Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOLT] [NO PREMINE] [NO AIRDROP] - Hybrid Mining, Instant and Private  (Read 6770 times)
boltcurrency (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

What's wrong with you? I'm compiling the wallets right now, my partner is fixing the website right now. Do you know that are you humans? We are not machine, bro.

As I said, everyone can download and compile it from Source and run a full node. If there's 4 Masternodes, that means everybody made it goes up. We are not Monsters, we're just trying to release a good coin to a communitty. After release the builds, I will release the Website, Whitepaper and Roadmap. Be patient -_-

I compiled the wallet on a linux box.  Wouldn't compile in Windows.  Nothing's wrong with me, I just call it like I see it.   It's OK if you want some of your coin, just don't call what you're doing "no premine" because nobody else can mine the chain while you point 80 GH/s at it.

What?

I could simply add a premine or instamine in the source code and distribute it to the community. But I did not. I didn't do it because I am fair and I want a fair distribution.

How would I target 80 GHs for a single currency? What I am? Owner of some farming? No, I'm just a developer who chose to use Blake256 as an algorithm just to help people mine inside the wallet via CPU.

You're being very unfair to say that this is premine. At first, neither I who am a developer have many currencies, so use the words well, because we are working together to launch the currency!
deanerific

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

So use the words well, because we are working together to launch the currency!

Sounds great.  Let's get a compiled wallet that works up and get a few pools up.  If you want to launch it, help the community adopt.
pops87

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

What's wrong with you? I'm compiling the wallets right now, my partner is fixing the website right now. Do you know that are you humans? We are not machine, bro.

As I said, everyone can download and compile it from Source and run a full node. If there's 4 Masternodes, that means everybody made it goes up. We are not Monsters, we're just trying to release a good coin to a communitty. After release the builds, I will release the Website, Whitepaper and Roadmap. Be patient -_-

I compiled the wallet on a linux box.  Wouldn't compile in Windows.  Nothing's wrong with me, I just call it like I see it.   It's OK if you want some of your coin, just don't call what you're doing "no premine" because nobody else can mine the chain while you point 80 GH/s at it.

The source code is Ok , me and my friends already mining .
How? Without wallet?
boltcurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

The source code is Ok , me and my friends already mining .
How? Without wallet?

Pops, you can download the latest source code on Github and compile by your own. It's fast and you can run a node of Bolt too. I left some documents on Github teaching how to do it by yourself.
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

What is the required # of coins for a MN?
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

As I said, everyone can download and compile it from Source and run a full node. If there's 4 Masternodes, that means everybody made it goes up.

boltcurrency did you know that MASTERNODE is not full node )))
Then dev or is completely incompetent or a cheater
navydude

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

I think the fairest launch would have been to wait until all wallets were ready. Now you have a couple of people that are ravaging blocks while we sit and wait on wallet release. It may seem like a fair launch because the premine doesn't exist but its really not all that fair. But hey...thats just my opinion. Right!!

cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

I get this error when trying to compile:

Code:
bignum.h:56:24: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 class CBigNum : public BIGNUM
                        ^
In file included from /usr/include/openssl/crypto.h:31:0,
                 from allocators.h:15,
                 from key.h:9,
                 from script.h:9,
                 from core.h:9,
                 from activemasternode.cpp:2:
/usr/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h:80:16: note: forward declaration of ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 typedef struct bignum_st BIGNUM;

Does anyone know what's wrong?
browned

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

I downloaded. Followed the instructions (windows). Had issues with stdint.h files. Fixed that problem. Compiled. Run. Result = Nothing, no error message, no gui, no processes running. Any more help available?
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

I downloaded. Followed the instructions (windows). Had issues with stdint.h files. Fixed that problem. Compiled. Run. Result = Nothing, no error message, no gui, no processes running. Any more help available?

No, because this "fair launch" and if you dont know how compile wallet then you can "fair get out"
People, dont waste your power, time and hashs.

Let the dev himself mines his coin and sells his friends
cryptonomicon25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

No, because this "fair launch" and if you dont know how compile wallet then you can "fair get out"

Yeah, I'm out because I can't get the wallet to compile. Never had problems compiling wallets before, I guess the dev messed with the source code too much. At least make sure your code compiles before release.
boltcurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

Yeah, I'm out because I can't get the wallet to compile. Never had problems compiling wallets before, I guess the dev messed with the source code too much. At least make sure your code compiles before release.

Thank's for your patiente, Cryptonomicon25.

I already explained why we launched without GUI-wallets. We are not 'premining' and we are not holding bags too. I explained that too.

If you have any problem to compile on Windows - which is the most hardest SO to compile - download Ubuntu 14.04 and follow the instructions inside Github. Everybody is doing it!

I'm almost there with all wallets for all SO. But it takes so long to compile, didn't you know that? Stop FUDing the project.

For everybody who's asking 'Wheres the next steps?'

> Compile Wallets for every SO
> Launch Website, Whitepaper and Roadmap
> Launch Paper Wallet

Guys, I know you all ansious with our launch. But c'mon! We release the project less than 24 hours.

... and for now its all! Let me back to my work, because I've a lot of things to do!
cryptonomicon25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

I already explained why we launched without GUI-wallets. We are not 'premining' and we are not holding bags too. I explained that too.

If you have any problem to compile on Windows - which is the most hardest SO to compile - download Ubuntu 14.04 and follow the instructions inside Github. Everybody is doing it!

I'm almost there with all wallets for all SO. But it takes so long to compile, didn't you know that? Stop FUDing the project.

> Launch Paper Wallet

Guys, I know you all ansious with our launch. But c'mon! We release the project less than 24 hours.

... and for now its all! Let me back to my work, because I've a lot of things to do!

You didn't mention the need to use Ubuntu 14.04, I'm on Ubuntu 16.04. That's why it won't compile. Thanks for this information, I am not trying to FUD just was frustrated.
profitbitcoin24-7

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Hi I would like to host a minig pool for your coin. Dev can you please get in touch with me? Cant PM you.
boltcurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

> Launch Paper Wallet

You didn't mention the need to use Ubuntu 14.04, I'm on Ubuntu 16.04. That's why it won't compile. Thanks for this information, I am not trying to FUD just was frustrated.

Ok. Don't worry. Let's just move forward.

It's better to compile on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS because Libboost 1.54, 1.59 and C++ 4.8. You will have some headache if compile on Ubuntu 16.04, cause of Libboost 1.62 and C++ 5+.

Use Ubuntu 14.04, ok? Enjoy!
mocomaco

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

Compare their Repo with Bitcoin's, judge yourselves. I'm out.
nanofoxice

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

Through how many approximately wallet for Win will appear?
vadimkinas

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

mmmm Wallet is running but somehow it shows XVG balance ? any comments on this?
boltcurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

mmmm Wallet is running but somehow it shows XVG balance ? any comments on this?

Are you running Electrum-Wallet? It's not ready yet, because I just forked the repo from XVG. Use Wallet qt instead, it's on core repo.
vadimkinas

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

i will try in a few min. TY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: