Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1567 times)
Karapul769

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

Actually I feel revenge very rare. Only in some special occasions, because I am not a vindictive person. I believe that karma will punish an abuser. If people do bad things such things will happen with them too.
Ridulus

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

Totally understand you. I don't think that I am a bad person too, but sometimes I want revenge so much. I believe that if you are treated unfairly, then these people should be punished
kolawole

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

When we're emotionally involved with someone it's easy for love to turn to hate. They're both just opposite sides of the same coin though. When you feel betrayed and obsessed with how to get even, you're still locked in an emotional relationship with that person and the flames of passion burn bright.
pombur

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Revenge usually people in anger. In this state they may, so to speak, to think clearly. I try to keep their strong negative emotions, to be above revenge. But sometimes you want revenge, not so much cruelty, and to punish the man, to let him know. Although it may be foolish.
dindunwa

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

Truth be told, its not easy at all to let go because some people can be so annoying and all you feel like doing is teeth for teat but as Holy Book will always: Vengeance is of the Lords.

Though it his vengeance might not be instant as wanted by us human, but surely he will always fight for you and believe me, His vengeance is always great to your favour
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

I think revenge is a disguised desire to restore justice even if not by an honest unworthy way. Revenge can be justified if a very infamous act is committed against you and if revenge has come a sense of satisfaction and balance.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

Sometimes I felt about making revenge on a certain enemy but I thought that it was just a nonsense, what would I get by doing revenge? Nothing right? Additionally, forgiveness is the best way to do, it could be possibly lessen the problems or stress you've had.

Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

The best revenge you can do is be successful and a better person. By forgiving the people who hurt you you can have peaceful mind

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

Revenge is useless, violence generates other violence, that's my way of thinking

Of course revenge is useless and revenge make people sad about their current life. People should let evil people go even if this evil people did horrible stuff to them. Revenge is not a healthy feeling for healthy people.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Onion lover 888

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Im not sure I like the concept of revenge. Isn't it better to love one another than to wish ill upon others? Revenge to me is dirty, immoral and unnecessary

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

Revenge is one of the way to express your bad feeling for the person you hate the most. Revenge is a scenario where in a person get mad on another person.it is like a cycle where in you keep on doing bad to another person. It is bad for our social life, as we can see, others do revenge on it.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

I think revenge is a disguised desire to restore justice even if not by an honest unworthy way. Revenge can be justified if a very infamous act is committed against you and if revenge has come a sense of satisfaction and balance.
Do not let emotions control your actions and do  turn revenge into personal work. This will make you feel bad later.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

The real achievement of a person, is not the simple repression and the downsides, but the ups and downs, is the ups and downs, is a decade of accumulation, is the heavy head again.

Maybe you've made it yourself, and maybe you can look at the past.

Be open to the past! There is no revenge!

ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

Revenge is a bad thing that others do. Only those who take revenge are those person who cant understand and cant accept whats happening. Dont take revenge even if they have done wrong to you, be matured and be professional, just do your job to be a better person (being kind an honest). Everything youve done good will come back to you.

kpereaor

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Confucius said "before embarking on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" and I think that this phrase calls us to know that the search for revenge, although it is a human emotion that is present in all of us, is a path that can destroy not only those we want to harm but also those we love most and ourselves.

Sometimes it is better to continue with our lives  Smiley
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

I think revenge is drawn by nature impuls which we all have. But overall revenge can't get you anything good. That can only make things worse. Especially if you are drawn too much into it(like murder). Don't do it.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

Revenge is a very tempting thing to do especially if you're really hurt. It is a natural instinct to defend ourselves from harm or danger and that sometimes requires retaliation. However, a conflict will not end if revenge would always be implemented rather than forgiveness.

KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

I feel great about revenge its a good feeling seeing the person that you hate most or a person that did bad things to you suffer's because of what you did to them it really feels great thinking that you did not do something bad all you can think is that you just did a payback all im saying is its good to take revenge ive done this hundred times already
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

Revenge is the product of anger that someone who hurt your feelings or did something bad,but some other way to seek revenge is just move on,forgive and make an easy life to become a successful person that makes you feel better and have a good life after.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

Shakespeare said, "If you wrong us shall we not revenge?" With this statement, Shakespeare clearly thought that revenge is normal. But is it? People who have been hurt or betrayed seem to believe without any doubt that if they take revenge, they will feel better--their emotional pain will lessen. Wrong. When you act revengeful, no good can come out of your actions, other than to inflict suffering on others and it will actually makes you feel worse. Wait until you are calm emotionally and can think rationally before making any decisions so as not regret your actions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: