Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any exchange with decent volume and no verification needs?  (Read 206 times)
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Binance dont need id verification for you to be able to withdraw funds you only need to activate 2 factor authentication. binance also have huge trading volume because other exchanges stop accepting new users that is why people use alternative exchanges like binance. I personally use it because they have mobile app so whenever im going out of town i will still be able to monitor my trades.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Binance dont need id verification for you to be able to withdraw funds you only need to activate 2 factor authentication. binance also have huge trading volume because other exchanges stop accepting new users that is why people use alternative exchanges like binance. I personally use it because they have mobile app so whenever im going out of town i will still be able to monitor my trades.

But are you forced to deliver a phone number or can you bypass the 2factor authentication? I would rather not have to enter a phone number since that is anti privacy and i don't really need 2 factor authentication, not to mention the whole thing is just retarded and exploitable, anyone that isn't stupid doesn't need anything else but an email a password and a recovery email in case you lose the used email.
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

But are you forced to deliver a phone number or can you bypass the 2factor authentication? I would rather not have to enter a phone number since that is anti privacy and i don't really need 2 factor authentication, not to mention the whole thing is just retarded and exploitable, anyone that isn't stupid doesn't need anything else but an email a password and a recovery email in case you lose the used email.

You can use google authenticator as well, instead of providing your phone number., if you are worried about your privacy. And as far as I know binance requires 2-factor-authentication only if you want to withdraw money, so when you trade coins during the day, you don't have to use 2FA every single time.

thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

You can use google authenticator as well, instead of providing your phone number., if you are worried about your privacy. And as far as I know binance requires 2-factor-authentication only if you want to withdraw money, so when you trade coins during the day, you don't have to use 2FA every single time.

Can you or anyone that has an account go to the settings and see if you can disable it? Usually you can disable 2FA, it may come enabled by default.

Google authenticator method doesn't work or at least it didn't work in other exchanges when I tried to bypass giving them my phone, I never recieved the number, and not to mention that you require an SMS already to register an account in google, if you use an VPN they will ask for a SMS confirmation to register the email itself.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

Yobit and Binance is the best exchanges where no need of any type of verification of kyc and mostly all best coins are listed on these exchanges. Bittrex is that exchange which demand for the kyc and without you can not work in at any cost. But some where this rule is very best for every type of good investor just like for super security purpose.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

Binance has a good volume for buy and sell and they are very nice, you dont need to verify such identity but email and you will have a decent limit for withdrawal every day.
kucoin is a good exchange too, same as binance on the process and have low fee. better check them, about securities, well they have good of it and they have 2 authentication too.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Binance is the perfect exchange for what you're looking for, it offers both anonymity and a high volume. Besides Binance there is Cryptopia, which also has a lot of different coins listed and doesn't need verification, the only downside is it's volume.

Binance is the perfect exchange for what you're looking for, just scratch that out. There is a compulsory verification at Binance before you are allowed to make a withdrawal. But you can trade without making the verification at the beginning of opening an account with Binance. The verification is done on the Binance site on PC or on a laptop, not phone.

Well... what's the point there?

You register without any verifications, do your trades, then what? you are just holding the coins there because when you try to withdraw you are fucked without the verifications. And once again, nobody here is being clear of what data they ask for.

What data is Binance asking for to withdraw the coins specifically as of today?
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

You register without any verifications, do your trades, then what? you are just holding the coins there because when you try to withdraw you are fucked without the verifications. And once again, nobody here is being clear of what data they ask for.

According to their site, there are no verification requirements for level 1 accounts and level 1 accounts have 2 BTC withdrawal limit. I can attest, that this was true few months ago. Haven't use Binance since.

What data is Binance asking for to withdraw the coins specifically as of today?

1. Create burner ProtoMail address using Tor and/or VPN.
2. Create burner Binance account using Tor and/or VPN.
3. Test it out. Deposit insignificant amount of coins. Do some trades. Withdraw coins.
4. If you like it, create regular account using your regular IP or VPN. Don't use Tor for regular accounts as Tor exit nodes IP addresses are public and exchanges might and do block accounts created and accessed with those addresses. Same is true to some degree for VPNs. So if you want to use one, do your homework first.

OR

1. Create regular Binance account using your regular IP.
2. Test it out. Use insignificant amount of coins.
3. If you like it, continue to use it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: