Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3338 times)
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

Why is the assessment of the Icobench used to evaluate projects? I do not consider this tracker the most objective since I saw a lot of weak projects that had a very high rating from it. It would be better if the list of projects was simply laid out without any evaluation, so that everyone was interested in doing their own research.
People always like ratings, even if they are often untrue. A smart investor always conducts his own research, the ratings only set a certain benchmark.
However, the cryptocurrency market is speculative.
Not many traders investing in this market like investment normal.
Most of the traders all want to get high profit within short time, low risk and high ROI.
For me, it's really unreasonable and will be correction by the government or the rich soon.
Any market is speculative. But you are right soon goverments and rich will fix it. We have 1 maybe 2 years to make all our best and get rich!
Every year people say that we have a year left, but I think that last year they were right and this year is the last one that will bring profit. Later everything will only get worse and worse.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

When i become active in this forum i was excited that block chain could actually make a difference in the medical data world.

But i havent red any real ideas how to actually protect patient data and in the same time allow doctors access this data and work with it . All this while using block chian.

Here is one project which is aiming to do something like this : https://medichain.online/

Unfortunately, i do not see how block chian could give extra safety regarding storing vast amounts of data comparing to tech used right now.
I see that blockchain could be easily incorporated in prescription tech. since the data there would be small compared to medical records.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:54:20 AM

Meanwhile, Skychaine almost reached half of the soft cap. In my opinion this is an excellent result.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

Meanwhile, Skychaine almost reached half of the soft cap. In my opinion this is an excellent result.

in 2 days?  Great result
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Obviously the big investors come in. In any case, it's cool.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

You may be right, but the fundraising is moving very slowly. It is obvious that most of the tokens were bought by large investors
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

You may be right, but the fundraising is moving very slowly. It is obvious that most of the tokens were bought by large investors

Perhaps I will not agree with you. For today, about 300k tokens have been sold. I'm confused only by the huge number of soft cap ...

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

Do you have any info about dates of PeerAtlas whitelist openig?
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

Perhaps I will not agree with you. For today, about 300k tokens have been sold. I'm confused only by the huge number of soft cap ...
This confuses many. But the speed of fundraising so far shows that everything is quite achievable. The project just needs to attract a few large investors and all.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

Obviously the big investors come in. In any case, it's cool.
Slowly but surely go to their goal. What about other projects? As far as I know of all the projects, only Skychain has launched ICO
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

I think that it's quite difficult to compare the projects listed in the first post. They are all from different fields of medicine. And some of them are not related to the medicine, but its documentation and business processes. I was more interested in medical projects with practical application for the treatment of illness or communication with doctors. I am sure that business processes in medicine are very important, and without them it will not be able to function properly..
Actually there is no comparison in first post. But there is a lot of helpful info about med ICOs
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

At the present moment 4762725 SKCH has already been sold I think this is a very good result with the Russians in the team No one believed in them but they already collected a huge amount. I think this is not the limit and they will be able to collect a soft-cap

Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:05:44 AM

At the present moment 4762725 SKCH has already been sold I think this is a very good result with the Russians in the team No one believed in them but they already collected a huge amount. I think this is not the limit and they will be able to collect a soft-cap
Agree that investing in a project is easier and easier when it has already shown good fees. Therefore, Skychaine will succeed.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

When i become active in this forum i was excited that block chain could actually make a difference in the medical data world.

But i havent red any real ideas how to actually protect patient data and in the same time allow doctors access this data and work with it . All this while using block chian.

Here is one project which is aiming to do something like this : https://medichain.online/

Unfortunately, i do not see how block chian could give extra safety regarding storing vast amounts of data comparing to tech used right now.
I see that blockchain could be easily incorporated in prescription tech. since the data there would be small compared to medical records.

The essence of additional security on the server is just in the distributed storage of data.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Yes, fees are going very well. I have no doubt that Skychain will be able to collect soft cap. The truth is that the price of a token is a little straining.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Yes, fees are going very well. I have no doubt that Skychain will be able to collect soft cap. The truth is that the price of a token is a little straining.

As far as everything goes, tell me

how much they have collected from their goal?
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

btw, I translated official skychain ANN for Russians

link here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831283.0
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

Skychain is rather perspective project.The idea is very perspective.will be able to collect soft cap.I trust in this coin. Also I will surely invest in ICO time!
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

For now I think they will earn softcap. maybe their roadshow works, maybe something else, but ICO progressbar never sleep )
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

As far as everything goes, tell me

how much they have collected from their goal?
You can see it on their website https://skychain.global/ they collected already: 4835931 SKCH TOKENS SOLD
soft-cap ICO/HARD-CAP ICO STAGE-1: 10 000 000 SKCH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: