Poll
Question: I like BFL, DO YOU Huh
Na! "Mama didn't raise no fools"
"I'm Stone In Love With You" Butterfly Labs
"It's a thin line between love and Hate"
Sonny is "My Girl"

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} I like BFL, DO YOU ???  (Read 6165 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:40:45 PM

if anybody is planning a fishy buisness he can learn a lot from BFL.

Not so much fishy as they are SHADY.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EdManet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:49:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/H5cPNmd.gif

I like it when they say "Talk to the hand!"
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 12:53:25 AM

BFL has been the best educational experience to date.....

It has shown how Scammers & con artists operate....

I now know when & how to spot them from 100 yards away

Also given new meaning to many terms including

"Two Weeks" "Pre-order" just to name a few ....

I got out of the scam in Jan & "thank you jesus" "praise the lord" "behind me satan"

BFL the giver of lifes true lessons...Sonny,Josh Thanks for showing me that the most evil mother fuckers (white collar) are alive and well ..Love & kisses

OBJECT NOT FOUND
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 01:01:40 AM

BFL has been the best educational experience to date.....

It has shown how Scammers & con artists operate....

I now know when & how to spot them from 100 yards away

Also given new meaning to many terms including

"Two Weeks" "Pre-order" just to name a few ....

I got out of the scam in Jan & "thank you jesus" "praise the lord" "behind me satan"

BFL the giver of lifes true lessons...Sonny,Josh Thanks for showing me that the most evil mother fuckers (white collar) are alive and well ..Love & kisses

Wowsers that was great   Cheesy

Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:06:43 AM

Yeah Josh and company would like us to believe it took 10+ months to start delivering a product that others are doing in 2 months (BitFury) and we will see if the others (KNC, Cointerra...) can do in 3-5.

I will pay  a somewhat compliment is that BFL are not incompetent. There are dishonest.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:51:36 AM

Yeah Josh and company would like us to believe it took 10+ months to start delivering a product that others are doing in 2 months (BitFury) and we will see if the others (KNC, Cointerra...) can do in 3-5.

I will pay  a somewhat compliment is that BFL are not incompetent. There are dishonest.

BFL are a fucking finely tuned LONG CON Machine !!!

There marketing & targeting of innocents is unparalleled.,..I am serious 

Just when pplz think they are out they pull a monarch ...keep stringing ppl along with just a glimmer of hope

PYRAMID ,PONZI, LONG CON its all there take your pick

I take my hat off to how professional a SCAM operation they are running as it is awesome in its evil intent !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:23:46 AM

LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:03:50 AM

lollol

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
handytxg

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:40:56 PM

I love BFL... I make 25 BTC with 2 Japaleno.
BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:12:43 PM

Purchased a Jalapeno last September, upgraded it to a 60GH in April, and sold it today for $3000 cash as soon as it arrived. Guess I can't complain, but I guess the lying and overall customer service unpleasantness (Jody is a cunt) left a sour taste in my mouth.
BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:28:39 AM

I learned a whole new way of getting free loan for your tech company, just make your claims too good to be true and your set.
Thank you BFL!
Threader

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:33:26 PM

Purchased a Jalapeno last September, upgraded it to a 60GH in April, and sold it today for $3000 cash as soon as it arrived. Guess I can't complain, but I guess the lying and overall customer service unpleasantness (Jody is a cunt) left a sour taste in my mouth.

Be grateful that Jody's cunt didn't leave a sour taste in your mouth  Tongue
Loredo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:40:45 PM

I don't want to bust your chops, but this statement rang particularly ironic with me, given your nic and your adverstising a bitcoin based business in your signature.

Why?  You take delivery of your Jally and then sell it for an amount of USD which can only be earned back by a future order-of-magnitude increase in exchange rate, if even then.  The result will be  another person ultimately disallusioned with bitcoin and newly convinced it's a big scam. 

I'm not picking on you; the asic revolution has replaced the front face of bitcoin with people whose main concern is their own enrichment rather than people who embraced the notion of the currency and would press to extend their ability to transact in the (few) coins they earned mining, or those which they themselves took in trade. 

That started the day the first guy figured out that a video card could produce the too-simple proof of work in a massively parallel way.  On that day, the cost of participation in bitcoin began to rise, to the point now that it takes thousands of dollars for hardware that may or may not ever pay it back. 

The only ones with thousands of dollars to "invest" in bitcoin are those who are so heavily invested in First World fiat systems that many have no genuine interest in bitcoin, beyond hope for the value to rise, in fiat terms, and then only to more quickly -if at all- recover the fiat capital they invest in the hardware.

BFL didn't start that; they only capitalized on that corruption, and perfected it by bringing in the methods of abusing and fleecing new entrants into classic and conventional "get rich quick" schemes.  Selling your Jally for $3,000, you are just joining in that corruption.   

It's a far cry back to the time when anyone with a personal computer could participate, spreading some economic hope around the world to people who have limited access to paths to prosperity. 

It's a long way down the road to the ultimate stagnation, and fade into history, of the experiment. 

BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:50:58 PM

I don't want to bust your chops, but this statement rang particularly ironic with me, given your nic and your adverstising a bitcoin based business in your signature.

Why?  You take delivery of your Jally and then sell it for an amount of USD which can only be earned back by a future order-of-magnitude increase in exchange rate, if even then.  The result will be  another person ultimately disallusioned with bitcoin and newly convinced it's a big scam. 

I'm not picking on you; the asic revolution has replaced the front face of bitcoin with people whose main concern is their own enrichment rather than people who embraced the notion of the currency and would press to extend their ability to transact in the (few) coins they earned mining, or those which they themselves took in trade. 

That started the day the first guy figured out that a video card could produce the too-simple proof of work in a massively parallel way.  On that day, the cost of participation in bitcoin began to rise, to the point now that it takes thousands of dollars for hardware that may or may not ever pay it back. 

The only ones with thousands of dollars to "invest" in bitcoin are those who are so heavily invested in First World fiat systems that many have no genuine interest in bitcoin, beyond hope for the value to rise, in fiat terms, and then only to more quickly -if at all- recover the fiat capital they invest in the hardware.

BFL didn't start that; they only capitalized on that corruption, and perfected it by bringing in the methods of abusing and fleecing new entrants into classic and conventional "get rich quick" schemes.  Selling your Jally for $3,000, you are just joining in that corruption.   

It's a far cry back to the time when anyone with a personal computer could participate, spreading some economic hope around the world to people who have limited access to paths to prosperity. 

It's a long way down the road to the ultimate stagnation, and fade into history, of the experiment. 

It wasn't a Jally, I sold a 60GH Single for $3,000. BFL upgraded my Jally in April for the difference of $1150.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:16:12 PM

primecoin has a better chance of staying on the CPU....

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:41:52 PM

It wasn't a Jally, I sold a 60GH Single for $3,000. BFL upgraded my Jally in April for the difference of $1150.

wow ~ thats a great deal for you

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Threader

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:57:44 PM

More like "High FIVE! Fleeced another mark."
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:49:50 PM

I got my Jalapeno yesterday. Fired it up today and guess what. It is hashing at at 7.8 GHs. I didn't pay for the upgrade. I thought I was getting a 5 GHs model but it looks like they just gave me a free upgrade. Nice. I know I won't ROI but still pretty cool of BFL. Thanks Josh and BFL for all of your hard work.
Threader

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:32:31 AM

Guaranteed oversight by BFL. You too easily give them credit. Free GH is not a BFL customer satisfaction tactic. Some other poor mark who paid for 7 GH just got a 4.5 GH Jala  Roll Eyes
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:42:50 AM

Guaranteed oversight by BFL. You too easily give them credit. Free GH is not a BFL customer satisfaction tactic. Some other poor mark who paid for 7 GH just got a 4.5 GH Jala  Roll Eyes
And I bet will get no answer from customer service, he will be just ignored till he gives up.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████