Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [STE] [A2A] 50x.com : All Coins. One Platform.  (Read 3683 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jetx

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

A2A token holders can get a discount of up to 50% if they pay fees on STeX platform in A2A tokens from their internal A2A balance.

In the first year of operations, ALL users will get a 50% discount regardless of the conditions, and in the following years such unconditional discount will be as follows: [image above]

Unlike some similar tokens (BNB, for example) A2A tokens will never lose all their discount potential and will stay attractive for the users. The maximum 50% discount will always be available for the users meeting special conditions to unlock higher discount rates, like the amount and time the A2A tokens are held, the amount of daily and/or monthly commissions paid, etc.

Additionally, we expect A2A token to be seen as an attractive short- and long-term trading asset, which will increase the demand as well.
jetx

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

upload the image with token holding benefits for a2a?

done.
bartwon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

done.

Thank you. What makes it so much easier to share with others instead of asking them to download the entire whitepaper.
bartwon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

https://i.imgur.com/czDF87P.png

A2A token holders can get a discount of up to 50% if they pay fees on STeX platform in A2A tokens from their internal A2A balance.

In the first year of operations, ALL users will get a 50% discount regardless of the conditions, and in the following years such unconditional discount will be as follows: [image above]

Unlike some similar tokens (BNB, for example) A2A tokens will never lose all their discount potential and will stay attractive for the users. The maximum 50% discount will always be available for the users meeting special conditions to unlock higher discount rates, like the amount and time the A2A tokens are held, the amount of daily and/or monthly commissions paid, etc.

Additionally, we expect A2A token to be seen as an attractive short- and long-term trading asset, which will increase the demand as well.

The BNB was up for almost 20 US a period. total supply about 100 million BNB. A2A total supply is about 400?
njords (OP)

Activity: 456

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

From the whitepaper Page 26 - 10.2 ICO Tokens distribution

In addition to the amount of the A2A tokens exchanged during the ICO process
for the different cryptocurrencies and tokens, 10% of such exchanged amount of
A2A tokens will be issued and distributed between STeX project owners.

On top of the described amount, 10% of the amount of the A2A tokens exchanged
during the ICO process are issued for bounty, airdrops, advisors and strategic
partners of the STeX project.

The minimum amount of 200,000,000 A2A tokens must be exchanged during the
ICO. If the desired amount will not be reached during the ICO, the liquidity pool
will be topped up with all additionally issued A2A tokens remained to reach this
200,000,000 limit and will be reserved in the liquidity pool for the future
distributions in response to the future userbase growth.

5% of the total final supply will be issued to the liquidity pool on STeX Exchange
and other exchanges to provide sufficient liquidity for A2A tokens on the market.
Considering all the above, the total number of the A2A tokens available for
exchange during the ICO is 500,000,000. The maximum total supply in case the
ICO will be hard-capped is 600,000,000 A2A tokens.
njords (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

done.

instead of asking them to download the entire whitepaper.

For sure. The images makes it much easier for readers to share key information as well. Smiley
njords (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

The BNB was up for almost 20 US a period.

The growth of BNB was very good - peaking just below 25 USD in mid january.
jetx

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

The BNB was up for almost 20 US a period.

The growth of BNB was very good - peaking just below 25 USD in mid january.

25? that's pretty massive. i always did like Binance to be honest. it has a nice design. which is another reason why i also like STeX EXCHANGE. simplicity, speed, stability and convenience is important to become a successful exchange.
jetx

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

done.

For sure. The images makes it much easier for readers to share key information as well. Smiley

name the page or pages and i'll add it here, no problem.
jetx

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

From the whitepaper Page 26 - 10.2 ICO Tokens distribution

In addition to the amount of the A2A tokens exchanged during the ICO process
for the different cryptocurrencies and tokens, 10% of such exchanged amount of
A2A tokens will be issued and distributed between STeX project owners.

On top of the described amount, 10% of the amount of the A2A tokens exchanged
during the ICO process are issued for bounty, airdrops, advisors and strategic
partners of the STeX project.

The minimum amount of 200,000,000 A2A tokens must be exchanged during the
ICO. If the desired amount will not be reached during the ICO, the liquidity pool
will be topped up with all additionally issued A2A tokens remained to reach this
200,000,000 limit and will be reserved in the liquidity pool for the future
distributions in response to the future userbase growth.

5% of the total final supply will be issued to the liquidity pool on STeX Exchange
and other exchanges to provide sufficient liquidity for A2A tokens on the market.
Considering all the above, the total number of the A2A tokens available for
exchange during the ICO is 500,000,000. The maximum total supply in case the
ICO will be hard-capped is 600,000,000 A2A tokens.

to add to that; their assumption is that at least 30,000 ETH will be collected during the ICO.
jetx

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

done.

Thank you. What makes it so much easier to share with others instead of asking them to download the entire whitepaper.

s/what/that* i guess. but yeah. i shared the chart with a friend yesterday. it's nice to just send them the .jpg url. looks like the quality of the image goes down on bitcointalk though so the best way to get the full quality image is to click Quote on the post with the image, and then you'll see the higher quality imgur link.
jetx

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Direct comparison with Binance, page 17 in the whitepaper.

image url: https://i.imgur.com/UK9hhuO.png

Nice to see this posted as image. Are more direct comparisons planned? It is understandable that they have a dedicated page for Binance since Binance is the largest crypto exchange, but a top 5 crypto exchange comparison would be great.

Good idea but probably won't be for a while yet. The team is very busy with the upcoming alpha release launch March 27th - just five days from now.

Clearly. obviously nothing urgent.

right. the https://alpha.stex.exchange is already looking pretty good though. the STeX EXCHANGE design is beautiful imo. i think that was one of the things that people liked about binance was its simplicity in design and style. at least it was like that for me.

Is there new information out of the beta release?

not too long i'd imagine. they'll start adding more and more coins in a few weeks time.
jetx

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

i just found this chart for STE dividends. posting here for safety sake. i didn't make this chart and i don't know who made it. the chart seems to assume a total supply of 100M STE, and since we can be pretty sure the total amount of STE will be substantially lower than that, then we can probably assume that the numbers in this chart will be even higher per 10.000 STE.

There is probably a possibility that it will take longer if the market continues as it has done. but on the other hand, it may also be beneficial for those who actually program and try to build something of quality.

well now is the time to finally enjoy focusing on the tech and all that. we're in a pretty sweet dip atm.
njords (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

STAGE 4 UPDATE, April 6 2018 :

The external aggregation of the liquidity has been launched.

You can start trading between BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, BTG, BCH and TRX using ordinary orders on STeX Alpha at https://alpha.stex.exchange, and the system will try to execute your order at the best available price on STeX or other connected exchanges.

Please note that till Beta release aggregation is working in test mode.

USDT pairs are suspended till the next week.
jetx

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

You can start trading between BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, BTG, BCH and TRX using ordinary orders on STeX Alpha at https://alpha.stex.exchange, and the system will try to execute your order at the best available price on STeX or other connected exchanges.

good news. the sooner it reaches beta the better.
njords (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

done.

s/what/that* i guess. but yeah. i shared the chart with a friend yesterday. it's nice to just send them the .jpg url. looks like the quality of the image goes down on bitcointalk though so the best way to get the full quality image is to click Quote on the post with the image, and then you'll see the higher quality imgur link.

I just noticed. It looks like [img] on this forum imports the image from source and moves it to ibb.co
njords (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

good news. the sooner it reaches beta the better.

Could be a months time perhaps - nothing set in stone yet.
njords (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

i just found this chart for STE dividends. posting here for safety sake. i didn't make this chart and i don't know who made it. the chart seems to assume a total supply of 100M STE, and since we can be pretty sure the total amount of STE will be substantially lower than that, then we can probably assume that the numbers in this chart will be even higher per 10.000 STE.

https://i.imgur.com/6PicSt1.jpg

There is probably a possibility that it will take longer if the market continues as it has done. but on the other hand, it may also be beneficial for those who actually program and try to build something of quality.

well now is the time to finally enjoy focusing on the tech and all that. we're in a pretty sweet dip atm.

That has has been taking place for some time now. I'm getting the feeling that once it takes off again - it'll be fast.
njords (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

done.

name the page or pages and i'll add it here, no problem.

How about page 6 and 7 - The Technology Smiley
njords (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

https://image.ibb.co/bWJwKn/stex_4.png

STeX Exchange [STE] alpha release: https://alpha.stex.exchange (launched March 27th 2018)

The STeX EXCHANGE [STE] is bringing the full force/scope of traditional financial market instruments to crypto: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates. 100% dividend distribution among STE token holders. With their 100% horizontal scaling system the STeX EXCHANGE can serve virtually ANY number of users.

WhitepaperTeamSTE Dividend CalculatorSTE Evaluation PaperSTeX TechnologyTelegram channel

STE = Security token, will receive dividends [ STE Whitelist ]
A2A = Utility token, STeX A2A ICO scheduled to April, 5 2018 05:00 GMT

Site: https://stex.exchange

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUUCfXq-ew

Futures..........: Yes
Margin Trading: Yes
Derivative......: Yes
Hedge Funds...: Yes
Trading Pairs..: >10000
Liquidity.........: Highest possible

Pros:
- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
- 100% dividend distribution (paid in A2A/ETH)

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation

Comparison:
- https://i.imgur.com/WxHTS5t.png

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

https://i.imgur.com/WxHTS5t.png

https://i.imgur.com/UK9hhuO.png

Please share your price prediction for STE and A2A.

Updated. Added Direct comparison with Binance. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: