Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10085 times)
PISTON_1

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

It's good that there are companies linking the real sector and the blockchain. I hope in the future such companies will be more, it gives more confidence. Also, I would recommend team to spread the word about the project since right now there are very few people who invested something into it.
  I think it doesn't really matter that much where the farm is built. There should be enough space to grow in Canada, too. And if this project is a success, it could be a role model for other projects in other countries all over the world, with the same approach like ATF.
  But what city or its country did they set? I think it’s impossible to make farm in the cold regions of the Canada, isn’t it? Also, we need to know how much will it cost for the project and what benefits will it give to us, token holders, in the future.
  It’s not mentioned in the white paper or somewhere else, but it doen’t matter by the way. Don’t forget that ATF equipment is made for cold/unfavorable regions of the world to cultivate plants. So, it could be even -40.0 °F. ATF will work perfectly in this case.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

It's good that there are companies linking the real sector and the blockchain. I hope in the future such companies will be more, it gives more confidence. Also, I would recommend team to spread the word about the project since right now there are very few people who invested something into it.
  I think it doesn't really matter that much where the farm is built. There should be enough space to grow in Canada, too. And if this project is a success, it could be a role model for other projects in other countries all over the world, with the same approach like ATF.
  But what city or its country did they set? I think it’s impossible to make farm in the cold regions of the Canada, isn’t it? Also, we need to know how much will it cost for the project and what benefits will it give to us, token holders, in the future.
  It’s not mentioned in the white paper or somewhere else, but it doen’t matter by the way. Don’t forget that ATF equipment is made for cold/unfavorable regions of the world to cultivate plants. So, it could be even -40.0 °F. ATF will work perfectly in this case.
Yeah, you are definitely right, these devices are created for such climate. And you forgot to mention that it will be available only if project be able to collect $4.5 million, but the results are great by the way - $20 million revenue per year, that’s impressive!
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Yeah right, with a good promotions and advertising strategies this project can achieve success in a very short time. They need to have more active supporters to help them promote this project.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

Yeah right, with a good promotions and advertising strategies this project can achieve success in a very short time. They need to have more active supporters to help them promote this project.
Agreed, the project concept is insanely good and has a lot of space but will live like other ICOs by their marketing. I really hope that ATF can push through the crowd and really make a name for itself as it’s trying to do something unique. That should mean if advertised properly will be a huge success.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

Yeah, you are definitely right, these devices are created for such climate. And you forgot to mention that it will be available only if project be able to collect $4.5 million, but the results are great by the way - $20 million revenue per year, that’s impressive!
  I am actually thinking if they actually get successful then at least they might expands to other regions. it will be actually nice if it goes beyond to other countries (where it’s allowed, of course).
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

I am actually thinking if they actually get successful then at least they might expands to other regions. it will be actually nice if it goes beyond to other countries (where it’s allowed, of course).
Yes, you can understand all details regarding this project and how it will work. For sure investors is really need to review the project to see if this have potentials to grow and become successful. I personally believe in it and waiting for it.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Yes, you can understand all details regarding this project and how it will work. For sure investors is really need to review the project to see if this have potentials to grow and become successful. I personally believe in it and waiting for it.
This is not the just another project type if you see all the information that are available public. In order to understand the project, you need to spend bit of time. But it is worth spending that time for ATF. You won’t regret later. Maybe even you will think about investing into it.
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

I guess if everyone can subscribe below ATF YouTube channel. You will know more about ATF. Whitepaper reading also always good for more details about this project.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsVyC8svBaqRiQzDh7H..
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

In which country will the AgroTechFarm project be launched? And how will this work be carried out in general? I'm sure the idea of the project will interest many investors. But still, it’s too early to talk about that. When this project will get a lot of attention, questions like these will come rapidly.
YGICIQU

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

In which country will the AgroTechFarm project be launched? And how will this work be carried out in general? I'm sure the idea of the project will interest many investors. But still, it’s too early to talk about that. When this project will get a lot of attention, questions like these will come rapidly.
Yes, their ideas will really attract a huge number of investors and also the number is increasing now. Even I wish that the project should be launched in my region too, so that I can take the advantages of the equipment.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Is also like to see it grown to be available in more countries, but I also realize that they really have to target the areas where it makes financial sense based on land and power costs to actually run the farm. I mean there’s obviously some major restrictions on where it would be financially viable to run the farms and places where it would be impossible to be profitable or feasible. Hopefully an expanded roadmap will evolve over time.
kcryptoinvest

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Can you say please how much will cost this "container for growing" ?

About growing canabiz - its not so easy in Canada for example. I think before you will got it you will need have permission from doctor to grow this stuff at home.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

I don't know what the purpose of this project is ,could you tell me about it?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

I don't know what the purpose of this project is ,could you tell me about it?
The goal of the project is to make available to everyone the opportunity to eat environmentally friendly food and to stop the pollution of the earth with chemicals from agriculture, by creating a mass production of ATF equipment.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

What kind of cultivation is this equipment for?
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

What kind of cultivation is this equipment for?
It is intended for home and industrial year-round cultivation of plants .
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

the cultivation of any plant provides is an innovative hardware?
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

the cultivation of any plant provides is an innovative hardware?
ATF devices provide automatic growth of tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, lettuce, cannabis and many other plants.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Hello ,I do not have any knowledge in the field of agronomy ,will I cope with the ATF equipment?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

Hello ,I do not have any knowledge in the field of agronomy ,will I cope with the ATF equipment?
During the growing season and does not require any specific knowledge in the field of agronomy.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: