Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10084 times)
UptonDownton

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

Oh wow you guys have got a really cool project there! I am definitely keeping an eye you guys! Still haven't bought any tokens though.

Well do your research but frankly, I like the idea, I like the team behind, there are already prototypes made(so its not just an idea) its hard not to like the project and eventually buy into it.
Yeah, im researching them on a deeper level, but right now i really want to , but i just want to make sure its the right ICO to invest in. Probably by the end of the day i would have made my mind.
polar_integrity

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

I was thinking about this, since I have never owned any tokens before, what happens with them after the ICO ends?

Well proceed with the tokens just as you would with any other crypto currency. You can either hodl it, dump it or use it as exchange for one of them growers and get a discount by doing so. The options are there, it is up to you to decide.

I see, but where can I sell them after that?

Well they are yet to announce that, i mean which exchange would ATF be tradeable at, but once they do you will have your answer.

Yeah, but I have a feeling that the best thing to do with this token in particular is to hold it for a while, there is a real chance of boom.

Thats interesting! Thanks

You are welcome. By the way if you are not familiar with how to proceed, try reading some more on the topic of coin markets in general, and don't really trust what people tell you in the forums, go for your gut if you know what I mean. Who knows maybe you have the investors talent.
JasonCoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

I was thinking about this, since I have never owned any tokens before, what happens with them after the ICO ends?

Well proceed with the tokens just as you would with any other crypto currency. You can either hodl it, dump it or use it as exchange for one of them growers and get a discount by doing so. The options are there, it is up to you to decide.

I see, but where can I sell them after that?

Well they are yet to announce that, i mean which exchange would ATF be tradeable at, but once they do you will have your answer.

Yeah, but I have a feeling that the best thing to do with this token in particular is to hold it for a while, there is a real chance of boom.

Thats interesting! Thanks

You are welcome. By the way if you are not familiar with how to proceed, try reading some more on the topic of coin markets in general, and don't really trust what people tell you in the forums, go for your gut if you know what I mean. Who knows maybe you have the investors talent.

What this guy told is basically the way you want to proceed.
ColdCooler

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

This project needs attention than the one it is receiving. I don't get it how stupid ideas get so much more grip than the great ones.
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

This project needs attention than the one it is receiving. I don't get it how stupid ideas get so much more grip than the great ones.
Well keep in mind that many so called stupid projects have in fact very smart marketing campaigns, and the great ideas usually have very little funding to do a full blown marketing that would sky rocket them high up. Anyways contrary to what you are saying I think ATF is getting good traction as well, check their telegram channel it is close to 32k members.
red_walker

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

Well keep in mind that many so called stupid projects have in fact very smart marketing campaigns, and the great ideas usually have very little funding to do a full blown marketing that would sky rocket them high up. Anyways contrary to what you are saying I think ATF is getting good traction as well, check their telegram channel it is close to 32k members.

Oh my they have 32k members? That's something by it self only.
MurrayHead

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

I read an article but I just cant fetch the link now, where they were stating that there is a direct correlation to number of telegram followers to the success rate of ICOs, and if that is a correct observation than we are sure to have something great in our hands here with ATF.
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

I read an article but I just cant fetch the link now, where they were stating that there is a direct correlation to number of telegram followers to the success rate of ICOs, and if that is a correct observation than we are sure to have something great in our hands here with ATF.

Yeah I sort of took that for common knowledge, but yes that's the reason why I stated the number of followers. And when you think about it this is the direct link that shows how relevant and how interesting  a project is to people, so the more interesting it is and as long as it is not a scam, It has a pretty good success chance.
red_walker

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Yeah I sort of took that for common knowledge, but yes that's the reason why I stated the number of followers. And when you think about it this is the direct link that shows how relevant and how interesting  a project is to people, so the more interesting it is and as long as it is not a scam, It has a pretty good success chance.

It may show to interest that people have in something, but even if we assume that it is not a scam, the team still needs to have a great dose of experience and know how if you expect them to proceed and turn an ICO into a working business.
MurrayHead

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

It may show to interest that people have in something, but even if we assume that it is not a scam, the team still needs to have a great dose of experience and know how if you expect them to proceed and turn an ICO into a working business.

Don't get me wrong but, as long as the ICO is successful you can make your profit by dumping the token at any point before a hypothetical bankruptcy.
red_walker

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Don't get me wrong but, as long as the ICO is successful you can make your profit by dumping the token at any point before a hypothetical bankruptcy.

I guess you are right on that one.
JaxonLewis

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

So I see the incentive of buying cannabis grower, since in just 1 growing cycle you get marihuana worth as much as you spent on the machine or almost as much. What about strawberries? The incentive Is not as apparent as it is with cannabis.
Tom_Coinsy

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

So I see the incentive of buying cannabis grower, since in just 1 growing cycle you get marihuana worth as much as you spent on the machine or almost as much. What about strawberries? The incentive Is not as apparent as it is with cannabis.

I see what you mean by that. Yeah bio strawberries is cool, but having a financial incentive as well is huge. I guess they should think about that for the future, how to incentivize the salad and strawberry purchases better.
nantucket_seal

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

I see what you mean by that. Yeah bio strawberries is cool, but having a financial incentive as well is huge. I guess they should think about that for the future, how to incentivize the salad and strawberry purchases better.

Have in mind that although you get a big yield of bio substance, it is illegal to sell any of that so the financial incentive you may have is way less than what you might expect. And if you are capable of utilizing it all by yourself by the time the new yield is ready - you might have a problem that needs a different kind of treatment Cheesy
Tom_Coinsy

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

Have in mind that although you get a big yield of bio substance, it is illegal to sell any of that so the financial incentive you may have is way less than what you might expect. And if you are capable of utilizing it all by yourself by the time the new yield is ready - you might have a problem that needs a different kind of treatment Cheesy

Haha you are right, 3k worth of weed is a lot to smoke in just 3 months, and if you are able to do so, I doubt that your finances are your main goal in life Cheesy
AgroTechFarmOfficial

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Our extended presale is going on! Get your 40% bonus NOW!!! PreSale in till March 9, 2018 (23:59 UTC)
Join here: https://www.agrotechfarm.io/
Whitepaper: https://agrotechfarm.io/wp_atf.pdf
Together we are building a more exciting world.

https://i.imgur.com/j0rBAEX.png
JaxonLewis

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

Haha you are right, 3k worth of weed is a lot to smoke in just 3 months, and if you are able to do so, I doubt that your finances are your main goal in life Cheesy

LOL. indeed you are right, but i guesss people might acutally group up with one another and use it together.
JasonCoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

Our extended presale is going on! Get your 40% bonus NOW!!! PreSale in till March 9, 2018 (23:59 UTC)

I like that you are extending that. A perfect opportunity to utilize the growing fan base that you are growing.
Young_Astronaut

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

I like that you are extending that. A perfect opportunity to utilize the growing fan base that you are growing.

For many projects extension means a problem, but for this project I see a big opportunity indeed.
UltraHighLow

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

Thank you! Great project, keep it up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: