Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

Based on my experience. I first look at the campaign manager and see how good its trust rating because I do believe that our moderator does not give such negative trsut without a reason and has a good reason for giving positive trust. Second is I read the white paper or also known as WP because this is where their purpose, plans, and everything about their coin is put. You could tell if it has a positive impact or has a potential and the team behind it is also introduced there so you could determine if they have positive background.Third is the investors, I believe that the nunbers has a great impact to the success of the ICO.

You could also do some research and look for a website where you could see the rating of the ICO you are aiming to invest.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
As a newbie you are not allow in bounty(a few manager accept newbie).Do you know how to choise a good ICO? A good ICO mean a good bounty to me.So before joining a bounty campaign I like to research about the ICO.If its looking good,Than I would like to join the bounty.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

To take part in the bounty program, it is worth paying attention to several factors:
1. Reliability of the startup itself.  Although you will not give the scammers their money, but you will lose your time.
2. How specific are the tasks assigned. 
3. How well these tasks suit you. It's worth realizing your strengths and taking on those tasks that you can really accomplish well. 
4. How many participants in the program bounty are registered. If a lot of users are already involved in the bounty program, then it is likely that the tokens allocated for its financing will be shared among all. That is, each gets a small part of the "pie". In this situation, those who registered as one of the first can benefit.
liijie250

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

First, look at the official website, and then is the GitHub website, if there is open source code,  then look at the frequency of github submission to prove that they work hard, if not, that they are not very powerful program.
codeash

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

Check the team and website. Try to understand the project behind the ICO and if you believe in team, website and project then you can take part in bounty.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
maybe you can from where the project, then how much softcap to be achieved,
if softcap is too high then the risk of failure is also high,
and the last one is who manager of bounty.
whmpblgg

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

Bounty programs are like freelance jobs you get. You have to participate in a good one to get some valuable coins. First thing you should check is project like will it be successful. Then check rewarding system and the bounty manager. If it looks solid and fair you can participate in it.
I agree with your opinion. Bounty mission is a good choice. There are some scams. Sometimes disappointment. It is worth taking a moment to choose a worthwhile project before starting a bounty assignment.
hojojon

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Japanese Community Management and Translation

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

I check the project's innovativeness, the team and the budget of the bounty at first.
And then I look more closely the project if the project meets my criteria.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

Check the team and website. Try to understand the project behind the ICO and if you believe in team, website and project then you can take part in bounty.
You have a point, before taking into bounty program I always look into the whole team, it's background. The way they handle the project if they have the ability to develop it. Yes, it needs to thoroughly observe the project before we invest or join the bounty program.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

I have involved in many bounty campaigns on the BCT, and my experience is that you should look at the ICO's information on the Internet, particularly on social media or ICO review websites like Icobench, Icoreview, Icolisting, etc. After you have researched the information, you will summarize and evaluate the ICO after the private sale process ends, which will help you assess a potential ICO campaign.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Review the bounty manager. Look up information on the team on the website. Are they anonymous? If they are, why? Is there a community supporting them? Is the telegram active with people talking about it? 

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

You can read the whitepaer of the project and understand if the use case or the business idea a project is proposing has any merit  or not. The quality of the white paper and the roadmpa by the team usually gives good estimate about the quality of the project. Additionally one can also look into team profile and involvement of big investors in the project.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:49:13 AM
Merited by waqasniaz007 (1)

Go through their website, read about project and technology used. Check their team and the road map, it will give you idea whether the project is good or fake.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

As a newbie you are not allow in bounty(a few manager accept newbie).Do you know how to choise a good ICO? A good ICO mean a good bounty to me.So before joining a bounty campaign I like to research about the ICO.If its looking good,Than I would like to join the bounty.
I agree with your opinion. indeed newbie can not follow bounty program.
should have to raise the rank first, at least must jr member.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

Go through their website, read about project and technology used. Check their team and the road map, it will give you idea whether the project is good or fake.
Most of the projects are scam except few. Its harder to find legitimate project because there are too many icos right now.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

For good bounty first you have to research all important things like Develop team, White paper, Roadmap etc.well because by this doing you will know easily that the project will be successful or not. Then try to check who is the bounty manager and join most bounty as the manager have good and high trust.Then check the bounty allocation mean how much token they allocated for bounty so that you will now we will get much rewards or less. 

cryptoMihail

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

Take a look in google trends , how much people search it . Try research in google name of team members and investors, always take a look for quality of site.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

There is no way of knowing whether a bounty is good or not.
You can rely on the inquiry of the project, the team in it, and maybe your personal feelings, if this project will be successful.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Look at the team.... Or
Try to understading their website and whitepapper
I think thats enought

Website and white paper isn't enough to spot bad projects or programs or ICOs or whatever it is as everything can be copied and fake stuff that they're too good to be true.
I suggest that God ICOs are hiring good bounty campaign managers like higher rank accounts otherwise bad ICOs are simply managed by Newbies and junior members.
Another point, check their Telegram channels, if their channel has many active members then they're good ICO otherwise stay away from them so that you'll not waste your time.

I agree. There are numerous indicators one could check to guide him as to which projects would have the better chance of success. The above-stated reply tackled simply but clearly what a a bounty program joiner must check. First, the whitepaper, this is the place where you can find all details about the project, most importantly, the object of the project, the product or concept they are trying to market, the developer team, and some, even the forum management team is included. By studying these information, you have the tools to decide if a project would go up or under. However, if I may suggest, I think the most important aspect to check is the concept or product the team is marketing. If it is a new one or a big improvement compared to its counterpart products, then I think that it is a good concept to invest it because people always like new ideas rather old ones.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

There are many components in a bounty campaign that make it good or not so good to join. Many things must be taken into consideration before joining a bounty campaign. First of all try to see if it is run by a good and competent bounty manager, then check to see what the actual website looks like and if there is a good team backing the project. Then see if there is a good and thriving community growing in it's center on Bitcointalk and other social media and see also if they have a good disruptive technology that is ground breaking or a decent service or product that will benefit the world in general.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: