new offer at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Immvrse and earn crypto for your feedback.

Click here- http://bit.ly/2lRVzbU to get started!

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

Hello sir, do you have a reason why softcap reduced? And softcap now only one million dollar, ImmVRse is long-term project right? Are you confident can develop this project? Thanks Smiley
fabh_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

Not only HODL, but also BUIDL | ImmVRse Moderator

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Hello sir, do you have a reason why softcap reduced? And softcap now only one million dollar, ImmVRse is long-term project right? Are you confident can develop this project? Thanks Smiley

Softcap reduced due to poor market conditions, so that we could raise a realistic amount and move forward with the project. The numbers were decided roughly 8 months ago when the market conditions were better. In terms of the project - in will move forward and IT WILL BE LISTED in exchanges.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE  ●  Disrupting the VR Industry  ●  Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱  Medium  ❱❱  Instagram  ❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

added days the more it takes a sophisticated ImmVRse platform is very popular and needed by the public, for a business and advertiser interest. vr platform with the latest technology and different from the existing projects. ImmVRse presented to answer the needs of a quality platform for people, business people, advertisers and creator content in transactions, entertainment media and business, with its superiority is more sophisticated, efficient, fast and cheap. good luck and can get a lot of support from investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: