Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10085 times)
YGICIQU

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Look like collecting is growing up. They already sold huge number of tokens. I think soft cap will be reached within next 4-5 weeks. Its’s possible to do it for this kind of project.
Yes, but the project doesn’t have 5 weeks. There is time only until July 31. This will be the last day of entire ICO.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Look like collecting is growing up. They already sold huge number of tokens. I think soft cap will be reached within next 4-5 weeks. Its’s possible to do it for this kind of project.
Yes, but the project doesn’t have 5 weeks. There is time only until July 31. This will be the last day of entire ICO.
This just waits for the right time for all sold tokens to be full of the time it has been specified. I strongly support this project for future success.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

This just waits for the right time for all sold tokens to be full of the time it has been specified. I strongly support this project for future success.
It’s nuts how fast this raising is going, I call it though their offerings just too good to pass up even in the unstable crypto economics. Attracting people and strong marketing will make a huge sales rush continue. I think this is only the beginning. We’re going to see a hard run well past soft cap.
NeRoX82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

It’s nuts how fast this raising is going, I call it though their offerings just too good to pass up even in the unstable crypto economics. Attracting people and strong marketing will make a huge sales rush continue. I think this is only the beginning. We’re going to see a hard run well past soft cap.
Crypto market seems almost raised now, they may take some more time to proceed with the right time to make a move that will help even to make better profits.
ReXata

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Crypto market seems almost raised now, they may take some more time to proceed with the right time to make a move that will help even to make better profits.
If you think about it now is the perfect time to invest in ICO's if you pick the right project like AgroTechFarm, your investment could really go up in value over the next couple of years.
PISTON_1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

If you think about it now is the perfect time to invest in ICO's if you pick the right project like AgroTechFarm, your investment could really go up in value over the next couple of years.
You are right, AgroTechFarm is a right choice for the ultimate success as it is dealing with the plant cultivation, there will be more success and it had the good potential as we can even understand their promising whitepaper.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

Time will tell, but in the meantime collecting quality tokens that you believe in long-term and hodling is what most people are looking to do and ignoring the waves and turmoil.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

ATF is a great project! And indeed, this is really great one project that holds a strong platform for the whole crypto currency community. I hope that this project will continue to strive and gain more supporters. As I can see, as days goes by, the project is getting more and more popular and that's a great news. Just keep it up team ATF!
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

ATF is a great project! And indeed, this is really great one project that holds a strong platform for the whole crypto currency community. I hope that this project will continue to strive and gain more supporters. As I can see, as days goes by, the project is getting more and more popular and that's a great news. Just keep it up team ATF!
Yeah, unfortunately, we have these bearish stages, sometimes they go on for years, we all need to be patient and go about our business as normal, this will make sure ATF continue to raise funds.
CeNaToP

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

Yeah, unfortunately, we have these bearish stages, sometimes they go on for years, we all need to be patient and go about our business as normal, this will make sure ATF continue to raise funds.
What do you think, what are you planning to do? Have you already bought tokens? It’s better to take part now until bonus ends.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

Time will tell, but in the meantime collecting quality tokens that you believe in long-term and hodling is what most people are looking to do and ignoring the waves and turmoil.
Yes you are right. All people have only one hope that BTC will come up and soon crossed up to $2000 again. I hope the market will soon become stable. If the price will go up soon, then it will also help to ATF and other platforms.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Yes you are right. All people have only one hope that BTC will come up and soon crossed up to $2000 again. I hope the market will soon become stable. If the price will go up soon, then it will also help to ATF and other platforms.
$2000? For Bitcoin? Did you mean $20000?
I hope that by the end of the year, Ethereum will jump to $2000 Smiley
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

Thought it was just me been hypersensitive about the promotion stuff, the project has been on the lips of many, like before I could ask questions, some individuals will give the answer about AgroTechFarm, so it’s blazing across the crypto community and that's a good thing.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

That's a good one. I am glad to see this project developing, and it is even more interesting that people think of investing. That's a cool thing. Everybody should tell their friends about the project too and get rewarded for it.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

That's a good one. I am glad to see this project developing, and it is even more interesting that people think of investing. That's a cool thing. Everybody should tell their friends about the project too and get rewarded for it.
Nice to see that they have a referral program. It will surely attract more potential investors, and the worker will also be rewarded. Is there a limit to what you can earn?
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

I bet that ETH will not fall any further, so today I buy a few of them. It’s perfect time to invest into AgroTechFarm project.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I bet that ETH will not fall any further, so today I buy a few of them. It’s perfect time to invest into AgroTechFarm project.
I also wish the same. ETH has lost a lot last month. Let’s hope it starts move up from here. By the way, did anybody notice how fast ATF tokens started to sell? We are going to reach the soft cap very soon.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

I also wish the same. ETH has lost a lot last month. Let’s hope it starts move up from here. By the way, did anybody notice how fast ATF tokens started to sell? We are going to reach the soft cap very soon.
I was nearly to mention about the ATF sales. You posted it already. I am sure they are going to reach the soft cap soon. I expect that to happen in few weeks.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

I have studied the website and read white paper, interesting project and good team. Looks pretty attractive, everything is beautifully and openly presented, and the team is already working on it.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

What can I use to track plant growth?
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: