Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1566 times)
lenashine

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

Negative. I do not think that this is right and they say let's say so, what is the point. For me it's pointless.
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

I really do not like revenge,
Because I believe that a bad action will get its own reward (karma)
And I as a human is also covered with sin, so I forgive him.
God I forgive his sinful servant, if indeed the person really repents.
wineheart78

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
Sometimes I want to go out and fight with the main enemy until blood and meat. It is better to go into the gym and leave all the hatred there at such times.
ohshiittt

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Vengeance is not a good thing. if you have done that you are not good enough to let them go because they have karma come to them. because if you just take revenge, then you will be able to make another mistake for your fellow citizen that you will also be liable for one day. and you also feel the conscience.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

The reality is there is no happiness to be found in the pursuit of revenge, with emotional sensitivity the person who engaged in the act of revenge or even the feeling of wanting it - can experience the negative compensatory effects of having an emotion so out of harmony with love.

If we are sincere in our reflection we will understand that revenge or violence will also never lead to a loving environment over all, it will continue a cycle of hate and justification of emotional irresponsibility. Which is overall very damaging to the human race

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
elenam91

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Revenge seems to be one of the deepest instincts we have. Who hasn't said, "I hope he gets his," or wished that Karma would strike sooner rather than later?  Dirty Harry's "Go ahead, make my day" resonates across generations. Out of control revenge, attack and counterattack, can be blinding and destroy the lives of all involved. But our instincts and emotions usually serve a purpose.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Revenge gives us the feeling of awesomeness, the great jump to our heart and mind is really amazing once revenge has been done.
But still there's someone who been hurt with your happiness and it will not be a good one to feel after a long time. this is just a short time happiness that will give a hard time to your conscience afterward.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

Revenge is an act of evil. You want to hurt someone who hurt before. I always want revenge to those who cause me so much pain, those who insulted me and bullied me. I always imagine how to do it, but, there is always holding me back not to do it. I realized that my faith in God is always holding me back because I believe of what is written in the  scripture. The Lord said "Vengeance is mine".Let God take revenge. I do not want to do things that I may regret at the end.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

This is something I don't want to experience again. A lot of things happened in my past and a part of my teenage years was about REVENGE. It never felt right yet I still go on that path. You kept going until nothing remains in you. I was easily annoyed when I hear about the person I am angry too. I was always looking for a fight. Luckily I survived and I was not stabbed in the back or shot a bullet in my head. There is no light on revenge, only darkness. empty.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

Revenge lust, huh? I must say I don't get mad easy, it is quite difficult to make me angry. I can stand stabs in my back for some time, but when the line is crossed, it is not good. Not good at all. So, we all need justice.
Janodevera

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

When you feel betrayed and obsessed with how to get even, you're still locked in an emotional relationship with that person and the flames of passion burn bright.
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:19:11 AM

Well for me revenge it's not a good idea. For me let's the karma handle the things that you should do with that person or who ever is he/she.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

I thinks it is better to just move on.  Although it is easy to say this.  If you  keep thinking about bad things they will keep your mind locked in patterns, sure remember the things that happen and learn from them.  Of course I haven't had some of the horrendous things that have happened to some people go in my life, so who knows how they would effect my decisions?
If you should revenge think about it carefully. Its better to let it go let and let the karma handle it. So just go with the flow.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

If you are in the situation where you at the most angry time, revenge is on your head most of the time. You cannot think of the best option on how to get even with you enemy but through revenge only. But if you are in a good state of mind already after your long agony, you will think that revenge is not a good answer to your fight with another person. It will not do any good to your mind and body since thinking always of how to get revenge will stress up all your muscles that you will become old and achieve wrinkles. Just leave the situation and let time and God do the action at the right time. Loving your enemy is a hard task but let bygones be bygones and your life will run smoothly you cannot even feel the stress over that person anymore.

Bitcoin to the moon
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

While getting revenge on someone will make you feel accomplished in some ways, it is only temporary success. Yes, you may have inflicted pain and defeat on another person for revenge but at the end of the day, does it make you a better person? Does it feel good and fulfilling? I don't believe in getting revenge or getting even by hurting others, either physically or emotionally. Your piece of mind is what's important.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:12:42 AM

Revenge is a bad doing because when angry you think its is the better to do but if its already done you will think it that you are not different with her/him and you pity with your self and her/him. And when you revenge with someone it will not end because it possible that he/she also revenge ^_^
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

The feeling is great if you hurt someone in return for the hardship you suffered from them but we all know that revenge is not good.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

I see that you are in the verge of handling revenge for yourself. I wonder what is that traumatic experience of the injustic done to you taht you have regarded revenge as something "delicious" ? I can see that you are desiring revenge so much that it burns inside of you.
For me, revenge really is sweet especially if somebody wronged you bigtime. But then again, is revenge for us to give? For me it is a no. I will go with how fate will turn out for that person. Let fate decide for that person. The best revenge that we can do is to offer that person our kindness, this way, it will all silence up and let them be consumed with our kindness.
Chandria3

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

Revenge is making someone angry about u being happy in your own life not being affected of whatever they say about you.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

Revenge for is never a good idea for me unless you will revenge in a good way. Because for me, if someone made a mistake against you, then I just want them to say sorry to me or explain why like that and after that I really dont want to make a revenge, because you cannot make another mistake in that mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: