Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:08:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1567 times)
Icey47

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

Revenge feels pretty good to a certain extent. I however, do not see the point in killing for revenge since it just ends the other person's suffering.
nipu

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

Revenge is not a good habit. Revenge is not the solution. No any religion accept the revenge. Forgiveness is the best feelingand the most comfortable thing for our mind. So forget about revenge and forgive.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

Well I think that revenge is only preventing you. You must plan your revenge and if it is something serious you must it
plan it very good and that takes time. Revenge is only distracting you. If you have goals in life how do you plan to realize
them if you are caught up in the revenge thing. Well I am not saying that revenge is not sweet, but it is equally bad to you
as the person to whom you get vengeance

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

for me the revenge is nothing to gain but it will harm us, in addition to loss of our time also loss of mind, so for what we are revenge, no use ...
ranjau

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

Revenge is actually not allowed, but human nature is not the same.
revenge is certainly more cruel.
fritzbird

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

Whenever there is a certain time that someone does something bad and it hurts and upsets
you and humiliates you in the process, revenge is the only thing that comes to our minds.
We begin to accept that option as a form of justice somehow, however justice and
revenge are two entirely different things. Just think it over and always bear in mind
that there are different forms of revenge too. Stay calm, be wise and be clever.
I think revenge may have it's purpose sometimes but it also has it's consequences.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

It's not good to take revange. Better take it in and forgive immediately.

I agree, that revenge is a bad decision. People must strive for forgiveness. Revenge make you the same as the one to whom you are taking revenge.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

The best revenge is living well.   

sent from my X6
IndieRepublic

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

Revenge is over rated. Let it go and move on, but learn from it to.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

For me, It's not good to take revenge, specially to those people that got hurt you, for me the best way to revenge is to show them that you will be success in your life.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

The best revenge is living well.   
There is no better revenge than not being the one who hurt you.
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

Revenge is actually not allowed, but human nature is not the same.
revenge is certainly more cruel.
Revenge. So many people are looking for it. So many people achieve it. Yet no one tells you how empty it is.
CeroRam

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

Revenge is so good,don't hesitate to take revenge,specially if you get hurt very badly.
Forgiveness is good but some evil peoples doesn't deserve to be forgiven.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

Its has been my tools to encourage, dedicate and expand myself thru hardwork.
Pushing limits to be better achieve the goal, and escape the weaknesses they found at me,
Wishing a part that i can be proud of who i am today and made them respect and praise as i go.
Time to time its heal and will reset the tough emotions/feelings/mindset i had in life resulting for a individual understanding
A success personality means a better revenge than struggled at thinking outside the box.

" It may use for better way but people keep using mistake decision " we're humans, can be better when, what, where,who we want for the aspect of our lives.

cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Just make yourself a well-prepared, well-developed, and well-established person and don't give a f*** about your haters. Let them say what they want, just don't give a damn. They will be pissed-off and that will be your revenge!  Grin
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

It is bad, because revenge eats all the good things that you have in yourself.Revenge can make you a new person , a person who won't care to others anymore.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

I did the same thing too. I felt relieved and happy with the sweet revenge I did. The pain, anger and hatred that I felt were the things that pushed me to revenge. However, months after that, I had the feeling of still unfulfilled because after the mistakes that I did, nothing has changed. It was like I also did the worse things that I had felt before. I realized that no matter how delicious it is to commit sweet revenge, it won't still change things in the end. You'll still be left on the same ground.
vivilast

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

revenge is a temporary pleasure if you have a deep grudge then meet that person and solve it with the positive thing not until you finish it hard because the violence will not end.
saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

Revenge is useless, violence generates other violence, that's my way of thinking

ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

We might think that revenge would ease all the sufferings and pain that people caused us. What we must know about it is that it will just bother our emotions and we'll still feel the same as it has before. It will just hinder our happiness. What we need to do is just to forgive the person or people that caused us too much pain and let our hearts heal in due time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: