Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:55:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live  (Read 26167 times)
CashBet Coin (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

CashBet Coin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Maybe someone already asked this question, but when is it worth waiting for the distribution of tokens? It's already beginning June.

We are working hard to get you your CashBet Coin tokens as soon as possible. We are currently finishing up the KYC and due diligence review required to be in compliance with the rigorous standards set forth by our gaming licenses. This process is taking longer than we had originally anticipated, but we assure you that we are making positive progress.

What you can do now:
Token Purchasers: Please visit https://ico.cashbet.com/summary where you will be able to review and confirm your distribution details, and see whether you have any remaining action items to take prior to being able to receive your tokens.

Bounty Participants: We will be importing final bounty token amounts into our ICO platform shortly. Once this is done, you will also be able to see a summary of your distribution details. We will update you when this is available.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through this important stage of reconciliation and finalizing token distributions. We remain committed to ensuring the success of CashBet Coin, for all the members of this community!

The Only Crypto iGaming Infrastructure Platform
CashBet Coin (OP)

CashBet Coin

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

Maybe someone already asked this question, but when is it worth waiting for the distribution of tokens? It's already beginning June.

We are working hard to get you your CashBet Coin tokens as soon as possible. We are currently finishing up the KYC and due diligence review required to be in compliance with the rigorous standards set forth by our gaming licenses. This process is taking longer than we had originally anticipated, but we assure you that we are making positive progress.

What you can do now:
Token Purchasers: Please visit https://ico.cashbet.com/summary where you will be able to review and confirm your distribution details, and see whether you have any remaining action items to take prior to being able to receive your tokens.

Bounty Participants: We will be importing final bounty token amounts into our ICO platform shortly. Once this is done, you will also be able to see a summary of your distribution details. We will update you when this is available.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through this important stage of reconciliation and finalizing token distributions. We remain committed to ensuring the success of CashBet Coin, for all the members of this community!

We're excited to share that distributions of CashBet Coin will start on June 7! Token purchasers can log into your account to make sure you're cleared to receive your tokens: https://ico.cashbet.com/summary. Bounty program participants will be able to view their distribution details soon!

klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

What you can do now:

We're excited to share that distributions of CashBet Coin will start on June 7! Token purchasers can log into your account to make sure you're cleared to receive your tokens: https://ico.cashbet.com/summary. Bounty program participants will be able to view their distribution details soon!
Hi administration, I am a member of the bounty program, I need to confirm the information on the site https://ico.cashbet.com/summary ? I still see there 0 TOKENS. Or do I need to wait for the distribution to my account and then confirm?
CashBet Coin (OP)

CashBet Coin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:15:52 AM

What you can do now:

Hi administration, I am a member of the bounty program, I need to confirm the information on the site https://ico.cashbet.com/summary ? I still see there 0 TOKENS. Or do I need to wait for the distribution to my account and then confirm?

We can help look into this specific matter for you. Please visit our Telegram chat at https://t.me/cashbetcoin or write into our support team at ico-support@cashbet.com.

CashBet Coin (OP)

CashBet Coin

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

What you can do now:

Token distribution update: The first token distributions have been sent out to purchasers who were fully whitelisted, completed due diligence and had no locks on their token issuance.

We will be continuing to distribute tokens in batches periodically to recipients who complete the due diligence review. Check your distribution details and status at https://ico.cashbet.com/summary

duplo99

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

Hey guys! Have you seen on coinmarket that CashBet Coin is listed there? That's good news! Can help a lot in the future

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Hey guys! Have you seen on coinmarket that CashBet Coin is listed there? That's good news! Can help a lot in the future

It's listed on Bittrex too. it's very rare thing, Bittrex list new coin in first day.

Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:49:51 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:50:54 AM by Nagasaki

Cash Bitcoin by improving trust, cost, speed, content and access will be able to boost online gambling for players around the world!
it will be interesting to invest in this project.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

It's listed on Bittrex too. it's very rare thing, Bittrex list new coin in first day.

We're very excited about this! Here's another awesome announcement we're happy to be able to share:

We’re pleased to announce that Nirvana Capital has become a CashBet Coin partner! Nirvana Capital is a blockchain-focused fund whose founders are early supporters of Ethereum and successful projects like Stellar, QTUM, and OmiseGo. Together, we aim to grow CashBet Coin into the defacto token for iGaming worldwide!

The strategic partnership with Nirvana Capital will allow CashBet Coin to expand its ecosystem and community. Asia is at the center of crypto innovation, and we are excited to work with Nirvana Capital to further realize the full potential of blockchain-powered iGaming in this region.
This is good news and really surprised to learn that CBC can be listed on bittrex. Btw, do you have a plan to listed cashbet (CBC) at binance? Hope this can happen

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

We're very excited about this! Here's another awesome announcement we're happy to be able to share:

We’re pleased to announce that Nirvana Capital has become a CashBet Coin partner! Nirvana Capital is a blockchain-focused fund whose founders are early supporters of Ethereum and successful projects like Stellar, QTUM, and OmiseGo. Together, we aim to grow CashBet Coin into the defacto token for iGaming worldwide!

The strategic partnership with Nirvana Capital will allow CashBet Coin to expand its ecosystem and community. Asia is at the center of crypto innovation, and we are excited to work with Nirvana Capital to further realize the full potential of blockchain-powered iGaming in this region.
This is good news and really surprised to learn that CBC can be listed on bittrex. Btw, do you have a plan to listed cashbet (CBC) at binance? Hope this can happen

Of course, they can list CBC there, and after Binance announced trading with fiat pairs soon they will make this like aim #1 in the listing aspect. But let them show the muscles upon the current crypto gambling industry players) with such amount of really valued crypto gambling allowed licenses they could fight for the leader of this industry at all. 
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

Is that real? That is definetely good news so I will hold my coins little bit more, it seems that something big is coming, here  Cool.

21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Hi friends!

CashBet is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/CBC! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about CashBet. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/CBC/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Favorites coins on the main page
You can enable viewing only the favorites coins from your watchlist on the main page. Simply press Star Button.
URL: https://bitgur.com
indah001

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

Hi Dev. you are very bad at trading.
you always sell token in the market, even the price down after being listed in Bittrex.
Bad tokens. I will act bad if you always keep the price down.
I will gather a lot of people to make your token destroyed and no one trusts you.
hear me !
scamalert0

Activity: 498

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

you always sell token in the market, even the price down after being listed in Bittrex.
I will gather a lot of people to make your token destroyed and no one trusts you.
hear me !

Failed project 👎 ...  Even jesus can't save it ... Nowadays ICO's are 80% failed to deliver the service ..
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

hear me !

Failed project 👎 ...  Even jesus can't save it ... Nowadays ICO's are 80% failed to deliver the service ..

Thanks for commenting, I've seen enough!! Hasta la vista...
jejetujak

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:22:09 AM

When CBC up again?
scamalert0

Activity: 498

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

When CBC up again?

Never Ever .. They took all ICO money  and gone !!😂
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

i received my tokens. i hope they will be back to normal prices soon.
CashBet Coin (OP)

CashBet Coin

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:16:17 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 03:35:04 PM by CashBet Coin

When CBC up again?

Never Ever .. They took all ICO money  and gone !!😂

Happy to report that we're still here and working hard to continue building the world's most comprehensive crypto-ready iGaming platform. We're scaling our team, focusing on the product and working towards spreading adoption of CashBet Coin through strategic/platform partnerships (like those already inked with Novomatic, Lottery.com and Imperial Play), as well as increasing our sales and marketing efforts. We remain the only iGaming cryptocurrency to have the Tier 1 licenses, reputable partnerships and existing technology that we do.

We'll be announcing the official results from the ICO shortly, so please stay tuned for this and other key project updates!

Thank you!

CashBet Coin (OP)

CashBet Coin

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

i received my tokens. i hope they will be back to normal prices soon.

Excellent! We're pushing hard to get tokens out to all KYC-cleared participants ASAP. Glad to hear you have received your tokens!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: