Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should the ticker be for Aura/YouStock
YOU
ARA
AYO
AYS
XAR

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETHASH][PoW] Aura - Smart Contract Ledger & YouStock - Tokenized Selfhood  (Read 31201 times)
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

while waiting on aura to launch youstocks everyone who uses ethereum should use minds.com

minds.com is an ethereum smart contract that currently operates on the rinkby testnet and for some reason there is not a minds.com thread on bitcointalk but everyone who uses ethereum should use minds

and currently minds has already been on fox news and in other media like forbes and things like that so most of the users on the minds platform aren't even very adept with cryptocurrency many of them are concerned that the platform is using an ethereum token instead of its own blockchain because they don't really even understand what an ethereum token is

so everyone that uses ethereum should get on minds and create a better economy once they move from rinkby to eth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

the project look great , but i notice a lake on marketing and communication from dev , also aura definitly need good exchange with good volume
phongz81hng

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

I think the best guarantee is BnB.  It has a working product and it is in the form of company structure. I do not think the long-term price will fall.
Tokenista

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

aura will do well we just need more people in here talking about the auradex and more people using it and then the youstock platform to be released next month
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Bitcoin vs Ethereum vs AURA™ & the Plaza MerchantChain™, the next-generation DLT

Plaza’s super-fast and efficient MerchantChain distributed ledger technology (DLT) has been raising eyebrows at crypto- and blockchain-related events in recent weeks.

MerchantChain’s magnificence is thanks to the awesomeness of AURA, the perpetual digital economy platform upon which the business-, commerce-, and trade-oriented MerchantChain is based.

AURA is developed by Plaza’s associate company SQ2 Fintech.

Here's a breakdown of some key differences between BTC, ETH, and AURA/MerchantChain:
 www.plaza.systems/whitelist

Correct me, here we are talking about this coin  Aura - Smart Contract Ledger & YouStock - Tokenized Selfhood
youstock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

Bitcoin vs Ethereum vs AURA™ & the Plaza MerchantChain™, the next-generation DLT

Plaza’s super-fast and efficient MerchantChain distributed ledger technology (DLT) has been raising eyebrows at crypto- and blockchain-related events in recent weeks.

MerchantChain’s magnificence is thanks to the awesomeness of AURA, the perpetual digital economy platform upon which the business-, commerce-, and trade-oriented MerchantChain is based.

AURA is developed by Plaza’s associate company SQ2 Fintech.

Here's a breakdown of some key differences between BTC, ETH, and AURA/MerchantChain:
  www.plaza.systems/whitelist

Correct me, here we are talking about this coin  Aura - Smart Contract Ledger & YouStock - Tokenized Selfhood

This appears to be a different project, unrelated to ours.

duyenhamz9999

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

It depends on the project, but as far as I know, only a few Airdrops provides a decent income to its participants. Mostly we're just shitcoins, and after distribution, the team or devs will be gone.
youstock (OP)
Copper Member

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

Calling all developers! Come check out the virtual blockchain hackathon sponsored by YouStock.

https://medium.com/youstock/blockchain-hackathon-22ae4a8c4647

Tokenista

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

everyone check out the discord chat
youstock (OP)
Copper Member

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

March/April recap https://medium.com/youstock/march-april-recap-335eb0ddf184

Tokenista

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:24:47 AM

everyone should go here and convince this guy to create an ethereum smart contract there should be a ton of games like this with tokens on ethereum blockchains
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2934634.40
sjyi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

So here is my understanding of this project:
1. Owning Aura coins allow anyone to create their own tokens.
2. any of these coins can be exchanged on YouStock decentralized exchange.

These are good attributes of a project.  By participating in this project, purchasing aura coins, the floodgate could be open for new tokens.  The whitepaper describes some usecases such as athletes and employees.  When considering somewhat limited resources such as athletes and entertainers, buying their tokens could be somewhat understood.  But considering how each employee could issue a token and distribute them (sell them), I have a harder time understanding the marketability.  For any investors to buy these tokens, they need to be able to analyze the ROI potential.  When people wanted to purchase some shares of a publicly traded company, they could refer to the quarterly or annual reports.  And these reports are strictly regulated.  False reports carry severe penalty.  But for a person's resume, there can't be any regulations. 

So with limited knowledge we get to trade these tokens.  To achieve any kind of value, there has to be fair amount of people willing to sell and fair amount of people willing to buy.  With so many ISO tokens, how could this be accomplished.

Could someone please explain how having so many tokens through ISO can be beneficial?
Tokenista

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

just thought I would point something out

aura may seem like it is moving slowly and it may seem as if the youstock project is taking forever to get started but once it does get started things are going to start moving very very quickly I have been working on some things for the past few months while the dev is working on the token platform and the platform will be used by a lot of people very quickly and we will have very interesting tokens being created on the platform as soon as it exists
youstock (OP)
Copper Member

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:55:04 AM

So with limited knowledge we get to trade these tokens.  To achieve any kind of value, there has to be fair amount of people willing to sell and fair amount of people willing to buy.  With so many ISO tokens, how could this be accomplished.

Could someone please explain how having so many tokens through ISO can be beneficial?

I imagine most people's token will not be widely traded, but there could be a fair amount of private trading between people you know in person.  A nephew or niece raising money for college for example.  Really it's just another digital tool anyone can use for whatever reason they see fit.  It's the first time people can issue digital assets in a trustless/immutable environment via blockchain.

Bert70000

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Without a good stock exchange, the coin will remain a shit
toby85

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

There are already a lot of informations on both websites. The Aura and Youstock-website. You can also get updates on Medium.
In my opinion, this project is still very small and pretty unnoticed by the crypto-community. But i do believe, if the devs deliver (i really do hope so) this project can be big. Think about it, every random Joe can create their own personal token. Thats more than just fun... i am looking forward to all the ideas that will pop up. 
And if you are not into the idea but just an investor. The max. coin cap is so low with 12 Million. A market-cap of 12 Million would ONLY be Place number 480 right now... i think, with an idea like that, this is possible...and that would bring the coin to one dollar. that is already like 50x from where it is now.

Tokenista

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

everyone should go check out pgl prospectors gold may is almost over which means that the token creation platform should be launched sometime in the next week or so and then june is the next milestone which means that very soon after the token platform launches there will be a trading platform and if we already all have capital coming in from the pgl prospectors gold platform we will be able to fund our own tokens instead of all doing icos
Tokenista

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

also minds.com it has groups so it is better than steemit and it is like steemit before july 2016 most people were not there before july 2016 so they don't even know this but there was a huge different between the platform in august and the platform in july and where it has gone now and it is an example
Tokenista

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

everyone involved in aura should get on minds.com anyways because there are a bunch of people there who are from google+ and youtube and all that and they are just on the platform as if it is twitter they don't know anything about cryptocurrencies and are the perfect audience for these token creation platforms because they are on a platform using ethereum tokens but currently are on the rinkby testnet switching to ethereum soon but they have already been on fox news and various other media outlets so they will probably do it soon and are holding it for some kind of giant reveal or are not sure how to do that yet and are trying to figure out how they can make it a big reveal for the media but whenever that happens there will be a ton of people who have tokens that could easily be moved over to the aura token platform and used to fund tokens everyone on minds could have a token for a political cause or religion or anything
Tokenista

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

also I figure I will share what I have planned and have been sharing on social media here for everyone so they can follow the same model

so there are a few different things happening I just mentioned prospectors gold pgl and the minds.com and how both of them can be used in order to fund tokens on the aura platform so what we will do is we will all do that as well as use aura to buy each others tokens and then we will all do airdrops and everything just so that we can all get our tokens as distributed as possible within the social media communities we all have or are in then now people on bitcointalk here in the aura thread can get involved if they want also

so first funding tokens and distribution which can go in either order but will be an alternative to icos on the platform and will make the icos work better because people will see other things happening then once we are funding each others tokens we can begin making tokens on other platforms for example there is something just like youstock called tokenlab and it is on its own blockchain called expanse but they will probably launch after aura then there is something called etherparty and they are changing their name and launching an app next month that is just like youstock called rocket so we can all start making tokens on these platforms and the ability for our coins to get you into another platform will make our coins more valuable on each platform and will generally create cross pollination and boost the economy

then we can start going on platforms like steemit and bitshares and we can fund steemit accounts and create assets on the bitshares platform and begin cross trading on those platforms and using the steemit blockchain in our favor and we can start creating stockpiles of silver which is only about $0.50 cents per gram and create currencies that are backed by real commodities which will make it more real than the united states dollar and that will boost the entire community as these currencies will become stores of value and could go above the price of the material they are backed by and can be bought by people who have already created tokens on the platform

then we can start using mirror trading bots for stocks and foreign currency exchanging and we can all just do whatever we want while robots make money for us and we should all also begin funding bot development at that point also
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: