Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
Vladimir antibakterielle

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

Tsigvintsev demonstrating original FIBONACCI appliance (manufactured by real startup team) which he got for free as a concept.
In fact, this is a 100% scam.
You are showing home appliances of another trademark and claiming them as your own products! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgroTechFarmOfficial

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

We are using a modified version of the grower, which was developed and assembled in house.
As can be seen in the images on our website and stated in the whitepaper, there are two different types of growing appliances. One for smaller and one for larger plants. The smaller one is working and has been tested already. We are currently building the larger prototype. Because of the legal situation it is not allowed to test growing Cannabis in Russia, this is exactly why we need the money. To test and produce in Canada where it is allowed to plant cannabis.

Our company is allowed to use these materials for advertising purposes according to the distribution agreement. There is nothing illegal about it.

We have been developing our own appliances since 2012. 2013 one of our employees received their first patent.

The sites have been most likely blocked due to the reason that they were advertising cannabis growing in Canada. This is why we now moved to a legislation where this is allowed.

We chose Cyprus as a place for our company for the ICO in order comply with all laws and regulations, in Russia, in Cyprus and in Canada. We are able to legalise our investments in Cyprus, otherwise we and many other ICOs would not choose this structure.
LuBro

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

I really wish that would be accepted in Germany.. Let's hope. I really wish the very best for this project.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?

Hey, what exactly would you want to know?
AlexBasov

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

Hi, my name is Alex Basov. I am the founder of AgroTechFarm.
Let me tell a little story about us.

Our interest in agrotechnology and the hydroponic growing method started in 2012.

In 2013, we began to work on our own solution for hydroponic technology. That same year we had already created a hydroponic grower, and applied for a patent. We assembled the appliances on our own, and conducted a few tests and grew tomatoes and peppers. The following year, in 2014, we had our patent. With that technology, we took part in Skolkovo “Clean Tech Russia 2014”, reaching the semi-finals.

By 2015, we had already set a new goal for our work: the development of a perfected domestic farm. Although the concept and project were fully developed, unfortunately, we could not reach enough funding to launch production. Veering towards industrial solutions, we took our first steps in 2016 to develop a fully automated industrial complex for growing berries and other vegetables. This was also the time that opened the road to growing micro greens.

In March, 2017, we discovered that another Russian company was working on the same problem. After getting to know the team and their project, we became enthusiasts. The product’s design was outstanding, you can see it fibonacci.farm. Regrettably, their installations were mere concepts: they were not yet functional and no production was taking place.

We ended up investing in Agronomof LLC. They had the Fibonacci brand already. They had promised to make a working product out of their concept design, but they could not deliver. Agronomof claimed a fully automated solution, but the product did not work. Importantly, they could never resolve issues with installing and mantaining the micro climate needed along with watering and light. Production never started.

Agronomof was actually a big flop. It did not pay its employees and ended up seriously misusing the investment funds. The company shut down, firing everyone. Naturally, we sued to recover at least some of our investment. Damages amounted to about 15 million rubles.

While the legal issues were being resolverd, some of Agronomof’s employees who had manifested their interest in collaborating with us joined the team. Their knowledge and experience were invaluable to us at that moment to help our project, that dated back to 2013, to finally take off.

Agronomof has a patent on its module’s technology. But the device does not work.

Our vast experience, however, pointed to an important fact: the module was part of the problem and did not let plants grow.

Together with our engineers, we switched to more advanced technologies.

We are under the process of obtaining a patent for this new solution, protecting our invention. Unlike Agronomof’s early patent, this solution, right now, works.
Our growers display a LED light, a sustained microclimate, a fully automated drainage and watering systems, complete control of Ph level and even pollination.

We took Fibonacci’s design because it was elegant, functional and free to use. Of course, we are also working on some adaptations to enhance our growers’ personality.

As of today, the future looks bright. We have recently won our legal battle against Agronomof, and may recover some of our embezzled investment.

All my words can be confirmed by documents

We are proud of the team we have assembled. These top-notch professional are more than able to create a large-scale production of home farms. We have accumulated much important experience since 2012, and surmounted several hurdles along these bumpy road.

Ready to create an innovative product, we have launched the ICO certain of its success.

AgroTechFarm.IO
AlexBasov

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Unfortunately, the company Agronomof (Fibonacci brand), failing and closing its project, can not be worthy.

Agronomof has multi-million debts, evades payment of debts, the property of the founder is seized and him prohibited travel abroad. Our company already has a court decision.

All they can, anonymously write on forums bad about ATF. But this is only their words and without any facts.

We are stronger and more successful, we create a product, and nothing can stop us.

AgroTechFarm.IO
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

this is another cannabis project, if I look at the history of the cannabis project, nothing is good, none is able to develop, but for this project I'm waiting for its development, to be honest, I'm not sure about this project concept
shad3sofgrey

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

Hi
Are you guys intend to partner with any major Suppliers of Gardening Cultivating Equipment and others?

Best
Calabar

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Our interest in agrotechnology and the hydroponic growing method started in 2012.

In 2013, we began to work on our own solution for hydroponic technology. That same year we had already created a hydroponic grower, and applied for a patent. We assembled the appliances on our own, and conducted a few tests and grew tomatoes and peppers. The following year, in 2014, we had our patent. With that technology, we took part in Skolkovo “Clean Tech Russia 2014”, reaching the semi-finals.

By 2015, we had already set a new goal for our work: the development of a perfected domestic farm. Although the concept and project were fully developed, unfortunately, we could not reach enough funding to launch production. Veering towards industrial solutions, we took our first steps in 2016 to develop a fully automated industrial complex for growing berries and other vegetables. This was also the time that opened the road to growing micro greens.

FAKE 1. According to the Russian Federal Business base you and your partner have never been invloved in any agro activities. You were personally charged for scam schemes and covering penalties the current moment. I may attach scans. Shell I? Smiley

All they can, anonymously write on forums bad about ATF. But this is only their words and without any facts.

Ok. We will upload scans of official criminal records regarding yours and Mr.Tsvigintsev scam acitivities. Do not consider yourself as the most experienced hustle. Smiley It is elementary to verify your profile and identify your rich experince in criminal scams.

We are stronger and more successful, we create a product, and nothing can stop us.

FAKE 2. You have nothing to demonstrate. Your contribution in agrofarming is ZERO because ATF ICO is 100% scam and investors' funds embezzlement. Thats why you demonstrating only FIBONACCI content and real concepts. You are hustle.

Sooner or later you will be stopped and prosecuted, You personally, Alex Basov. We will open one criminal case in the Russian Court and one in the US.
It is a piece of cake to prove your criminal intentions and activities based on experiece in scam schemes you were prosecuted before. Smiley

What a good tendency, your project bounty players stop collaboration with ATF just after project leaders profiles verification with the RUSSIAN FEDERAL CRIMINAL BASE.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
toddler_cobbler

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

I need to know when exactly will the ICO begin?
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I need to know when exactly will the ICO begin?

Pre ICO will should start on February 7th
ICO will start on February 16th
Young_Astronaut

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

Really interesting project, what is the ICO cap? Are you accepting ETH only or also other coins (BTC/LTC)?
TradeMarkTwain

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

What all crypto's can I use to participate in the ICO?
glade_orchardson

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

This is something which a lot of people will find to be extremely useful to have. I can imagine resort villas being equipped with one such a machine. For example I love skiing, and having fresh grown salad up in the mountain would be so luxurious. So the machines would be produced in Canada?
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Really interesting project, what is the ICO cap? Are you accepting ETH only or also other coins (BTC/LTC)?

Pre ICO Hard Cap is 500ETH
ICO Hard Cap is 10 000ETH

we accept only ETH
UltraHighLow

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

Wow, that project looks solid!
Just one doubt: can the machines be used to cultivate other stuff? (not a big cannabis fan)
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

What all crypto's can I use to participate in the ICO?

Do you mean what currency is accepted?

only Ethereum will be accepted to purchase the ATF tokens
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

This is something which a lot of people will find to be extremely useful to have. I can imagine resort villas being equipped with one such a machine. For example I love skiing, and having fresh grown salad up in the mountain would be so luxurious. So the machines would be produced in Canada?

Thank you for the support. Yes we plan on building a
production facility in Canada
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

Wow, that project looks solid!
Just one doubt: can the machines be used to cultivate other stuff? (not a big cannabis fan)

Hi , Yes the machines can be used to grow smaller fruits and vegetables and also other bigger plants.

For more info visit our site and read the whitepaper

Whitepaper https://agrotechfarm.io/wp_atf.pdf
Website https://www.agrotechfarm.io/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: