Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1567 times)
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

Revenge seems to be one of the deepest instincts we have. Who hasn't said, "I hope he gets his," or wished that Karma would strike sooner rather than later? 
"Go ahead, make my day" resonates across generations. Out of control revenge, attack and counterattack, can be blinding and destroy the lives of all involved. But our instincts and emotions usually serve a purpose
aybhehart

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

Sometimes good and sometimes bad effect to me , but revenge is not a solution to stop war better to take it and forgive
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Revenge can be called self destructive savings,revenge is easy to do,but its long term impact needs to be taken into account.everyone wants to be happy and free from hatred,therefore we do not need to hurt our selves by dropping others. Smiley
Aludarin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

Well, I think if revenge for something very serious, then it can be
And if for all the little things, then as for me it's a waste of time
Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

How do you feel about revenge?

Revenge is a bad thing to do by the person who get hurt because taking a revenge makes the victim do the same as what they have done to him. So , how they differ from  each other? They also do what others did.
Jhoncarl

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

Revenge is not good, it's better to keep silent and think of the right thing to do, calm down and do not let anger and retaliation come out. Because it will only cause widespread trouble
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

Revenge is not good, it's better to keep silent and think of the right thing to do, calm down and do not let anger and retaliation come out. Because it will only cause widespread trouble

Yes revenge would not be good to do.  It will not keep you in peace.  There will always be anger in you heart.  While your enemy might already be at peace, you who will take the revenge will be the one who will got sin.  Just be silent like what you said and forgive.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

I think it is very bad.Revenge makes lot of enemy not friend. Every steps we must be feels need a good friend. But we want to do revenge we not found friends but it gives me lot of enemy. It very harmful for us ,our life's. Revenge can't give you peace. You don't sleeping in peace.If we want pass our life peacefully we would not to take revenge.It's very bad habit.
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

I take revenge for everyone, honestly and I'm a vindictive person. If a person touched me or somehow offended, I keep everything in myself for a while and until the time comes, the chance will still make him a dirty trick. I understand that this is not a good trait of mine, but I'm such a pancake as I am
Bravobaba

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Is not good to revenge
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

If you are a Godfearing person, you think any revenge. Also that is not a good idea to apply, because even if someone made a bad things it doesn't mean you will take a revenge to that person of course not, it is the hand of God's to take the revenge, due to God said " The revenge is mine not yours" this was the scriptures says.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:54:27 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

I think revenge won't provide us the feeling of freedom where in we'll feel free from hatred and anger. It'll just bring us the feeling of uncontentment and will burry us to sadness. What we need to do is just to forgive and forget what the person did to hurt us. Let's just put the real revenge in God's hand and good things will follow.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

If any wrong with you, you have to right to get revenge.But almighty like forgive because our religion says 'forgiveness is a great virtue 'so not get revenge but only love.
carrymem79

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

Revenge is not a good thing to do with other people. If they did something wrong with you just let it be. Vengeance is not ours its with God. Do not let your heart full of anger but should  with love. Do not do unto others what you don't want others do unto you this is a golden rule..so forget about revenge just love them.
c.ristos

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

Understanding how emotions and thoughts influence behavior is important for people who have intense emotions and are often ruled by them. Knowledge about emotions and the thoughts that strengthen or soften those emotions can help people develop ways to better manage their actions.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

Revenge is a bad thing. I do not support this issue. Revenge does not help you solve the problem that makes the problem more likely. We live in peace. So I expect everyone to live in peace.
jakehan

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

Revenge is not good because it makes your feeling or emotion stress.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

Revenge is the resolution of the conflict between the two sides. Revenge is my problem is not good. The more the cause of the conflict does not solve the problem. You are living in peace so you should not take revenge.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
Many people hurt my feelings too i want a revenge when im in hurt but still it always came into my mind that when i do revenge people im going to make.a sin too so i better pray to God and he handle all my feelings and his the one who make revenge for me.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

When someone trying to harm you and you got to know that who hurt you then any person can furious about that and want to take revenge. Revenge can take any time or any situation. It just you have that passion. But taking revenge is not any solution for reduce person's hatred. It can destroy humans nature and got more angry to people thinking that he/she can hurt me and more desperately seeking revenge to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: