Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
nantucket_seal

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

Obviously I have seen Leafy before, which technically the same but the one thing which is huge for most of the people who are going to buy this appliance is the following. Yours is completely automated, a huge plus that many people don't really get. Why is it such a plus one would ask? Well anyone who has to take care for a plant and knows how to, doesn't really need such an appliance - he needs a green house. And for the rest of us who don't know anything about growing plants having an automated grower is HUGE!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AgroTechFarmOfficial

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

I love the idea but where I come from marihuana Is an illgegal substance. Would it be a problem if I invest into this ICO?

No, this will not be a problem. The cannabis part of the product is focused at countries where it is legal. For other countries the grower can be used to grow other plants.
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

I love the idea but where I come from marihuana Is an illgegal substance. Would it be a problem if I invest into this ICO?

What do you mean by? If marihuana is illegal, would it be illegal to own ATF? IF that's the case then there is no problem at all.

There is no reason to worry. The Atf growers can be used for more plants.
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

What do you mean by? If marihuana is illegal, would it be illegal to own ATF? IF that's the case then there is no problem at all.

It can only be illegal to own ATF tokens if owning crypto currencies is illegal where you are from. Otherwise what is the subject that the company is dealing with is irrelevant, as long as the business is legal ofcourse. But ATF is planning to sell such appliances only where it is legal, so their business is legal as well.

Thats right,

Thank you
glade_orchardson

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

Excuse me but I don't really get it, are the machines that grow strawberries the same as those which grow cannabis or are they different?

Hi there are 2 models of growers

1st one is  ATF Home Grower “Strawberry” the Grower lets you grow smaller vegetables and fruits such as salads, herbs or fruits like strawberries for example. One can grow up to three different kinds of plants at the same time in three different levels with each 4 growing pods. This means you could grow 12 strawberry plants at the same time for example.

2nd one is ATF Home Grower “Cannabis” This Grower is a slightly modified version. It has no levels, but instead can house 2 plants in two vegetation cells that can grow higher (up to 140 cm). This can house larger plants such as Cannabis, tomatoes or cucumbers. With the grower you have access to almost daily fresh produce organic and ready for consumption.

That's a bit disheartening to be, since I was expecting to buy a strawberry one and enjoy strawberries, but once marihuana gets legalized I get to enjoy other treats using the same machine as well. Oh well I will have to wait then  Cheesy
McCoiner

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

I can imagine those machines being very popular in Amsterdam. But what many people fail to realize is that high end restaurants could benefit out that as well. Especially when producing high grade strawberries when the market has none.
MurrayHead

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

I can imagine those machines being very popular in Amsterdam. But what many people fail to realize is that high end restaurants could benefit out that as well. Especially when producing high grade strawberries when the market has none.

It didn't occur to me when reading about the product at first glance, but man you are soo right. I used to work in a 1 start Michelin restaurant kitchen some years ago, and I can tell you that some cheffs would really endorse this product!
Tom_Coinsy

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

It didn't occur to me when reading about the product at first glance, but man you are soo right. I used to work in a 1 start Michelin restaurant kitchen some years ago, and I can tell you that some cheffs would really endorse this product!

Seems like their product has a bigger market than expected, thats always a good thing!
JamesMorriarty

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

Seems like their product has a bigger market than expected, thats always a good thing!

Depends on whether they will go past the ICO stage. I really like their idea and they are playng their cards right so far, I guess it is up to us to give them the support they deserve.
Young_Astronaut

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

What if I want to invest a bit more of ETH is there a discount or some extra feature that I could benefit with by doing so?
UltraHighLow

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

I am making room in my kitchen! haha
Jokes aside I really think that if you get the price of such an appliance to a reasonable level, and maybe keep the utility costs low- I will definitely be one of your initial buyers, and not only investor. Wink
WhiteWolfgang

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

I am making room in my kitchen! haha
Jokes aside I really think that if you get the price of such an appliance to a reasonable level, and maybe keep the utility costs low- I will definitely be one of your initial buyers, and not only investor. Wink

Down to a reasonable level is very subjective, but I really hope that the actual price is around the price of a standard refrigerator.
MaximPeikovsky

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

So don't get me wrong but I just came up with an idea. So if you buy such a machine with ATF tokens, it is not personally written under anyones record. Second of all if you use a public space to install it , although hidden, and grow weed in it, technically you cannot accuse anyone for it, because its owned by no one and is standing in public property. It would only be subject of confiscation, but this is a risk one could undertake if he want to grow "herbs"
toddler_cobbler

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

So don't get me wrong but I just came up with an idea. So if you buy such a machine with ATF tokens, it is not personally written under anyones record. Second of all if you use a public space to install it , although hidden, and grow weed in it, technically you cannot accuse anyone for it, because its owned by no one and is standing in public property. It would only be subject of confiscation, but this is a risk one could undertake if he want to grow "herbs"

I belive that you are one  of those conspiracy theorists  Cheesy . I mean you are right technically, but I don't think it is worth risking the initial investment.
Pilgrim_Jones

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

I belive that you are one  of those conspiracy theorists  Cheesy . I mean you are right technically, but I don't think it is worth risking the initial investment.

Lol, what an idea! Cheesy you shouldn't be posting those things around, someone might steal your master plan! Cheesy
polar_integrity

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

It can only be illegal to own ATF tokens if owning crypto currencies is illegal where you are from. Otherwise what is the subject that the company is dealing with is irrelevant, as long as the business is legal ofcourse. But ATF is planning to sell such appliances only where it is legal, so their business is legal as well.

Thank you very much, I mean I sort of knew that but you cannot be too careful.
Sure thing mate, one cannot be too careful, especially with investments.
MaximPeikovsky

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Lol, what an idea! Cheesy you shouldn't be posting those things around, someone might steal your master plan! Cheesy

I was only joking LOL, but I'm glad that people have taken their time and rated my supreme intellect! Cheesy
Sorry for turning your ann thread into a chat ATF! I love your idea and i bought some ATF too!
toddler_cobbler

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

I was only joking LOL, but I'm glad that people have taken their time and rated my supreme intellect! Cheesy
Sorry for turning your ann thread into a chat ATF! I love your idea and i bought some ATF too!

Likewise, great project, good perspective for future growth. Awesome execution so far. Took enough to give them some money.
Pilgrim_Jones

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

Thank you very much, I mean I sort of knew that but you cannot be too careful.
Sure thing mate, one cannot be too careful, especially with investments.

You are absolutely right. By the way do you own any ATF tokens?

Seems like we are three individuals who think very much the same. I guess that different projects attract certain types of people to them. But basically what you say I cannot disagree with. Although I don't normally go around and conspire in forums  Wink
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

Yeah it will great for them to have everything grown in house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: