Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
aquacharls

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:04:55 AM

Hi there. Very interesting project! How many plants are placed in one such grower?
ATF Home Grower “Strawberry” has several shelves, so here you can place up to three different plants on each level. ATF Home Grower “Cannabis” it is designed to grow two plants, the height of the bushes can reach 140 cm.
Good. Does your second model only include cannabis cultivation?
Not necessary. If you do not want to plant cannabis, then you can use grower for cultivation of cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini.
ATF Grower is definitely a quality product. Your  equipment gives you many opportunities. Tell me where should I put the machine?
Grower has minimalistic and modern design and can be incorporated into any interior. You won’t want to hide it away at a garage, but show it as part of a dispensary, kitchen, or living room.
Awesome. I caught on with this idea and invest money in your ICO. Before what time can I get a token?
The pre-ICO campaign will start on February 16, 2018 and will last until March 9, 2018. The ICO campaign will start on March 10 and will last until April 10, 2018
What volume of tokens do you plan to release on the market?
ATF tokens will be minted only on purchase. The maximum number of tokens for pre-ICO campaign is limited to hard cap of 500 ETH. When ICO campaign begins, the number of tokens will be available of maximum 10 000 ETH.
Is it possible to buy tokens for BTC?
No, it is. ATF tokens are created with an ERC20 token smart contract. During the crowd sale, we will only accept Ethereum (ETH).
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

Hi there. Very interesting project! How many plants are placed in one such grower?
ATF Home Grower “Strawberry” has several shelves, so here you can place up to three different plants on each level. ATF Home Grower “Cannabis” it is designed to grow two plants, the height of the bushes can reach 140 cm.
Not necessary. If you do not want to plant cannabis, then you can use grower for cultivation of cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini.
ATF Grower is definitely a quality product. Your  equipment gives you many opportunities. Tell me where should I put the machine?
Grower has minimalistic and modern design and can be incorporated into any interior. You won’t want to hide it away at a garage, but show it as part of a dispensary, kitchen, or living room.
Awesome. I caught on with this idea and invest money in your ICO. Before what time can I get a token?
The pre-ICO campaign will start on February 16, 2018 and will last until March 9, 2018. The ICO campaign will start on March 10 and will last until April 10, 2018
ATF tokens will be minted only on purchase. The maximum number of tokens for pre-ICO campaign is limited to hard cap of 500 ETH. When ICO campaign begins, the number of tokens will be available of maximum 10 000 ETH.
No, it is. ATF tokens are created with an ERC20 token smart contract. During the crowd sale, we will only accept Ethereum (ETH).
How long will it take to implement your project?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:09:44 AM

Guys, what the heck you dive into agriculture? How digital and vegetable work together?
AgroTechFarmOfficial

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

Guys, what the heck you dive into agriculture? How digital and vegetable work together?
First, whatever happens people will always eat. That aspect sustains our business for years to come. Second, more and more people concerned about the quality of food, and our technology enables people to control the growing process from very beginning. And third, digitalization provides users with direct and timely control of planting.
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

We have 2 patents and and our machines are thoroughly tested. The ATF Home growers are just waiting to start production.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

What is the amount of the crops the grower can produce?
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

We have 2 patents and and our machines are thoroughly tested. The ATF Home growers are just waiting to start production.
Will there be a discount for buying your Grower from those investors who will purchase your tokens now?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:20:19 AM

Will there be a discount for buying your Grower from those investors who will purchase your tokens now?
Yes, of course. If you have at least 10 ATF tokens now, you will get a 250 USD discount at the purchase of a Home Grower.
aquacharls

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

What is the amount of the crops the grower can produce?
The project highlight that the grower used in the users homestead can easily facilitate the production process of different crops but it doesn’t highlight the amount of crops that the grower can handle at each particular time
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

What amount of benefits can be expected after the launch of your ICO?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:45 AM

Yes, of course. If you have at least 10 ATF tokens now, you will get a 250 USD discount at the purchase of a Home Grower.
How about the security of the users upon attaining the token?
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:37 AM

I love how this project will provide services both to project owners and those who are not into crypto. This is a great project!
I really appreciate what the team has done And for those involved in it.I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:31:45 AM

How about the security of the users upon attaining the token?
The platform doesn’t put emphasis on the security of the users upon acquiring AFT token where the associated crimes of hacking and production of counterfeit products is not fully eliminated by the token use. This poses a challenge to the users as they can’t fully exploit the project with underlying security niches
AgroTechFarmOfficial

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

We calculated that the enterprise will buy back ATF tokens at market price amounting to at least 35% of company profits.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:36:09 AM

What the medicinal values of the herbs?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:38:05 AM

What about cannabis? Will I be allowed to grow cannabis if I buy your box?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

We calculated that the enterprise will buy back ATF tokens at market price amounting to at least 35% of company profits.
Your invention will only be sold in the Canadian market?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:10 AM

Your invention will only be sold in the Canadian market?
The goal of the project is to raise money in order to build a production facility in Canada for our existing product. As the ATF Home Grower prototype has been already developed and tested, we are currently raising funds to launch the second phase of our project. This is the mass production and distribution of the ATF home appliances. We are conducting this ICO in order to launch our own production facilities in Canada and produce and sell ATF Home Growers in North America.
aquacharls

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:34 AM

What about cannabis? Will I be allowed to grow cannabis if I buy your box?
The Automatic Hydroponic System does support cannabis growing. However, you need to be aware that you must check your country’s regulation, if it legal
aquacharls

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

What the medicinal values of the herbs?
The platform portrays that the herbs are equally of medicinal value to the users however the medicinal use and the associated diseases are not highlighted making users not to fully exploit the herbs and other crops
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: