Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3323 times)
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

Personally I don't see these projects becoming successfull. Hospitals wouldn't trust them IMO.
Why did you draw such a conclusion? Some projects may have contact in medicine or vice versa due to development they will acquire additional opportunities in the future

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

Yes, medicine becomes an integral part of the blockchain and keeps pace with the times. When will the first effective results of medical projects finally be achieved?

I think it will take a couple of years. And not all projects will survive. So it was with dotcoms. How many companies grew out of there?
Yes, despite my optimism, I also understand that the path of such projects is extremely difficult. But new breakthrough technologies are always a risk. It's always complicated. But the rise of such projects is always extremely bright!
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

Yes, medicine becomes an integral part of the blockchain and keeps pace with the times. When will the first effective results of medical projects finally be achieved?

I think it will take a couple of years. And not all projects will survive. So it was with dotcoms. How many companies grew out of there?
Yes, despite my optimism, I also understand that the path of such projects is extremely difficult. But new breakthrough technologies are always a risk. It's always complicated. But the rise of such projects is always extremely bright!

Well, for example, Google and Amazon came out of that dotcom period. And many more examples. But not all survive.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

Do not think so superficially. Of course, immediately trust to such projects will not be on the part of hospitals. Similarly, there would be no trust of the crypto currency from the people 5 years ago, but now everyone says about it
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

Friends, the stone age ended not because the stones were over, but because new technologies have appeared. We must have these technologies to conquer the tops of our capabilities
appraiser

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Friends, the stone age ended not because the stones were over, but because new technologies have appeared. We must have these technologies to conquer the tops of our capabilities

I agree now everything is developing much faster than we could imagine
And even if now the level of service  is satisfied, for example, in many European countries, medicine is at a good level, then new technologies offer us an even better breakthrough to a completely different level.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Well, for example, Google and Amazon came out of that dotcom period. And many more examples. But not all survive.
Sad story seems like we have no chances to invest in right company that will be alive after 5-10 years.
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

there is no comparison but good informations about health-blockchain projects.Thanks for it. a part from this, i am interested in docademic project also i am in sginature campaign and will invest  as well.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

Sad story seems like we have no chances to invest in right company that will be alive after 5-10 years.
It's not so bad. It is obvious that companies that will be engaged in the storage and transfer of medical data will be very profitable. In general, everything that is connected with the data, their processing and storage will grow strongly in price.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Nice quotation bro Wink I heard something familiat from mr. Putin recently when he called a meeting devoted to blockchain and said that Russia should be ahead in this new era.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Personally I don't see these projects becoming successfull. Hospitals wouldn't trust them IMO.
You're very much mistaken I can give you a few tweets to prove this
Skychain conclud agreements with doctors, hospitals, insurance companies:
https://twitter.com/skychainglobal/status/962952514156093440
https://twitter.com/skychainglobal/status/961232408224976897
https://twitter.com/skychainglobal/status/960415118805950465
https://twitter.com/skychainglobal/status/958629098733088769
https://twitter.com/skychainglobal/status/957877896168787968
https://twitter.com/skychainglobal/status/956808394387673089

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

Just few Skychain needs more. Actualy it needs army of doctors.
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

That's awesome! I am sure that Skychain will surprise its investors! This information at the very beginning of the project says a lot.
appraiser

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

IT is a good list. It can be seen that the team is constantly evolving. I know that recently they were speakers at a conference in Gibraltar.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

there is no comparison but good informations about health-blockchain projects.Thanks for it. a part from this, i am interested in docademic project also i am in sginature campaign and will invest  as well.

Really docademic interesting project in the medical field. They are focused on the same segment as Well. Remote and most importantly - free consultation of the doctor accredited in the project . The more such projects there will be-the higher the aggregate power of intelligence will be directed to solving these technological challenges.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

I believe that blockade in medicine makes life easier. You do not have to come to the polyclinic to stand in line, and having a medical pole quickly and conveniently register for an appointment with a doctor via the Internet. All this will happen quickly because all the data is crammed into the city archive.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

In these documents it is written that Skychain has signed a contract with one of the largest insurance companies in Russia.  it's true? If so, it's very cool.
appraiser

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

In these documents it is written that Skychain has signed a contract with one of the largest insurance companies in Russia.  it's true? If so, it's very cool.

Yes there even has a scanned copy of this contract

and in the Russian topic it is posted
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

IT is a good list. It can be seen that the team is constantly evolving. I know that recently they were speakers at a conference in Gibraltar.
No, thanks) I'm just following ti the update of their news. If something appears interesting or important I will definitely post this information in this thread. Or you can subscribe to their twitter

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
appraiser

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

No, thanks) I'm just following ti the update of their news. If something appears interesting or important I will definitely post this information in this thread. Or you can subscribe to their twitter

Twitter is a more active channel for receiving news about the project. And the most effective is to sign up for a telegram announcements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: