Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3320 times)
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

It's interesting, except for the Skychain, other projects are also actively attending the conference? I only saw them
I understand Skychain is the leader here. I myself for the rest of the projects are already not being followed. But Skychain is really moving at a steady pace. Despite skepticism, they look very convincing, in my opinion.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

It's interesting, except for the Skychain, other projects are also actively attending the conference? I only saw them
I understand Skychain is the leader here. I myself for the rest of the projects are already not being followed. But Skychain is really moving at a steady pace. Despite skepticism, they look very convincing, in my opinion.

By the way, the project team registered its startup in Estonia, although they are from Russia. Someone knows that in Estonia some soft legislation has been adopted regarding cryptocurrencies?
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

By the way, the project team registered its startup in Estonia, although they are from Russia. Someone knows that in Estonia some soft legislation has been adopted regarding cryptocurrencies?

Estonia is one of the few countries of the European Union where modern technologies are actively implemented. They understand that for such a small country the timely integration of blockchain and assistance in the development of companies in this industry is one of the most important vectors of the country's development.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

Estonia is one of the few countries of the European Union where modern technologies are actively implemented. They understand that for such a small country the timely integration of blockchain and assistance in the development of companies in this industry is one of the most important vectors of the country's development.

It's one thing to just implement digital technology, and quite another to have the government's support. I wonder what changed in Estonia, I see not the first project that is registered there
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

Docacademic have already working App, and really working already. In advisors have McAfee. Why they didn't get hard cap it is just strange. Why are people ready to invest projects that they don't even understand and don't ready to invest in real working projects? Telemedicine is the future.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

Estonia is a good country for ICO. Many people have ceased to trust the projects that conduct ICO in this country only because there was one unfortunate precedent (I can not remember the name of the ICO)
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

Docacademic have already working App, and really working already. In advisors have McAfee. Why they didn't get hard cap it is just strange. Why are people ready to invest projects that they don't even understand and don't ready to invest in real working projects? Telemedicine is the future.
Because the presence of McAfee in the advisers is not a plus but a huge minus. There were few people left who trusted him after his pamps the coins. There may be the same thing here and it is not a plus...

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

Because the presence of McAfee in the advisers is not a plus but a huge minus. There were few people left who trusted him after his pamps the coins. There may be the same thing here and it is not a plus...
I agree with you. Mr. McAfee is rich and famous crypto freak. Everytime I see him i think Oh God this guy probably ate his own dick. What advice can he give. Such a sad story.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

I agree with you. Mr. McAfee is rich and famous crypto freak. Everytime I see him i think Oh God this guy probably ate his own dick. What advice can he give. Such a sad story.
I remember how he screwed up with the XVG after that I stopped following him, but after his words the XVG is still unable to recover. I hope he does not look towards on the SKYCHAIN

ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:01:31 AM

fine

Peeratlas here )) I like this project. I will place this link in thier telegram channel

if admin not delete it, of course

This project on the blockchain of NEO? Recently, the NEO network has become very popular, there are already so many ICO being implemented on this platform and I think this is only the beginning of the road.
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:05 AM

Telemedicine is the future. That's for sure. But to be honest, I believe that for investment it is not always necessary to fully understand the technology. Of course it's desirable. But if there is no understanding of technology, but there is an understanding of its effect, then it is possible and necessary to invest. I'm convinced of that.
appraiser

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

Estonia is a good country for ICO. Many people have ceased to trust the projects that conduct ICO in this country only because there was one unfortunate precedent (I can not remember the name of the ICO)

It seems to me that we are talking about the Polibius project, which was active in the summer. They had some kind of regulatory problems, and the price of the token was overestimated from the very beginning.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

Telemedicine is the future. That's for sure. But to be honest, I believe that for investment it is not always necessary to fully understand the technology. Of course it's desirable. But if there is no understanding of technology, but there is an understanding of its effect, then it is possible and necessary to invest. I'm convinced of that.

Telemedicine is a good term, you have to remember it. I convinced that  we do not need to understand the intricacies of technology. It is necessary to have a common understanding of what they serve and what the economic effect can be.
elsya syafira

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

does the list of projects you share be very potential for you and does the project still run bounty campaign and ico program?
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

I hate him. He is a con man, the community has long had to recognize him as a fraud. He only uses his position to influence the price of the token he needs.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
appraiser

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

I hate him. He is a con man, the community has long had to recognize him as a fraud. He only uses his position to influence the price of the token he needs.

agree about McAfee
He is manipulator -  exactly the case when the name is used for PR
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

does the list of projects you share be very potential for you and does the project still run bounty campaign and ico program?
Many projects from the list are still at the ICO stage and everyone has a bounty company. Arna has already finished. Paying attention to Scychain. After a few days the stage of the main sales begins

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

Many projects from the list are still at the ICO stage and everyone has a bounty company. Arna has already finished. Paying attention to Scychain. After a few days the stage of the main sales begins
I'm waiting for Skychain start. I've search a lot info about it and decide to make my minimal contribution
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

agree about McAfee
He is manipulator -  exactly the case when the name is used for PR

I try to avoid projects that Mr. McAfee is promoting. I don't like his trash-marketing...
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

I'm waiting for Skychain start. I've search a lot info about it and decide to make my minimal contribution
Congratulations on making the right and successful decision. I will probably also take part in the ICO, despite the fact that I invested at the Presale stage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: