Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's that are worth it?  (Read 304 times)
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

Check out the Tradove as it has a strong team behind the project and reliable advisers for example Richard Rosenberg which is the former Chairman & CEO of bank of America, they also have lots of partnership and running a succesful pre-sale.

Funky_Yoda (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Check out the Tradove as it has a strong team behind the project and reliable advisers for example Richard Rosenberg which is the former Chairman & CEO of bank of America, they also have lots of partnership and running a succesful pre-sale.

I will be sure to. thanks
coinman140

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

i suggest to look digital money bits and digital cash.
MrFeasible

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I would like to ask if people have any good recommendations for ICO's worth investing in.
Could you maybe share the name of the ICO and why you think it will succeed?

Many thanks.

Otho and MedicalChain are getting lots of attention at the moment. Both seem to be projects built on a strong foundation and have decent looking teams.
saptadip

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

Envion was a good choise but their ICO is finished now, so you have to wait till they are listed in the exchange(hitbtc first and many more to come in future); hopefully by this month end.

You can also take a look into the Daneel project (daneel.io) ...their ICO just started today.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I would like to ask if people have any good recommendations for ICO's worth investing in.

Many thanks.

start with We Power ICO, its already listed on icobench with a great rate
you can check it at https://icobench.com/ico/wepower, its ICO start 2 days more. try to not missed it

shaours

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

https://ori.network
Origami Network is an all-in-one decentralized marketplace platform that solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and reviews.

We have a working product, a very low cap of only 5000 ETH (Presale only 1000ETH with 15% bonus)

Presale is still opened!  Smiley

Decentralised P2P marketplaces with blockchain-based escrow payments
RoonyBlack

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

I could give a few advises about this question.
- read the white paper of the ICO
- Check the team of the ICO
- Check the road map
- evaluate the idea - is the idea realistic
Finally....do your own research and do not trust anyone. These are your own money...invest them by your own.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

I could agree with some of the answears bellow about ICOs, but in my view, you should make a good research for any single ICO that you are gonna put your money or your time.
My advice when you make a research is to check the idea is it good and realistic and check the team. Evaluate different project by that and you will find the right ICO for you, for investing or putting your time on it  Wink
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:54:21 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:13:16 PM by drachman

Hello,

Many thanks.
Find the icos yourself, it is not that we do not want to help, but it seems you are new in the forum, I do not know how much money you have ready to invest but are you willing to invest your money over the advice of strangers on the internet? At least check the coins that are being recommended to you so you do not invest in scams or in projects that have no future at all.
zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

Anyone in Bitto Exchange ICO? http://bit.ly/2Dnp38G

Exchange/ Lending/ Borrowing/ Signals/ Staking

DYOR!

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

DADI sold out in first hour or two. Logged in a bit late just to find out the sale was already over.
Next hot ICO is Arcblock in early Feb. It has got high hype and ROI  ratings from icodrops.com
and they are usually right.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

Hello,

Many thanks.
Find the icos yourself, it is not that we do not want to help, but it sees you are new in the forum, I do not know how much money you have ready to invest but are you willing to invest your money over the advice of strangers on the internet? At least check the coins that are being recommended to you so you do not invest in scams or in projects that have no future at all.

Indeed, at the end of the day, no one can make a decision for him.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

Hello,

Many thanks.

This is too broad a question. If you feel like you need to ask this, my suggestion would be to not listen to suggestions on this forum, but rather to read up and reach a higher knowledge level. Then you will learn what to look for in an ICO to determine whether it can be trusted or not.
Thats the thing cause some posters will just recommend some ICO but the fact that they intentionally doing that to advertise the project or the owners will recommend their ICO's, the problem is that they are just into advertisement you have no idea if that project is a legit and a good one for long-term holdings and gains, you will just end up with some wrong project wasting your time and money, if your going to consider some feedbacks to a certain ICO make it sure that's from a reputable or trusted person, try to read and understand their roadmap and whitepaper.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Hello,

Many thanks.

I can't name you any because you may blame me if it does not work out but I will say that ICOs can be profitable if done homework correctly. If you do a lazy job on homework you will really suffer and should only stick to coins on exchanges but if you can do homework good then like with any endeavor in life you can be successful.

wisdommember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

Hello,

Many thanks.
You have to make a solid research. For example idex was a good ico. For 3000$ u would get 1 membership token and. 50k aura  tokens. After listing on cmc aura went to 0.6$. That would be 30k$ only with aura.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

I would look into Polymath. Bridging wall street to blockchain. Huge idea, team, and partnerships. Only doing an airdrop right now, but they're launching their platform on the 31st. I would join their Telegram group for updates. https://t.me/polymathnetwork
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: