Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1567 times)
isaacobot

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

Revenge is sweet
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:29 AM

They say revenge is best served cold, but i personally i think revenge is for the weak, we should learn to be strong by letting go.. Depending on how hurt you are though, i know people may experience this differently ..
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:23 AM

I don't really agree to people who take revenge's,Just don't mind people who putting you down let you're dreams and success talk.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:28:01 AM

You are driving on a winding mountain road. As you round a curve, there is a rock in the middle of the road. You swerve to miss it, but the road is just too narrow, and so you hit the rock rather than going off the edge. BOOM! goes your tire.

You stop the car and get out. Your tire has been destroyed. You are going to waste a lot of time changing to the spare. But there is one thing you can do.

You turn on the rock, in revenge. You go over to it and cuss a blue streak at it. Then you really get mad, and kick it as hard as you can.

Good thing you brought your wife with you... who knows how to change a tire... while you lie on the back seat and moan in pain with your newly broken foot.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

People who are thirsty for status, power, and possession tend to like to take revenge. People who do revenge are usually motivated to master something. They are people who seek status, authority, and want to dominate.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ARCannabist

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

1. I am not Jesus, so it is hard to let others get by with things they do.
2. I am a good person though so I try to be as nice as possible when I do get revenge...
Okay I'm lying but some people deserve what they get.  Roll Eyes
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

I thinks it is better to just move on.  Although it is easy to say this.  If you  keep thinking about bad things they will keep your mind locked in patterns, sure remember the things that happen and learn from them.  Of course I haven't had some of the horrendous things that have happened to some people go in my life, so who knows how they would effect my decisions?

It is easy to say to move on but revenge is always pumping up..but one thing i always put in mind ,do to others what
You want other do to you .i also make mistake so revenge is not the solution but forgive!
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

revenge is something that takes a toll on the person who feels wronged, as well as the enemy. It is inherently unhealthy because it takes a psychological and physical toll on the person.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
I'm not that old enough to experience many stuffs. But for now, I don't think revenge makes me feel better. In some jokes or pranks, i consider revenge just for fun, but then again, I don't think of that in serious matters. You can't fight evil with evil, it will just amplify. Yes I say revenge is evil, if that revenge you make gives total humiliation to the people you want to get revenged. On the other hand there are other type of revenge, they call it sweet revenge. These kind of revenge of course differ of course from the one stated above. It can be considered as good revenge because sweet revenge is in form of positive activities that will surely make yourself feel better from negative events happened in your life recently. That way, you'll be able to get revenge without harming others.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

Though it is true that revenge is indeed sweet. It is also true that victory through revenge is empty and revenge is a never ending cycle. I've been on both ends of this and I've learned these things the hard way. You fantasize on how to get back to person that wronged you, and you want to bet back at someone who wants to get back at another. I know it's a cliche but yes, genuine forgiveness is harder to give that revenge. but forgiveness is different from being a doormat

Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Though it is true that revenge is indeed sweet. It is also true that victory through revenge is empty and revenge is a never ending cycle. I've been on both ends of this and I've learned these things the hard way. You fantasize on how to get back to person that wronged you, and you want to bet back at someone who wants to get back at another. I know it's a cliche but yes, genuine forgiveness is harder to give that revenge. but forgiveness is different from being a doormat

Revenge for me is something that everybody wants if someone had done wrong to us. But for me this kind of attitude wont be good to everyone of us. If we all think of revenge this will result to a chaotic society and a war will possibly happen. I still believe in forgiveness and forget the wrong things have done to you. Just be kind to everyone thats the value we should practice than revenge, let the goodness just spread and the rest will follow.
Nipuna

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

Revenge is an act of passion;
vengeance of justice.
Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged.
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Revenge is a very pervasive experience in human life, people from every society understand the anger that makes someone want to hurt others who have been harmful, "said evolutionary psychologist Michael McCullough, from the University of Miami, who more than a decade to learn about revenge and forgiveness.
Revenge triggers evil. Studies show more than 20% of suicides and 60% of school shootings are related to revenge.
summit26

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

If somebody feel you bad and done wrong with you, the best revenge is live life to the fullest and be a better citizen, instead of thinking bad revenge just keep doing good as good revenge. if you keep yourself miserable then you will never be happy. Forgive and forget that's the best and move forward for the better life.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Yeah sometimes i do feel want to revenge to all people that hurt me, make me sad and feel miserable. But then i realise that revenge won't give you satisfaction. I mean, at first it felt good but then nothing changed. What happened in the past wouldn't change just because we revenged. Better for us not to keep it as a grudge but as a motivation for us to be a better person than they were.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Revenge for me is something that everybody wants if someone had done wrong to us. But for me this kind of attitude wont be good to everyone of us. If we all think of revenge this will result to a chaotic society and a war will possibly happen. I still believe in forgiveness and forget the wrong things have done to you. Just be kind to everyone thats the value we should practice than revenge, let the goodness just spread and the rest will follow.

Well usually it doesn't end well for people bent on revenge. After they've taken revenge for something done to them, it's less likely that they'll feel any better. And it takes a lot more time and effort to just look away than try to get back at someone. Time and effort that xan be used for more productive things

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

I feel revenge is a beautiful thing, and everyone once in their lifetime has tasted it. But there is something more beautiful than revenge for me and it is KARMA. There is nothing sweeter than karma. We don't have to do much for it to happen but let nature do it's bidding.

Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

To my own point of view, I dont think we should revenge, why can't we just leave God to fight on our behalf.To me by revenging it means u are retaliating whatever the evil a person might have cause you, why can't we just leave such a person to God because*what goes around will surely come around*

Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

Don't waste your time to revenge,those who hurt you they will eventually face their own karma.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

Yes I feel like revenge, but for me i hate revenge  when people do something  bad for me i pay it good in return, I just only pray that god will pay of my good things so do others revenge is not the answer  for everything that people doing bad things to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: