Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Bumping explanation - Lauda please reconsider (Not solved unfortunately)  (Read 411 times)
Lipe490 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 01:45:23 PM by Lipe490

Hi Lauda. I sent message to you trying to clarify my position with bumping services but then I was told to post it here. First I want to say that I never made this services here in the forum. When I saw the offer of "bumping ann thread" I didn't have too much idea what bumping meant so I asked who was escrowing. In the next message as you can see I asked him "What you mean by verifying account"? Because I didn't understand what he wanted for this service ( I do not own any other alts). Even I didn't know exactly what he wanted as bumping thread I never did anything against the rules as you can see in my post history. I apologize for this action, and I hope you can understand my side as you did with AT101ET. If you can't reconsider, I kindly ask at least a neutral tag.

Accusation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2502431.0

https://imgur.com/a/yLHDI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:01:18 PM by npredtorch

Even I didn't know exactly what he wanted as bumping thread

But on your first message, you said that you'll be using your own account to post? which means you have already a clue on bumping topics or
Did you mean to say/justify that you thought you're going to be paid for 0.2btc per week for a signature campaign related task?

#Update
Okay, okay sorry for that. Could you add the bumping accusation thread link on this topic?
It would be better if people will know the full story before commenting. Thanks!
Lipe490 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

But on your first message, you said that you'll be using your own account to post? which means you have already a clue on bumping topics or
Did you mean to say/justify that you thought you're going to be paid for 0.2btc per week for a signature campaign related task?
You are mixing me up with another person. I am the Lipe490. I only sent 2 messages as you can see in the printscreen.

Edit: I wanted to use the original imagem from the Bumping accusation thread.
Lipe490 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:31:28 AM

I am really trying to explain myself because I really never did anything against the rules. Lauda is making exceptions for some users (not the ones with confirmed altcoins). I would really want she understood my side. But it looks like I'll have to accept it.
Lipe490 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

#Update
Okay, okay sorry for that. Could you add the bumping accusation thread link on this topic?
It would be better if people will know the full story before commenting. Thanks!
Thanks. I put the accusation thread. I see that Lauda blocked my personal messages, so I think she will not be able to see this thread right?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

I see that Lauda blocked my personal messages, so I think she will not be able to see this thread right?
I blocked it as I don't answer to whiny flood of PMs from everyone that instantly contacted me after being exposed. I see your thread, but I see nothing for which I should act.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lipe490 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
Merited by ismart1 (1)

I see that Lauda blocked my personal messages, so I think she will not be able to see this thread right?
I blocked it as I don't answer to whiny flood of PMs from everyone that instantly contacted me after being exposed. I see your thread, but I see nothing for which I should act.
Ok. I just want to let you know I never did such thing as bumping threads. 2 years of clean reputation. I just wanted a neutral tag since I had no bad intention. I was confused with the service offer. I will not beg I just wanted you to reconsider like you did for 2 guys.If you say no I will lock this thread.
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

Ok. I just want to let you know I never did such thing as bumping threads. 2 years of clean reputation. I just wanted a neutral tag since I had no bad intention. I was confused with the service offer. I will not beg I just wanted you to reconsider like you did for 2 guys.If you say no I will lock this thread.

It seem quite strange that Lipe got that red trust for something that he warned me against in the beginning of December when he found out that someone was offering some people in the forum some activities that were for some people who would have alt accounts, and he specifically told me to be careful if someone would approach me with the same proposal because this could cause me to get red trust or ban from the forum.
It´s just amazing that if someone scam the forum and you are offered something dishonest you pay for being a target, doesn´t matter if you go with the scam or not. This police work is going beyond what is fair and right.
I once got red trust from Lauda because I offer to translate a thread, not knowing that was a scam coin. I never got the job but I got a red trust. Does it make sense? I was not promoting the scam, how the F*** I get red trust for something that I never did??

Everybody should be entitled to a defense and since this is a blockchain promoting forum, the community should be able to examine every case and decide if in such cases the red trust should stand or be removed. The fact that someone is a moderator or old enough in this forum does not make the most honest and final authority in the forum, as I have seen accusations against Lauda as well, what is true or not, I don´t know.

Thing is that a voting system should be open in the forum for cases like these where the parties should provide ample proof of accusation and/or innocence and a majority of votes would seal the case. That´s trustless technology model for Christ sake, let´s follow.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Lipe490 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

It seem quite strange that Lipe got that red trust for something that he warned me against in the beginning of December when he found out that someone was offering some people in the forum some activities that were for some people who would have alt accounts, and he specifically told me to be careful if someone would approach me with the same proposal because this could cause me to get red trust or ban from the forum.
It´s just amazing that if someone scam the forum and you are offered something dishonest you pay for being a target, doesn´t matter if you go with the scam or not. This police work is going beyond what is fair and right.
I once got red trust from Lauda because I offer to translate a thread, not knowing that was a scam coin. I never got the job but I got a red trust. Does it make sense? I was not promoting the scam, how the F*** I get red trust for something that I never did??

Everybody should be entitled to a defense and since this is a blockchain promoting forum, the community should be able to examine every case and decide if in such cases the red trust should stand or be removed. The fact that someone is a moderator or old enough in this forum does not make the most honest and final authority in the forum, as I have seen accusations against Lauda as well, what is true or not, I don´t know.

Thing is that a voting system should be open in the forum for cases like these where the parties should provide ample proof of accusation and/or innocence and a majority of votes would seal the case. That´s trustless technology model for Christ sake, let´s follow.
Thanks ismart. I am being very polite with my request of review because different from other guys I am trying to act in my defense exlpaining myself. The other guys are just being hateful and tagging Lauda without reason. I always want to talk first. I appreciate Lauda's work in this forum and I was hoping she could review my tag to neutral since I did nothing wrong but sending a message. And again I didn't understand what job the guy was wanting. That's why I only sent 2 messages confused.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

In what way did Lipe490 warned you against these "activities"? Is it thru PM?
If yes, post it in here as a proof. I think Lauda might reconsider the rating if what you're saying is really true.

or

Let Lauda check your account to verify it.
Lipe490 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:04 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 09:34:26 PM by Lipe490

If yes, post it in here as a proof. I think Lauda might reconsider the rating if what you're saying is really true.

or

Thanks for your reply. ismart is a colleague of mine from this forum. We are from Brazilian (Portuguese) Community (We worked as portuguese translator. He keeps working btw.) and we talk to each other on telegram and whatsapp. I am more than glad to share our conversation but it is in Portuguese and outside from this forum. So that time I was really confused on what was Bumping a Thread and the moment I knew that this was a illegal was when I saw the guy exposing everyone. Then I was happy with my ignorance to understand what that meant. A month passed and I thought I was ok because I didn't do anything wrong and I didn't get tagged. But then this happened and I am here explaining myself than hating Lauda like everyone else is doing.

Uptade: She already said there is nothing she sould act for, soI think I just have to accept it and quit the forum. I tried my best to clear myself from this situation. I really appreciate your replies here npredtorch.
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

or

Like I said, and I can confirm, I have nothing to hide and the first contact I had with Felipe was when he reposted one of my threads, I was newbie then and didn´t know how the forum worked. I sent him a message :

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Olá Felipe, tudo bem?

Você fez um re-post do Umbrella Coin, posso ajudar?

He answered me that he did that to help, because I was newbie and the images wouldn´t show:
Boa tarde. O repost é para aparecer as imagens, fiz pra te ajudar rs. Como você é newbie as imagens não aparecem no tópico.

Since he seemed so nice and asked nothing in return, just for the sake of help, I replied and offered my contact, my whatsapp number, since then we have been communicating thru whatsapp, and once in a while I have asked for his help and exchange favor or sometimes jobs opportunities, as for example, I did not have the tool to edit Cryder picture because my PC has broken, he helped me and I paid him $10 at the time. But about the conversation that is the real issue here, I am taking a print and posting here as you can see below

Use your google translator or ask someone to translate what has been said, especially his last sentence, and as you can see that talk took place on Dec 6.

Are you thinking that he is paying me to defend him? Not at all. I am returning a favor because I know what gratitude means and I am very honest and straight with my jobs and I work very hard to earn my money, I would not take his money for it.
He tried to warn me against doing this kind of thing and seeing him be punished for the exact same thing made me feel like it was the right thing to do.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

I'm not being whiny, I literally have no idea what any of this is about. I posted my case and gave proof that I'm not an alt account.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: