Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should be done to eliminate corruption?  (Read 615 times)
Ataman12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

It should be very strict punishment for that and also wide publicity of such situations. I know that in China nowadays the government actively tries to eliminate corruption and they discuss it in mass media if there is an official who take bribes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

I think when you have hierarchical systems of power you can't eliminate corruption at least not 100% of it. Somebody somewhere will abuse their power this is the way it has always been and it is the way it will always be. Some things in human nature don't change like greed and I believe corruption is similar in that regard.

unlostv

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

I really don't know , we were discussting this topis also in my school , but really it is very big problem !
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:55:48 AM

Corruption is an inevitable product of social development to a certain stage, and any social system has this stage. We are in this period, and it is impossible to eradicate corruption and only reduce it. The reduction of corruption depends on the progress of the society, and the progress of society depends on improving the quality of the whole people. On education, the transformation of people's ideology, one generation after another, a little bit of root out the root of corruption.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

In fact, corruption is a worldwide problem, and so far no one country is not plagued by corruption, both in market economy developed countries, or the market economy is not developed country. In today's world any country, including the European and American countries with developed market economy, there is no leader of a country dare to claim to the peoples of the world, under his leadership, his country has achieved political correctness, to eliminate corruption and establish the integrity of the kingdom in one thousand. In today's world politics, there are still corruption scandals in the mature European and American countries, involving the President, the speaker, the governor, the parliamentarians and the business leaders and executives.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

I wonder what people think about this. What is your opinion? What should be done for this?
It is impossible to eliminate corruption in every country. Even the righteous of the righteous have a hard time of saying no to the power that money possesses. To eliminate is impossible but lessening is something. Transparency in government is one way to lessen it.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

I wonder what people think about this. What is your opinion? What should be done for this?

i think we should change the system of governance. in my country every branch of government is corrupt so i dont know if some officials do the right thing in our country. good governance is start with citizens in the society. we should abide by the law of the society and also the change will start within ourselves. be a role model in your family first before changing the society or the world. corruption is just a by product of abusing of power. i know even bad people has a good side deep within themselves that we use in order for us to change.
Crytptohack

Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

Put all of the bankers that break the law in jail instead of fining them. Politicians are paid off with campaign donations and stock tips to turn their back when banks and large corporations (Monsanto) break the law.
bit1_ts2

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

I think corruption will never end, the most obvious example we can read in the era of the dynasty ming, where the king zhu yuan zhang is a king who hates corruption, punishment to the corrupt also very cruel, and recorded tens of thousands of his officials killed because of corruption cases but not making the level of corruption in the era decline. so I do not think there is a method that can completely eliminate corruption
setiawan101

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

the government must strictly weigh the laws and shake the corruption class so they are afraid and will not try ..

But it all depends on the person, because his nature will always be different on this earth.
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

eliminating corruption is really impossible in this world. even in the times of Jesus Christ corruptions are occurring. perhaps, only the end of the world will be able to stop it

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

It is impossible to eliminate corruption in every country. Even the righteous of the righteous have a hard time of saying no to the power that money possesses. To eliminate is impossible but lessening is something. Transparency in government is one way to lessen it.
If we want to fight against corruption at the high, low, and at all levels of government, there should not be many bodies to fight corruption,but less state institutions in general.
stely

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

Italy has developed an in-depth model in this area and powerful software that covers all financial operations in the country. It is used to counteract financial crime, corruption and organized crime.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

To eliminate corruption, this should be done within themselves. A politician should be fearful to God and to the people of its country so that He won't think of stealing the money from its people. It is all about our conscience to do good or bad deeds.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

Corruption starts at home. Almost every problem can be resolved by one thing - responsible parenting.
Almost every one in the world now is raised thru passive parenting.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Karapul769

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

I don't think that it is possible completely eliminate corruption, because people are not perfect at all. Even if the government will establish strict punishment for this people still will steal money but on a smaller scale.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

A systematic approach is needed to combat corruption. It is not enough to take two or three laws, toughen the punishment for bribe. It is necessary to change the entire management system to otherwise reduce the level of corruption, in my deep conviction, it is impossible.
Rodderman

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

President Trump's Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

It lists names dates and identifies persons that have been involved in certain corrupt activities  in the Annex to this order

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

There's no way to eliminate corruption. As long as people are greedy, people will want more and more. Corruption arises when there's authority and opportunity. It's part of human nature to become greedy and to want more and desire things that we don't have. There's no way to end corruption. No matter how kind or good you are, if you are given power and opportunity, corruption will take place.
Prior

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

I don't think that's possible. Corruption has eaten deep into our hearts. Even kids are getting corrupt
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: