Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [STE] [A2A] 50x.com : All Coins. One Platform.  (Read 3677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

Who knows. But there is talk about an ICO for the A2A tokens.

so.. what's the point of getting the A2A tokens? i thought the dividends came from STE.
njords (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

Will get back to you on that here or in PM once I know more. Also, it seems 10% of A2A will be airdropped to current STE holders, no matter if the STE ICO is canceled or not.
jetx

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

Will get back to you on that here or in PM once I know more. Also, it seems 10% of A2A will be airdropped to current STE holders, no matter if the STE ICO is canceled or not.

that's great and all but doesn't really help my situation. i didn't participate in the presale nor the stage one ICO.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

that's great and all but doesn't really help my situation. i didn't participate in the presale nor the stage one ICO.
If the project is really good then you can buy it on the commercial site. Normally after a successful ICO, about a week later, the crypto will drop much as investors buy low prices during the ICO sold for profit. I'm also working on this project, and I'll be involved if it's really okay.
bartwon

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:22 AM

Where can you buy A2A tokens? Is STE ICO replaced with A2A or does it make them also sold on the exchange as soon as it opens?
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

Where can you buy A2A tokens?

Keep an eye on https://stex.exchange/ico
ICO is scheduled for the end of March 2018.

jetx

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

If the project is really good then you can buy it on the commercial site. Normally after a successful ICO, about a week later, the crypto will drop much as investors buy low prices during the ICO sold for profit. I'm also working on this project, and I'll be involved if it's really okay.

thanks mulukey. does this go for the A2A tokens as well? and will these STE tokens be given 100% dividend distribution rights? i guess that'll be the case if they are sold directly from the stex exchange? i read that one of the incentives created for investors to hodl is to make it so that those STE tokens sold or moved from the ETH wallet they were originally sent to after purchase in the ICO, would go from 100 to 80% dividend distribution rights. sold/moved STE tokens would no longer be entitled to a full 100% dividend distribution.

i'm interested in STE tokens i can get with 100% dividend distribution rights so i can hodl on to them, because it seems to me the more people selling their STE, the more I as a hodler will be paid from the 20% fund reserved only STE hodlers who have never sold their tokens.
bartwon

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

Where can you buy A2A tokens?

Keep an eye on https://stex.exchange/ico
ICO is scheduled for the end of March 2018.

Thanks for the link. Should be visible more on the website.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

You could also go to http://stex.exchange and sign up for their mailing list and get the latest updates that way. There's also their Telegram channel.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

I am just wondering how they are going to operate this kind of website. This kind of website may easily be manipulated by somekinda whales by buying many tokens to suck dividends into one person. Curious about it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

This is enough information on how the team get income from it.
30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

ICO STAGE II: March 2018. 2.5 ETH = 1000 STE

Site: https://stex.exchange

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs

Alpha release: Q1 2018

Futures..........: Yes
Margin Trading: Yes
Derivative......: Yes
Hedge Funds...: Yes
Trading Pairs..: >10000
Liquidity.........: Highest possible

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:
- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
- 100% dividend distribution (paid in ETH)

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation

Please share your price prediction for STE.

If it really get its Hedge Funds and Margin Trading
I assume Stex could really be something big because not much exchange actually offers Margin Trading and Hedge Fund should be even more interesting
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

I am just wondering how they are going to operate this kind of website.

Their CTO is an experienced one. http://stex.exchange/team
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

This kind of website may easily be manipulated by somekinda whales by buying many tokens to suck dividends into one person. Curious about it.

There is no limit to how many STE tokens an investor can own to the best of my knowledge, and whales are everywhere.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.

Exactly. The fact that the owners are in the same boat as the investors, creates an even stronger incentive for them to ensure that everything goes well, so that we all receive more dividend payouts. I thought that was a great idea.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:

Cons:

I assume Stex could really be something big because not much exchange actually offers Margin Trading and Hedge Fund should be even more interesting

For sure. I've been looking around for several other crypto exchange projects and I've yet to find anything close to what STeX EXCHANGE is offering once it's up and running. Not just in terms of the exchange features, but especially their dividend distribution plan. This project can easily turn into a massive cash cow for investors.
jetx

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Pros:

Cons:

For sure. I've been looking around for several other crypto exchange projects and I've yet to find anything close to what STeX EXCHANGE is offering once it's up and running. Not just in terms of the exchange features, but especially their dividend distribution plan. This project can easily turn into a massive cash cow for investors.

doubt you'll find any such projects any time soon. 100% dividend distribution among token holders is extraordinary to say the least.
jetx

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

which is how it should be. if the the project does great, the team and investors do great with dividend payouts. if the project goes OK, then the and team along with investors does OK with dividend payouts. seeing as this is a cryptocurrency exchange and the known fact that cryptocurrency exchanges make a ridiculous amount of money -- even if the project went "just OK", that would probably still mean a substantial monthly payout for STE token holders.
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

doubt you'll find any such projects any time soon. 100% dividend distribution among token holders is extraordinary to say the least.

If anyone does, please let me know in PM. I for one would be interested to know about it.  Smiley
njords (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

which is how it should be. if the the project does great, the team and investors do great with dividend payouts. if the project goes OK, then the and team along with investors does OK with dividend payouts. seeing as this is a cryptocurrency exchange and the known fact that cryptocurrency exchanges make a ridiculous amount of money -- even if the project went "just OK", that would probably still mean a substantial monthly payout for STE token holders.

Indeed. And for those who haven't watched it:

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video

Looking great so far. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: