Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1567 times)
@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:22 AM

A man who is suffering a bullying in school always thinks of revenge for the people who bullied him but revenge is not a good idea .Just pray to God that the people who always makes you hurt will be a good man soon .Just make friends with them even they hurt you .
setiawan101

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

The act of taking revenge is not a good choice. No matter how deep the pain I feel, never try to retaliate. Why? Because by replying, it shows just as bad as him. The act of retaliation will lead to feelings of guilt and create new problems.
Bonskimo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

Well.. as for me... revenge can ease the pain or i may say satisfy the grudge but also bear in mind that there is always consequences or this thing called karma.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
I feel revenge is a bad thing. But life is very hateful. Humans jealous, jealous, fighting, fighting each other. So every chance is that they seek revenge. Use love to deal with people. If we live in hatred we will feel miserable.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

When I was a teenager, all I think about is to get revenge for those people who has done bad things to me or my family. My way of showing revenge is to show them that I will be successful and happy in life. There was a time that I got doing this because I was rushing things. I kept on trying but I still feel the same, I grow tired of this revenge and it feels like I was living the life I want. I stop trying and take it easy. It felt good actually. Living life full of revenge will just leave a bitter taste in your mouth and it doesn't feel good. Life is to short to worry about this.
just be successful and don't stress yourself thinking to those people that is not worth your time. Taking time to make your life successful is the best thing you can do. And if they don't like you to become successful then prove them wrong. You can be successful because you will do everything to achieve it. Yes it is also good in feeling to have sweet revenge but also be careful.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

Revenge is something that necessary sometimes to make yourself feels better but it will never make you happy. It's just like a painkiller never helps completely.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

When I was a student, my classmates always scoffed at me and dreamed of somehow taking revenge on them. But my father told me: "Revenge is a son, for weak people and be above it." After these words, I simply did not pay any attention to mockery, that nobody needs to take revenge.
Doktor Howl

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

I never, ever forget a grudge.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
Revenge is for weak people because you just follow primitive feelings. A rational modern person thinks before acting and some time we have to late good delicious feelings go.
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

When someone trying to harm you and you got to know that who hurt you then any person can furious about that and want to take revenge. Revenge can take any time or any situation. It just you have that passion. But taking revenge is not any solution for reduce person's hatred. It can destroy humans nature and got more angry to people thinking that he/she can hurt me and more desperately seeking revenge to others.
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

what about karma bro?  Wink
Seirizo

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Revenge is something that a person who felt betrayed wants to seek it.It is their satisfaction that people who betrays their friends got the karma that they have
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

For me,  it's not bad to have revenge sometimes. If some criticizing you and you feel embarrass in front of many people then you can try or you do but not the same as what that person did. Yet atleast you revenge for your right.  I feel angry when i saw some bullies making fun of those weaklings. They have nothing to do but to bully.  I was told by my grandfather "if you are going to bully those weaklings, be strong enough to stand for your future sons". maybe those weakly can not revenge for now, for this time but "karma" is always has a way to feel the same how you making fun of to those weaklings.

Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

I understand how it feels when you boil yourself down to the last limits of your patience. Its anger beyond anything else as if you could burn things by just looking through it. It feels that way but sometimes it also sad to inflict pain because it is not you that way. You are forced to do what you should not have done when you are not flaming within with the anger and pain. If you can move away from this feelings better do it, because you will never know what to do with it. At the end of the day, you still wanted to be you, because that is how you should be.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:16:05 AM

Revenge is not good specially if you have kids and see what you doing, move on pray for them, pray for that the Lord give you patience and peace. Focus in the present not in the past.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

human beings are social beings so it would be nice as humans are not allowed to take revenge
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

Revenge ?I always think of revenge specially to the man who hurt and left me and specially to my kids .But I realized is that good ti revenge on him ?is that making me satisfied ? So I decided that the good revenge is to prove to him that I , I can live without Him !!
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Well, revenge can be taken silently. When you're trying to take revenge on someone don't let them understand that you want to take revenge. Ignore that people and move on. Bad people will automatically been in revenge because if you're happy and successful in life then they will never be happy.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

Anger, grudges, resentment is like monster lurking with us, it grows bigger the more we pay attention to it, the more we like it and nurse it and feed on it.. until we cannot control it anymore and we became slave to it.. and it burst out any moment..and the damage it brings is great and it affect leaves curse ans scars. That's how I felt about revenge...

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
amir_h122722

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

Struggle with revenge its an old activity. It's not good to carry on. It's hurts once heart. It's causes a lot of pain and suffering. It's can damage our relationship. We should avoid revenge to build a beautiful world. But on the other hand it also help to build up ourself. So revenge should not for damage our life it should use on right way and proper use to our character.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: