Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☄️ [ANN][ICO] [TATTI COIN] 🌕🌕 FUN + CRYPTO FOR THE MASSES 👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀  (Read 1203 times)
TATTICEO (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:08:40 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2021, 03:19:30 PM by TATTICEO

TATTI COIN

FOMO VIDEOS

This is just a start of a token I wanted to create. Basically spent around 3 days learning everything & creating it. Let me know what you guys think. I want to understand the depths of FOMO that drives the interest of people in a particular coin & I am going to create a great deal of it (more material to come Wink).
The idea behind this token is to have fun (Not sure if it will make me money, if it does, well good for all!)

TATTICOIN was planned, developed & implemented in 3 days as a fun project.

Slowly we got obsessed with the Idea itself & started to put more time into it, making it better, brainstorming & learning on the way. In a matter of a week, the project gained a lot of attention & it amazed us.

OUR AIM WAS TO SPREAD AWARENESS THAT A FLASHY WEBSITE DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN GOLD.

Now we are moving forward & creating real products out of a fun project (this has never happened before)
 Our focus will be only on making crypto reach parts of the world where it is needed.

We will roll out 5 different community-based products that will have TATTI as a central value.

WE RELEASE OUR - PLAN A - ON THE FEB 25TH.

Product 1

WP-EXCHANGE

WP-EXCHANGE is a new form of Exchange that will only host Community-Based tokens. It will provide the means for local communities around the world to trade & exchange their value backed tokens. The tokens listed on the platform go through a voting procedure by the community members holding TATTICOINs.

Everyone holding 10000+ Tatticoins will be able to vote for the few selected coins.

Unlike any other Cryptocurrency exchange out there, the WP-EXCHANGE will not host any tokens which are not being utilized by the community. Such an exchange is necessary to encourage the use of tokens in daily life in different parts of the world. The listing of the tokens will be free but only based on voting. There will other mechanisms used which we will implement as we proceed.

For example XRP, XVG will not qualify

All coins in this exchange will have TATTI as a central value.

We open registrations for this on the 25th & people can start signing up to be the first users when the exchange opens.

Name: TATTI
Symbol: TATTI
Decimals: 18
Minimum Buy in: 2000 TATTI
TATTI Total MAX Cap: 500,000,000 TATTI (Unsold will become Minable)

PRIVATE SALE 250% BONUS

Feb 7 - Feb 10
TATTI / 1ETH : 300,000
[completed]

PRE SALE 66% BONUS
Feb 14 - Feb 28
TATTI / 1ETH : 200,000
[completed]

Crowd sale PHASE 1 - 25% Bonus
Mar 01 - MAR 15
TATTI / 1ETH : 150,000
[completed]

Crowd sale PHASE 20% BONUS
OnGoing
TATTI / 1ETH : 120000

What will the funds be used for?
Update pending
Funds will be mostly used for my motivation & shopping! I will also be buying tools & equipment that will be used to create more FOMO. My ultimate mission is that a BBC news anchor saying "There is a new cryptocurrency called TATTI" (Oh that will be epic!) In South Asia most of the people know the word TATTI because they do it every day! Sometimes twice! So they will be able to connect with it. (More to come on this! Don't want to spoil the fun!)

Resources

Community

**More to come** (please do give your suggestions , Have fun!)[/list]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    January 25, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Looks like I am not able to edit the post.
    Here is our promo Video released yesterday:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtaCeTfJNqM
    jezus

Activity: 560
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    January 25, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Waiting to bounty open.

█████████████████████████████████████████
    ██                                     ██
    ██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
    ██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
    ██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
    ██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
    ██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
    ██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
    ██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
    ██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
    ██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
    ██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
    ██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
    ██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
    ██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
    ██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
    ██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
    ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
    ██                                     ██
    █████████████████████████████████████████
    LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
    FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
    []
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    January 25, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

Yes, Thanks for the interest, the bounty will be posted today.
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    January 30, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

Bounty is open:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851015.msg29249005#msg29249005
    MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
    Merit: 19

View Profile
    February 01, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

You are a talented and straightforward person. I value you.
    But you should give us a reason to invest in your project. Remember that we invest, not charity here.
    And a little hint for you: everything you do in 3 days is great! Try to join a project or find more people for your project.
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 01, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
    Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:44:13 AM by TATTICEO

You are a talented and straightforward person. I value you.
    But you should give us a reason to invest in your project. Remember that we invest, not a charity here.
    And a little hint for you: everything you do in 3 days is great! Try to join a project or find more people for your project.

Thanks!

Ok.  Last night before going to sleep I did make some plans for this to work. Its too soon to revel all but I will try and summarize it briefly.

Why I started it:

1) I felt overwhelmed going through all the ICO's & whitepapers (& depressed bleeding market). Most of them are overcomplicated. (Please check my Brownpaper 2.0 . It's better)!

2) I am sure most of us here had thought about making a FunCoin. At last, I know I have. So I decided to act before this whole market becomes too serious to play with.

3) Tatti is a slang for Defecation in south Asian countries (basically Hindi, Urdu & Punjabi speaking nations). Its a funny word in general but for over 1 billion people it carries additional meaning. It has the power to capture the attention of a huge number of people who never gave any thought to crypto. I'm talking about untapped potential here. About all those people who hear crypto or blockchain and don't go any further because it's too new, too complicated and too foreign. I want to make people understand that anything can have value even TATTI & it can be exchanged. Tatti is simple. Its familiar and its funny!

The underlying motive is to  provide some release to the stress & FUD built up around crypto right now.

On a different (though related) note, why do you think Jesus coin got traction? Well, you know what I mean.

No coin is worth shit until someone buys it. That's why its called Tatti. And since its Tatti, it can't go anywhere but up.

I am going to brainstorm & go ahead with it as a FOMO creating project.

Maybe it will get picked up by the news, maybe not, however if it does.....

Well, better than all the other scam project, at least we all know what this one is. I love playing with this Idea. Innovating as we go, why not?

By the way: Bitcoin dipped 4 hours ago, that's the Indian media creating FUD saying bitcoin is banned in India. Imagine they talk about Tatti with the same interest & serious faces. I wish I could send them some Tatti!

I am going to post more on the subject & improve the main post to include some more material. For now, I am learning by just wasting my time & feeling meaningful.

T
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 03, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
    Last edit: February 04, 2018, 04:06:18 AM by TATTICEO

Looks like this project is taking off. I was contacted by local news & some people showed interest by registering on the waiting list.

I am amazed that something like this would gain similar attention to other ICOs out there! Well, we have examples of Jesus coin, fuck token, etc. so maybe it's not that surprising after all.

But! This one can be much bigger, as it's not addressing any selected group of people (bitcoin holders). Instead, it is focused on a population of 1.5 Billion people (untapped & unaware) who feel connected to this name! If you don't know about it please google.

So, basically, I shilled the coin in different places & chat rooms, tweeted to some important crypto people. Opened the bounty & people opted for it, some I believe did read everything including this ANN post & were excited to get on with this risky project! Respect!:)

During all this time I have been pondering over the ways in which this project can create impact & value.

Also, I don't want to let any participants down.

This project has no blockchain usage so far (I have an Idea will publish on the blog soon), but then which one does (besides the King bitcoin)?

I feel that the crypto movement is just between us "the educated, net savvy, Lambo hoping, Moon believing"! All those who want to finally make real money out of all the FUDs & FOMOs.  (I am no different, will use any occasion I get, for me or people around me)

The Crypto game hasn't even started yet! The real community that will reap the benefits of crypto is not even aware of its existence! That's why a coin like TATTI is important. It's FUN.  It will capture the attention of people who are not into crypto yet. But most importantly it will teach them how to play with it because what's the better way to learn than through experience.

The blockchain/Crypto movement is open to all & so maybe its required that we need to start using all the different ways to promote it without leaving any stone unturned. Doesn't work as any traditional business we have known so far, so all logic should be out of the window so we can reset it all & that's what excites me!

I am open to suggestions

T
    Ady-747

Activity: 9

View Profile
    February 04, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

I get what you are trying to do & people may get attracted to this slowly. However, you need to make your post more attractive by adding more content. People need to know why they should invest in such a project & a very few have time to actually read everything. So my suggestion would be to add a pictorial representation of your project & also make improve the write-up. All the best
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 04, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

I get what you are trying to do & people may get attracted to this slowly. However, you need to make your post more attractive by adding more content. People need to know why they should invest in such a project & a very few have time to actually read everything. So my suggestion would be to add a pictorial representation of your project & also make improve the write-up. All the best

Thanks!
    Still waiting to get upgraded to Jr. member status so that I can add pics. A lot of material is coming and getting some amazing suggestions Smiley
    I will put new things up as soon as my rank is upgraded to Jr.

T

TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 04, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Just announced AIRDROP for this coin.

I figured out, that's the best way to get noticed!

Everyone wants free coins.

I am gonna be honest, no matter how high or low this project goes!

https://medium.com/tatticoin/tatti-airdrop-how-to-own-some-tatti-e67d991a8c4b

T
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 05, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

UPDATE:

I don't want to look at the market right now between all this FUD & TATTI is the best way I can keep myself busy!

People love free stuff. They don't care what they are getting into because in the Wild West of crypto anything & everything has a chance! At the core of it all that's the beauty of it, that's why we are all so excited!

I am amazed how many positive people are in this community! Got some messages & great suggestions! Some said that this is a Joke & its non-sense (then saying, maybe I should make one coin too Tongue)

On the other hand, people believing in TATTI have one benefit, I am writing everything in the open & they can read it (If they want to). Some of them did & are in! I respect that! They are risk takers!

Although besides the name, I feel there is a lot that can happen with this project! Once my ranking improves here I should be able to post more.

I am scared as well as excited! Innovations will come from places where we least expect, at least I would like to believe that.

I am going to go back and create more FOMO. There is a lot to come, don't want to let anyone down, I know something positive will come out of it!

Open to suggestions.

T

#OwnYourTatti
    Flangler

Activity: 963
    Merit: 57

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

I will be honest with you, your logo is ugly, I think that I could do better in Paint in about 1 hour. We have already dogecoin for fun.
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 05, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

I will be honest with you, your logo is ugly, I think that I could do better in Paint in about 1 hour. We have already dogecoin for fun.

Thanks!

Yes, I think the logo needs some work too & I love Dogecoin! I think a lot of people are in crypto because of it!
    But you see, other people in Asia (Not China, South Korea or Japan) won't get Dogecoin, there is no reason to buy it or even know about it. They wont connect with it, they need something to connect with.

Tatti is human & is real & its fun for 1.5 Billion.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the logo.

T
    mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

Waiting bounty open  Wink
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 05, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Waiting bounty open  Wink

Bounty is open, the link is in the Main ANN post.

Thanks,
    T
    Irenjosh

Activity: 103
    Merit: 3

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Joined telegram and airdrop. When will the airdrop be distributed ?

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
    Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 05, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Joined telegram and airdrop. When will the airdrop be distributed ?

1st week of June. Or maybe before that. This will be updated on Telegram, you can ask questions there too.
    TATTICEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
    February 06, 2018, 02:31:27 AM

Update:

So, we are about to cross JesusCoin on telegram! (In the logical crypto world that should mean something?)

Well, at least there is some truth to that Smiley

I am ready for TATTI COIN to be a massive ShitCoin! To be so lit that I have no choice but to turn Crap into App.

"Business plan" will evolve although the name will remain the same. Which will be a true representation of our beginnings.

Suggestions\Ideas welcome.

PS: We have Moon on our Advisory Board.

Soon the moon will be Brown!

#OwnYourTatti
    lugeflu

Activity: 44

View Profile
    February 06, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

TATTI COIN
    This is just a start of a token I wanted to create. Basically spent around 3 days learning everything & creating it. Let me know what you guys think. I want to understand the depths of FOMO that drives the interest of people in a particular coin & I am going to create a great deal of it (more material to come Wink).

The idea behind this token is to have fun (Not sure if it will make me money, if it does, well good for all!)

Pre-Sale Starts 14th Feb

Name: TATTI
    Symbol: TATTI
    Decimals: 18
    Minimum Buy in: 2000 TATTI
    TATTI Total MAX Cap: 500,000,000 TATTI

Only the amount of token bought will be created. Rest of the tokens will auto burn.

Once the Token sale is done additional 30% token will be minted. (Bounty: 20% & Me: 10%)

Pre-Sale:
    Feb 14 2018 - Feb 28  2018:: 300000 TATTI/1ETH [50% Bonus] [$0.0036 Per TATTI]

Phase One:
    MAR 01 2018-MAR 31 2018::250000 TATTI/1ETH [25% Bonus][$0.0043 Per TATTI]

Phase Two:
    APR 01 2018-APR 30 2018::220000 TATTI/1ETH [10% Bonus][$0.0046 Per TATTI]

Phase Three:
    MAY 01 2018-MAY 31 2018::200000 TATTI/1ETH [0% Bonus][$0.0053 Per TATTI]

What will the funds be used for?
    Funds will be mostly used for my motivation & shopping! I will also be buying tools & equipments that will be used to create more FOMO. My ultimate mission is that a BBC news anchor saying "There is a new cryptocurrency called TATTI" (Oh that will be epic!) In south asia most of the people know the word TATTI because they do it everyday! Sometimes twice! So they will be able to connect with it. (More to come on this! Don't want to spoil the fun!)

Resources

Community

**More to come** (please do give your suggestions , Have fun!)
    You made a great Video, but that' s all! need more tech devs
    Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: