Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

I think this project will be able to attract investors because it has unique idea and allow any sort of people use this platform, from small businesses to private persons.
This is very good and promises big profits for the investors who contribute to the project. I watch for further development of this platform.
Actually, this is a good opportunity also for investors, because the result will be doubled with such allocation. Need to go through the whitepaper to study more.
Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. Also googling the project and reading info on the site is helpful, at least for me personally.
AgroTechFarm white paper might be bit exceptional, because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So it’s easy to get sense of everything.
Sometimes, you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants, and so you forget to read the whitepaper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.
Don’t just believe what other saying, we should cross check everything before investing in any tokens. That gives us confidence also in case some spammers starts saying bad ICO and all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

I think this project will be able to attract investors because it has unique idea and allow any sort of people use this platform, from small businesses to private persons.
This is very good and promises big profits for the investors who contribute to the project. I watch for further development of this platform.
Actually, this is a good opportunity also for investors, because the result will be doubled with such allocation. Need to go through the whitepaper to study more.
This project is active for sure and their social media is doing great as well. I think they will manage to reach their goal if they continue on how they are doing right now. If they stay as active and positive they will sure be successful.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

I visited today the ATF website; it’s really very professional. I used to see those kind of websites, where you can see customers/visitors at the bottom of the page on the left side a live tracker who already bought their products. And here you can see how many ATF tokens already bought.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. Also googling the project and reading info on the site is helpful, at least for me personally.
AgroTechFarm white paper might be bit exceptional, because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So it’s easy to get sense of everything.
Sometimes, you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants, and so you forget to read the whitepaper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.
Don’t just believe what other saying, we should cross check everything before investing in any tokens. That gives us confidence also in case some spammers starts saying bad ICO and all.
  it’s true. A lot of time their competitors also diverts them. So we should not believe anyone. We should just make own study and start investing.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

I love cannabis to be honest and I think investing to this project is not risky because people will definitely use it. Long live Canada!
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

This project is active for sure and their social media is doing great as well. I think they will manage to reach their goal if they continue on how they are doing right now. If they stay as active and positive they will sure be successful.
Definitely right, from my point of view they are transparent and are confident to show their latest status of their project. They have a legit team of members which is good and can be a plus factor to the investors. They manage the project properly so I think this will be in good shape.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

The relatively high ratings of the project on popular web browsing sites, I like your openness towards investors.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

The relatively high ratings of the project on popular web browsing sites, I like your openness towards investors.
Yes, this project is pretty well known on the popular websites. And I think that a lot of investors appreciate the work of this project and many will join this project because it has potential.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

Yes, this project is pretty well known on the popular websites. And I think that a lot of investors appreciate the work of this project and many will join this project because it has potential.
 I'm not surprised at this, AgroTechFarm is giving a lot into this project, so is expected to see such happening, the project is not just targeting a specific place or country, but trying to make their services accessible to all.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

I'm not surprised at this, AgroTechFarm is giving a lot into this project, so is expected to see such happening, the project is not just targeting a specific place or country, but trying to make their services accessible to all.
Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

The idea of the project is vertical farming. If it is well advertised, then they have a chance to attract a lot of users. Because there are so many people interested in it, and ATF could help them.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

The idea of the project is vertical farming. If it is well advertised, then they have a chance to attract a lot of users. Because there are so many people interested in it, and ATF could help them.
I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have established business. Token price provided with stable company is always confident.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have established business. Token price provided with stable company is always confident.
Yeah, which make sense to be part on this great project. Nowadays, it become more bloody days as time goes by that cause a panic selling on to those users. Having this great project is a good opportunity to buy some of their tokens since the value is so cheap.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor, I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor, I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received.
Advertisement and promotions help each project to be more known and popular. Bounty campaigns and any other form of advertisement well help for project success. Investors attracted to a project that has many good reviews and feedbacks.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

This whole crypto market crash is giving opportunity to buy tokens and wait for the right time to get full benefit. ATF is one of the token to look into it. That too with huge potential, this is very nice token to pick it up.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

Advertisement and promotions help each project to be more known and popular. Bounty campaigns and any other form of advertisement well help for project success. Investors attracted to a project that has many good reviews and feedbacks.
But is it just me, or is nobody seeing the massive adverts and promotions been done by AgroTechFarm. Yes, I do agree that the backbone of any project is promotion and this project is judiciously doing such, I believe the impact will soon be felt, so let’s be optimistic.
ahmtyks

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

why did you just get the .io domain extension? It's something that shakes confidence in the project. Do not you think about corporate? Why are not important things like .com domain done?
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Will I have to pay for registration in ATF? Or maybe some Premium features by subscribe?
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: