Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [STE] [A2A] 50x.com : All Coins. One Platform.  (Read 3679 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bartwon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

Whitelist: https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist

Site: https://stex.exchange

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs

Alpha release: Q1 2018

Futures..........: Yes
Margin Trading: Yes
Derivative......: Yes
Hedge Funds...: Yes
Trading Pairs..: >10000
Liquidity.........: Highest possible

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:
- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
- 100% dividend distribution (paid in ETH)

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation

Please share your price prediction for STE.

When is the voting finished regarding the arrangement with whether there will be a new ICO or if STE token holders get the rest of unsold tokens?
bartwon

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

Sound very promising, especially the partnership with others exchanges and the 100% dividend distribution. I really hope that they will have a lot of volume like Kucoin and Binance.

I was out early with Binance and certainly earned a good deal on it. see to it please that the same thing happens with Stex exchange. ^_^ but Binance had problems beyond the traffic and new registrations shut down for a period of time. It's exactly here that Stex Exchange will be especially solid.
njords (OP)

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:

Cons:

When is the voting finished regarding the arrangement with whether there will be a new ICO or if STE token holders get the rest of unsold tokens?

Shouldn't be too long now.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

^_^ but Binance had problems beyond the traffic and new registrations shut down for a period of time. It's exactly here that Stex Exchange will be especially solid.

Clearly. One of the main strengths of the STeX EXCHANGE is traffic handling.

From WP:

3.4 Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support thousands of cross rates
simultaneously.

Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on the world's largest stock
exchanges and countless hours developing trading algorithms for private hedge-
funds and brokers.

This unique combination of understanding end-user needs, knowledge of how to
build infrastructure capable of delivering services to millions of users, teamed
with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms - ensures that the project will
be successful while being difficult to imitate, if someone wishes to compete.

bartwon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Two days left in that case. Smiley https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist

Now that 28 february is in the past. what is current discount?
bartwon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

^_^ but Binance had problems beyond the traffic and new registrations shut down for a period of time. It's exactly here that Stex Exchange will be especially solid.

From WP:

3.4 Horizontal scaling

simultaneously.

Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on the world's largest stock
funds and brokers.

build infrastructure capable of delivering services to millions of users, teamed

The technology paper has more detail on this. it is separate paper to whitepaper.
bartwon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Pros:

Cons:

One week? month?
bartwon

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

This is enough information on how the team get income from it.
30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.

Yes I also like this. the team is in the same frigate as investors.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

Two days left in that case. Smiley https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist

Now that 28 february is in the past. what is current discount?

Last Stage if STeX STE token ICO is scheduled to April 15, 2018:
ICO Price is 400 STE per 1 ETH. or 2.5 ETH per 1,000 STE

Get a 12% discount when purchasing from Mar 1 to Mar 31 - 2.20 ETH for 1000 STE (WL)
Get a 6% discount when buying from Apr 1 to Apr 15 - 2.35 ETH per 1000 STE (WL)

The maximum STE supply available by the whitelist is 10,000,000 STE.

https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

Pros:

Cons:

One week? month?

Somewhere in between. Smiley I don't know.
The vote is still ongoing and seems to be going until a certain amount of votes have been made.
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.

frigate, lol. not in the same boat, but a frigate no less.
jetx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

From WP:

3.4 Horizontal scaling

simultaneously.

funds and brokers.

The technology paper has more detail on this. it is separate paper to whitepaper.

imo the images in the pdf is worth taking a look at for a better understanding of the technology.
jetx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

Will get back to you on that here or in PM once I know more. Also, it seems 10% of A2A will be airdropped to current STE holders, no matter if the STE ICO is canceled or not.

does this number still apply?
jetx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

How will I be able to create my own Hedge Fund?

will this be sort of like Covesting? with Covesting (COV) users can "follow" a professional trader (mirror trading) on the Covesting platform and then just cash in on the great decisions made by the professional trader. i think the profit on Covesting is 72% to you the investor, 10% to the covesting platform and 18% to the professional trader. will there something similiar with STeX Exchange or is this feature something else entirely?
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

will this be sort of like Covesting? with Covesting (COV) users can "follow" a professional trader (mirror trading) on the Covesting platform and then just cash in on the great decisions made by the professional trader. i think the profit on Covesting is 72% to you the investor, 10% to the covesting platform and 18% to the professional trader. will there something similiar with STeX Exchange or is this feature something else entirely?

Great question. I will look into that.
jetx

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

and if it is. ETA? will it all be up and running with the alpha release?
bartwon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

and if it is. ETA? will it all be up and running with the alpha release?

It would be absolutely amazing if STEX EXCHANGE HedgeFund could be something close to covesting. the Covesting platform itself is very popular even before the platform is up and running, and they did very well in ICO. It would be interesting to see how the profit is distributed to such a thing. Covesting takes ten percent tself and also creates an incentive for the trader that people follow. how will that be on stex exchange?
bartwon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Will get back to you on that here or in PM once I know more. Also, it seems 10% of A2A will be airdropped to current STE holders, no matter if the STE ICO is canceled or not.

does this number still apply?

After what I've heard it's still 10%, yes.
bartwon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

frigate, lol. not in the same boat, but a frigate no less.

Stex Exchange will be a space station before the year is over if everything goes on shining.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Yes, - the STeX EXCHANGE Hedge Fund feature will be something similiar to Covesting, and will be working directly on the exchange, and should be up and running by september/october all though there is no official schedule on that yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: