Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3320 times)
SparkIt (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

skychain recently signed a contract with one very large company from Russia and published it. I wonder what this could mean?

Not only in Russia. I saw a contract with a medical company from the South Africa Republic
Do you guys haves any proofs, links? I am personally choosing medical blockchain sphere to invest because I see huge potential there, and if what you say is true than I will consider Skychain as investment option.

I saw it in the official tweet , the link is
https://twitter.com/skychainglobal/status/958629098733088769

I saw this link in Russian topic. The company is actively developing. I think this is a good business in the field of artificial intelligence in the medical industry. They have everything for this

Thank you for the news about the project. As I see Skychain-teem very often visit various cryptocurrency summits. This is a very good sign for the project
Yes, it's certainly worthwhile to attend thematic crypto conferences in terms of attracting investors. But I think it's equally important to build relations with medical institutions and their supervising agencies. Otherwise, the project will remain just a good idea on paper. It is from these considerations, apart Skychain, I would distinguish else Medicalchain. From various reviews and their twitter, I noticed that they're also actively working to promote their product to the target audience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Thank you for the news about the project. As I see Skychain-teem very often visit various cryptocurrency summits. This is a very good sign for the project

They have road show. Check this out it looks like  worldwide tour ) Russia,  Philippines. USA, India and other! Hope they use hostels =)
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

They have road show. Check this out it looks like  worldwide tour ) Russia,  Philippines. USA, India and other! Hope they use hostels =)

I think many projects have road show plans, this is not an indicator of success. For me, one of the main indicators of the success of the project is the presence of large investors.
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

I think many projects have road show plans, this is not an indicator of success. For me, one of the main indicators of the success of the project is the presence of large investors.

Lol, dude, how do you chek it? Whales don`t like leave tracks in blockchain. They can pay by fiat or even cash and then recive tokens on few wallets.
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

but how to attract investors without additional public relations efforts? One such method is a road show in different countries. Is this the project from Russia? I think they do not need visit Russia)
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

Yes, it's a really strong indicator. For me for example it is also one of the main signs of the seriousness of the project. I understand that Skychain has large investors.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

Yes, it's a really strong indicator. For me for example it is also one of the main signs of the seriousness of the project. I understand that Skychain has large investors.

By the way, they have a good bounty program in a separate room, very convenient.
daivo01

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

I think medical is good field for applying blockchain tech. It will benefit to people around the wold.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

guys, does Skychain have a finished product? Maybe in some other countries except in Russia? can not find information about this
appraiser

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

How do you think it might be worth adding a PeerAtlas to the review? This is also a medical project
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

How do you think it might be worth adding a PeerAtlas to the review? This is also a medical project
Pm Sparkl (topic starter), I think it is good idea and hope this topic will be constantly updated with the new medical projects that will occur during 2018.
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

This is new ICO on the NEO blockchain? If you could find a brief information about this ICO then the topic starter will quickly add hist to the list
AngelOnCrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Health Nexus by SimplyVital Health is coming in the near months. They are building their own chain and are expected to be something like Ethereum for medical startups. You can give it a look.

SparkIt (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

I have already added this project to the starting post. Check, please. If you have anything to supplement this section, I will be glad to receive additional information about this project.
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

By the way, I heard that the ARNA project tried to cut payments to participants of the bounty. Recently, many projects reach hard cap, but for some reason they decide to save on bounty.
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:21 AM

By the way, they have a good bounty program in a separate room, very convenient.
Yes, I have seen, but really have not delved into the details. In any case, thanks for the info. A little later will study carefully the program and join)
leidjer

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

Such a demonstration is good, and it is very necessary to compare and see what stage the same type of project is already in place for us
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

This is new ICO on the NEO blockchain? If you could find a brief information about this ICO then the topic starter will quickly add hist to the list

Yes, this is NEO project. I am in their telegram group. They are constantly holding competitions - quiz. And they pay prizes. An interesting channel.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

Yes, this is NEO project. I am in their telegram group. They are constantly holding competitions - quiz. And they pay prizes. An interesting channel.

I am in this group too, and I even won in contests. The winners are paid a derivative of NEO - GAS. In general, a pleasant project and noble project's goal. About Peeratlas
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

Unconditionally, this project will be one of the leaders among medical projects only due to the fact that it has a NEO platform. I think that the key to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: