Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1566 times)
vikipretydirl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
Revenge will not give you anything. Only ruin your karma. Forgiveness is better than revenge. Learn to forgive and be happier and wiser than your abuser.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ccczarek123

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

I never had experience such feeling. But I know the law of life, and the law is, what you tend to give to others, you experience multi-folded in yourself.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

Revenge for me is the other way or getting opportunity for satisfaction for those who hurt you, but it is wrong because you make the situation worst, if you take revenge for those person who hurt you, you need to ask athorities for complain, do not put the law in your hand
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

Sweet revenge is doing positive for your own without intending bad unto others. Like you studied all your college life and have a good position in a company then have your bully classmate go under your supervision. Doing something for the sake of hurting someone will just give you satisfaction for a while. Do it for your own good and you'll be happy for a lifetime.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

For my self even if i have some enemy at my side i cant make revenge for them because my parents told me don't make revenge it was doing of evil. But some of my friends was a good feel but i cant take it for revenge.

Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

revenge is indeed very enjoyable when enjoyed, revenge is indeed making the heart pounding but keep in mind revenge is one way to solve and it is bad done, there are several ways to solve the problem by way of reprimand and by way of good talk, initially indeed hard to do but it's a long time-consuming process and it must have a stubborn nature because this action is continuous continuously tirelessly to talk okay but for people who have tempremental more like emotion I do not recommend doing like that, I suggest to finish sitting together in the cafe and to complete the head cold and must be completed and there must be a mediator in the dialogue to settle the problem, the original is the same but the way is different and many more ways that can be done stay we learn both to ourselves and people others, the wise do not think an solve the problem in one way but with various ways to solve it, thank you
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

revenge will probably give you a moment's pleasure, but it's no use. because if the crime in the opponent with the crime then there is no end and this will make you will feel more hurt. try to forgive, because with you forgiving will be better for you and your family.
ateg23

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

At first it is good to have revenge but sometimes you will think that it is bad
Kin142

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

Revenge?  The emotions that you always get you someone have your wants and you dont have a chance to have those. There lots of way to revenge:
Revenge thru your success.
Revenge by killing.
Revenge by taking what they took to you.
Revenge in silent.

How i feel about revenge is the deepest saddest feeling that i can get.  And every one of us has this kind of emotion.
Littlebunny88

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:23:07 AM

I think you dont have to take a revenge to someone, just be patience and let karma do his job. True we feel angry sometime and wanna take a revenge, but for me revenge only took your happiness and your energy. Its wasting time.
cloningjeans0

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

No. Totally against it. People should follow peace. 
wei_wuhan

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

The best revenge you can do is be successful and a better person. By forgiving the people who hurt you you can have peaceful mind
crazydave

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

we have to let go sometimes
Papado

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

Revenge will turn your life into gloom. Revenge will turn you into a monster because hate and can not forgive it will encourage you to continue to think negatively.
 If you are possessed by a sense of revenge then only bad things will fill your brain and all that will make you suffer.
questlunar2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

It is not a good thing. It just adds on to your Karma.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Revenge is not a crime at all. You are just giving back what you got from offender. It's real justice or rather retribution. But you need to be sure what exactly you are gonna do. Aftermath can be very serious.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Some percentage of people are born sociopaths who will victimize a large number of people in the course of their life.  There is no point in trying to train or educate them, or to try to appeal to their sense of ethics.  In the way normal people understand ethics a sociopath or psychopath really doesn't have any.

What holds people like this in check is fear of revenge.  What they would love would be a pool of sheep-like victims who will tolerate repeated victimization without complaint.  Unfortunately this attitude about never seeking revenge and always 'choosing peace' will result in a vast increase victimization rather than less.  We've been trained (largely by sociopaths I suspect) to always forgive and forget, but it's actually socially irresponsible.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
recycleembarrass1

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

Being nice to the one who has heart you is the biggest revenge.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

Revenge doesn't bring anything good. Sometimes the rage is so big that you cannot think about anything else except revenge. However if you for example achieve revenge this doesn't makes you feel good and once you have achieved your revenge, you surely have opened new troubles for you. That is why revenge doesn't bring anything good.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

Revenge won't do you any good. What's the point of doing something bad to the person? It means that you are just the same as he is. And you are no better.The best decision is to forgive him and if it is possible for you ( though I understand that it may be very hard) show him some love. This might make this person think about his behavior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: