Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [STE] [A2A] 50x.com : All Coins. One Platform.  (Read 3677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
njords (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

Glad to see more images in the thread.  Smiley
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

5.2 Comparison with STeX EXCHANGE, page 15 in STeX EXCHANGE whitepaper.

image url: https://i.imgur.com/WxHTS5t.png

jetx

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Direct comparison with Binance, page 17 in the whitepaper.

image url: https://i.imgur.com/UK9hhuO.png

bartwon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

I think it's much easier for people to see what's going on when you have such clear images in the thread. Quick and easy reading.
jetx

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Glad to see more images in the thread.  Smiley

happy to oblige. anything else you need just let me know and i can take care of that.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

Why is it taking so long for stex exchange to launch and why new tokens are added now, during presale and tokensale we were told only about ste tokens, what is the purpose of adding another token and new tokensale now? How much more funds they need?

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

I dont have any idea of this STeX EXCHANGE i want to know about this,for the future whats the use of this   in terms of trading in the market and i want to know also what A2A stands for...

The future is looking bright. Alpha release out in less than 10 days: 27th of march 2018.

A2A which explained earlier stands for "Any 2 Any".
Take notice of the horizontal scaling part in the technology paper:

Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support hundreds of thousands of cross rates simultaneously. Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on the world's largest stock exchanges and years in developing trading algorithms for private hedge-funds and brokers. This unique combination of understanding end-user needs and knowledge of how to build infrastructure capable of delivering services to millions of users, with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms ensures that the project will be successful and at the same time very hard to copy, if someone wishes to compete.

This is important because the scaling technology will ensure that the STeX EXCHANGE can handle virtually any amount of users, which is something that a lot of competing exchanges - even the bigger ones such as Binance - have struggled with.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 04:31:15 PM by njords

in terms of trading in the market and i want to know also what A2A stands for...

A2A stands for Any2Any. explanation in image below:

https://i.imgur.com/Js230h9.jpg

So for those who have STE tokens and thus will receive dividend distribution:

30% of your monthly dividend amount payout will be in ETH.
70% of your monthly dividend amount payout will be in A2A.

You can obviously trade your A2A tokens for other tokens on the STeX EXCHANGE, and I've heard rumors that in the future you will be able to have a setting where you can set all incoming A2A to be traded automatically into one or more tokens of your choice. So for example if it's the first monday of the new month and it's time for my dividend payout partly paid in A2A - I can set it so that STeX EXCHANGE automatically trades that A2A into IOTA or whatever other token I'd want to accumulate, so that I don't have to do that manually every time. Then again, maybe just hodling A2A is the way to go - I mean just look at the value of BNB (Binance Coin.)
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Why is it taking so long for stex exchange to launch and why new tokens are added now, during presale and tokensale we were told only about ste tokens, what is the purpose of adding another token and new tokensale now? How much more funds they need?

It it? They've said Q1 2018 from the very beginning:
🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

STE = Security token, will receive dividends (Whitelist: http://stex.exchange/stewhitelist)
A2A = Utility token (STeX A2A ICO scheduled to April, 5 2018 05:00 GMT)

So basically A2A is like the BNB token at Binance. Practical really.

jetx

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

How much more funds they need?

bartwon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:02:36 AM

Not sure if I'm in the swing here. is stex exchange late on the launch?
bartwon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:06:23 AM

Direct comparison with Binance, page 17 in the whitepaper.

image url: https://i.imgur.com/UK9hhuO.png

https://i.imgur.com/UK9hhuO.png

Nice to see this posted as image. Are more direct comparisons planned? It is understandable that they have a dedicated page for Binance since Binance is the largest crypto exchange, but a top 5 crypto exchange comparison would be great.
bartwon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:11 AM

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

WhitepaperTeamSTE Token Price CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

STE = Security token, will receive dividends (Whitelist: http://stex.exchange/stewhitelist)

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

Site: https://stex.exchange

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUUCfXq-ew

Alpha release: Q1 2018

Futures..........: Yes
Margin Trading: Yes
Derivative......: Yes
Hedge Funds...: Yes
Trading Pairs..: >10000
Liquidity.........: Highest possible

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:
- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
- 100% dividend distribution (paid in ETH)

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation

Please share your price prediction for STE.

i noticed the video change. what happened there?

There was some more information related to A2A.

ah. only some minute details then. the video looks to be much of the same.

What minute details exactly? A2A only?

Please. was there anything else that was changed or just that they changed some details .. and what kind of details are we talking about. ICO details? date?

the recent happenings is just related to the A2A token as far as i can see (STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT) and the STeX EXCHANGE strategic partnership with DEEX (DEEX is the project of the bitshares based ecosystem that includes cryptocurrency exchange, blockchain transparent Fund, a platform for ICO conduction, secure financial messenger and will become simple and useful mechanism for all traders. During the ICO project has already collected more than 10500 ETH)

So what was the deal with the whitepaper? if the information for comparison was earlier on page 14 but now on page 15. it must mean that new information has been added.
jetx

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

So what was the deal with the whitepaper? if the information for comparison was earlier on page 14 but now on page 15. it must mean that new information has been added.

none. just a misunderstanding is all. the STeX EXCHANGE comparisons were on page 15 and 17 the entire time.
jetx

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

in terms of trading in the market and i want to know also what A2A stands for...

You can obviously trade your A2A tokens for other tokens on the STeX EXCHANGE, and I've heard rumors that in the future you will be able to have a setting where you can set all incoming A2A to be traded automatically into one or more tokens of your choice. So for example if it's the first monday of the new month and it's time for my dividend payout partly paid in A2A - I can set it so that STeX EXCHANGE automatically trades that A2A into IOTA or whatever other token I'd want to accumulate, so that I don't have to do that manually every time. Then again, maybe just hodling A2A is the way to go - I mean just look at the value of BNB (Binance Coin.)

that'd be great if they did. maybe even a feature where i could select more than just one coin. so for example when A2A is paid to my STeX EXCHANGE A2A wallet in dividends, then some STeX system bot automatically trade those in for 40% BTC, 40% BCC, and keeping the remaining 20% in A2A for HODL sake.
bartwon

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

none. just a misunderstanding is all. the STeX EXCHANGE comparisons were on page 15 and 17 the entire time.

Thanks. Either way, I like the images here. maybe the road map next?
bartwon

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:35:42 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 05:45:10 PM by bartwon

https://i.imgur.com/Js230h9.jpg

that'd be great if they did. maybe even a feature where i could select more than just one coin. so for example when A2A is paid to my STeX EXCHANGE A2A wallet in dividends, then some STeX system bot automatically trade those in for 40% BTC, 40% BCC, and keeping the remaining 20% in A2A for HODL sake.

It would have been convenient. It does not bother me to log in to exchange and organize myself since it's only once a month and plus I like to shop crypto, but it would certainly have been handy if you did not have to do that and everything was just purchased automatically. especially if all you have to do is just mark the coins you want in your portfolio.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Another good one. Thank you.  Smiley
bartwon

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

Forget what I said about the second technology image. I think maybe the image I thought of is the same image as you can see at the bottom in the picture above.
njords (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

i want to know about this

There's the STeX EXCHANGE Whitepaper:
https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

Are you looking to trade, receive passive income from dividends, or just short-time investing?

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUUCfXq-ew

The video above is a good introduction to the STeX EXCHANGE trading terminal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: