Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1565 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

I think revenge is really satisfying, particularly to a person who did really bad things to us. But, the thing is we often crave for revenge that we are forgetting that all we need is justice. We have to change our attitude about revenge because it is not really a good thing. We should crave more for justice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

Revenge is something our god must do for you, maybe not now, maybe in the future. We just have to live in the present.
When a man does revenge, he is in violation, only God makes revenge.
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

Revenge can be satisfying but only for a short period of time. There is no reason to be happy on the downfall of others. Likewise, it is immaturity. Let the law of karma take action. 
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

The act of taking revenge is not a good choice. No matter how deep the pain you feel, never try to retaliate. Why? Because by replying, it shows you as bad as him. The act of retaliation will lead to feelings of guilt and create new problems.
Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Revenge is only natural but it is not an acceptable motive.It’s about responding to harm with harm: “getting even”, “tit for tat”, an “eye for an eye”. Read more about it in here.

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]wanting-revenge-is-only-natural-heres-why-83001
Synash0619

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

I feel light when I take revenge to my enemy but after the good feelings my conscience telling me that my action is not right. Taking revenge is making the cycle continuously rolling. It will never stop. In order to cut the cycle even it is hard to forgive, make a habit of forgiving those people who makes wrong doings in my life. Revenge will only consumed you until to the time that you never know yourself.
selen

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

best when served cold ))
revenge is a weakness of spirit and faith. i dont thing it is good, nor it is bad. sometimes you have to.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

Actually, there are times when revenge is something that someone deserves. Sometimes, people are so naive that they think doing nothing will give them justice on whatever other people have done to them, but the truth is those people will never learn and they will keep doing whatever bad things they are doing unless they are thought a lesson.
Elain A.

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

It is an act of an evil, however people may seem to come out the natural bad side of them when they were oppressed and their rights are violated.
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

all will return on karma. karma is real, it's a fact
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

I think doing the same thing as a person did to you is a total disaster for it won't give you any good feeling but just a feeling of being left behind. What you need to do is to move forward and continue life as you learn how to forgive them. Let's allow our hearts to heal in due time. Everything will be alright if just forgive and forget.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

For me i think you need just move on because is an act of bad person if you are educated you know what you do . Just relax and be good person and show your good attitude to them . Think positive and always  think before speak and revenge
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Revenge will only bring disadvantage to yourselves, revenge is an act that will show others that you are not better rather than someone who has hurt you. So it is better to let it go and forget what was happened. Do a kind of  meditation such as yoga to refresh your mind from the things that are not good, such as revenge.
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Today I wanted to punch a guy in the face, but I realized that for as annoying as he was, from his perspective he's just oblivious and would not like to get punched in the face. It's something very hard to explain.
Festusk

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

They're both just opposite
RaeRivers

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Revenge is a dish better served cold but i really don't think that it is always necessary for people to seek revenge in most cases, I believe in Karma and those who have done evil against you are going to pay it in the end. Universe itself settles everything for us. The battle is the Lords.
MichelAngelo04

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

revenge is a very hot and taboo topic especially for those who have religion. It is said that forgiving is much better than revenge but what if your life was completely trashed by someone and you are left nothing but despair? Of course our instincts will kick and and you would like to survive and if revenge or vengenace is the only way to put your life back on track then i don't see anything wrong with it.
rambi91

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

To revenge is to point blame and to point blame is to hold a lack of responsibility for your own actions. Its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken in order for growth to occur.
bodikuk

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Sometimes when a person behaves very badly towards me I start thinking of revenge.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

When someone does me wrong and what he/she did to me is not worthy of the pain and hurt I feel, I wanted to make revenge on that someone.I feel like doing revenge is a cool thing and with that, I started making plans on how to get revenge but whenever I think and plan on doing revenge, my conscience keep knocking on my heart and mind that what I'm about to do is wrong and because of that, I always ended up doing nothing at all but to just move on and forget everything. And just to forgive those people who made me wrong.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: