Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
aquacharls

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

Any competitive advantages of your product? this is not a unique product!
The current moment both US and Canada markets are relatively young and not saturated, despite a significant rise of cannabis consumers. ATF Home Grower is a brand-new home appliance differentiates from the few existing, not market ready labels by the following features:

• Automated short growing cycle of plants in light of an optimal balance of water and fertilizers in collaboration with defined efficient LED lights.
  • A scheme of two vegetation cells installed inside the appliance presenting an option to get the yield of two large plants in sequence. Thus, there is no need for the customer to have a long waiting period as suggested by our competitors. Two vegetative cells may spontaneously provide customers with fresh organic cannabis harvest every week.
  • ATF farm is the only one manufacturer who focuses the complete automation of the vegetative processes occurring inside the appliance. It means that there is no necessity to conduct numerous checkups of pH level, carbon filters rotation, TDS calibration, nutrient cartridges replacement. The only activities you have to commit to are to plant the seeds and harvest your crops. You should also clean it twice a year and when nutrients run low add them (every 2-3 months).
  • There is no additional hidden maintenance cost which appears to be quite unexpected for users. ATF buyers get a free set of supplements covering needs in nutrition for one year at least.
  • An elegant design makes ATF home a new distinguishable part, considerably individualizing your residential interior and attracting attention of guests.
  • ATF farms are covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
  • Unlike substantial number of new teams applying for ICO funding, ATF team accumulated serious experience in indoor cultivation and home farms design and production.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

Do you already have products available, for example, if I want to order at home for myself?
where you can see the prices if there is?
Oh sure!
All information on our website https://agrotechfarm.io/
https://i.imgur.com/CDIE4VE.jpg
When are you planning to deliver ATF farms to customers?
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

Wow. Every day this market surprises me more and more. Already cannabis...What's next?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

Do you already have products available, for example, if I want to order at home for myself?
Oh sure!
Does this product already exist? I can order it via the site .... I mean?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

Oh sure!
Yes, in comparison with the majority of ICO projects we have already developed and tested an ATF agro appliance. On the other hand due to the luck of relevant production facilities there is no opportunity to make considerable sales, therefore the main task of ICO round is to launch a large-scale production of ATF farms in the Canada.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

In the description, I found out that in ATF farms you can grow vegetables and even strawberries! why do you put emphasis on cannabis? Is it marketing to attract investors?
Which plants can be grown with ATF?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

Oh sure!
Yes, in comparison with the majority of ICO projects we have already developed and tested an ATF agro appliance. On the other hand due to the luck of relevant production facilities there is no opportunity to make considerable sales, therefore the main task of ICO round is to launch a large-scale production of ATF farms in the Canada.
How much money do you need to build a factory?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Oh sure!
How much money do you need to build a factory?
According to the assessment of the feasibility study ATF, the total cost of the project in the minimum is 1 375 000 USD. The optimal amount of the collection is 4 500 000 USD.
aquacharls

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

In the description, I found out that in ATF farms you can grow vegetables and even strawberries! why do you put emphasis on cannabis? Is it marketing to attract investors?
Which plants can be grown with ATF?

Cannabis, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, herbs.
More information here https://www.agrotechfarm.io/

basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

The current moment both US and Canada markets are relatively young and not saturated, despite a significant rise of cannabis consumers. ATF Home Grower is a brand-new home appliance differentiates from the few existing, not market ready labels by the following features:

• Automated short growing cycle of plants in light of an optimal balance of water and fertilizers in collaboration with defined efficient LED lights.
  • A scheme of two vegetation cells installed inside the appliance presenting an option to get the yield of two large plants in sequence. Thus, there is no need for the customer to have a long waiting period as suggested by our competitors. Two vegetative cells may spontaneously provide customers with fresh organic cannabis harvest every week.
  • ATF farm is the only one manufacturer who focuses the complete automation of the vegetative processes occurring inside the appliance. It means that there is no necessity to conduct numerous checkups of pH level, carbon filters rotation, TDS calibration, nutrient cartridges replacement. The only activities you have to commit to are to plant the seeds and harvest your crops. You should also clean it twice a year and when nutrients run low add them (every 2-3 months).
  • There is no additional hidden maintenance cost which appears to be quite unexpected for users. ATF buyers get a free set of supplements covering needs in nutrition for one year at least.
  • An elegant design makes ATF home a new distinguishable part, considerably individualizing your residential interior and attracting attention of guests.
  • Unlike substantial number of new teams applying for ICO funding, ATF team accumulated serious experience in indoor cultivation and home farms design and production.

Why don't you find an investor and earn billions with such a perspective technology?
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

Does the growth of the herbs fully depend on the availability of all the nutrients?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Do you provide ATF farms with manufacturer warranty?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

Oh sure!
When are you planning to deliver ATF farms to customers?
August 2018 USA
October 2018 Canada
January 2019 Global
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

I am interested in your product but can I become an investor?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Oh sure!
What is agro appliance size?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

Why don't you find an investor and earn billions with such a perspective technology?
We selected ICO as the most effective crowdfunding instrument to raise funds simultaneously following a win-win strategy which is advantageous either for investors or the enterprise.
The ICO helps to launch construction.
Our project is actually a venture for a potential investor. Typical investors demand a majority stake in the Company (51%-80%). Therefore, in fact we sell the technology and the investor becomes its beneficial owner.

That is why we have decided to turn to the crowd investments with the blockchain, this will allow us maintaining the ownership title and sharing only a part of the profit with the investors. The amount to be raised is not large, but sufficient to launch the manufacturing process.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

We selected ICO as the most effective crowdfunding instrument to raise funds simultaneously following a win-win strategy which is advantageous either for investors or the enterprise.
The ICO helps to launch construction.
Our project is actually a venture for a potential investor. Typical investors demand a majority stake in the Company (51%-80%). Therefore, in fact we sell the technology and the investor becomes its beneficial owner.

That is why we have decided to turn to the crowd investments with the blockchain, this will allow us maintaining the ownership title and sharing only a part of the profit with the investors. The amount to be raised is not large, but sufficient to launch the manufacturing process.
Is there any calculations of product payback period for a customer?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

Does the growth of the herbs fully depend on the availability of all the nutrients?
The accelerated growth is provided by all the necessary elements which are part of the hydronic nutrients solution which are added to the growers. However the platform doesn’t explain the use of each nutrients and what they add to the crops. The intervals and alternative combinations of these elements for the vegetation and fruits growth is not indicated in the platform
aquacharls

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

Do you provide ATF farms with manufacturer warranty?
Yes. 24 months.
More information here https://www.agrotechfarm.io/
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

The accelerated growth is provided by all the necessary elements which are part of the hydronic nutrients solution which are added to the growers. However the platform doesn’t explain the use of each nutrients and what they add to the crops. The intervals and alternative combinations of these elements for the vegetation and fruits growth is not indicated in the platform
How much does additional nutrition cost?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: