Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

1. Is it a project you are really interested in?
2. On which blockchain is it based. What is needed to be able to receive bounty?
3. How is the general interest in the project?
4. Is it clear how much and how bounty will be distributed?
5. How many people participating? With how many you will have to share the bounty?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

Hi! In my opinion there are some feature of od Bounty program. First of all, developers should provide everyone their roadmap and whitepaper. Then, the campaign term should not be very small (usually, bounty continues for a several months, not weeks). And, of course, developers should answer on all of yourquestions about the project.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

I'll share with you some of my techniques of knowing if a bounty is good. Just a disclaimer - not all will agree with me. We all have different POVs. The first thing I check is the bounty manager's credibility. There are managers with good reputations and strong influence in this forum, and once the bounty is handled by one of those managers, I instantly become encouraged joining it. Another way is by checking feedbacks and reviews through sites like icobench and icorating. The most effective way I think is by checking their websites, the team and by reading their whitepaper. The project itself must also be timely and relevant. You will know if people will have interest on that bounty if you are interested yourself.

Exception80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

It's also good to look on company background. If they worked for a long time on project, before making ICO, it's a good sign.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

Knowing a good bounty progran was discuss so many timesin this forum but i suggest to you the first thing that you need to do is to check the campaign manager (trusted and have experience to manage many campaign) dont join a campaign that manage by low rank, second: check the project white paper what are they goal/road map this is important in any project then look for a project with a real product.

wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

Good bounty campaign managers aren't interested in lousy ICOs therefore only participate on bounty campaigns that are being managed by higher ranked forum members like Sylon, Needmoney, Yahoo, Arteezy etc.
If bounty campaigns are managed by the newbies or jr members then think a million times because wasting your time is wasting your money.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

It's also good to look on company background. If they worked for a long time on project, before making ICO, it's a good sign.

You have a good point but if you focus on the company or developers background you'll never know if they're telling the truth because everything on the internet isn't real and can be copied or can be fake.
In my personal opinion I usually check their social networks like telegram because good bounty campaign ICOs have good social community.

rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

first, read the whitepaper and understand it follow the twitter and the OFFICAL Bitcointalk ANN thread, take a look at the team, CEO their roadmap, partnership, news check their telegram channel updates and you will get an idea about the  bounty  

sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

There are few things we need to see and this is first we need to check the project is it good or not and second thing is we need to check who is managing that bounty campaign if the manager of the campaign is a good person with good reputation then chances are bounty campaign is good also we need to see how many members are participating in that bounty.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

I don't think it is a definite and correct method. It is best way to choose the strategy for your bounty searchings by trial and error. I think it would be useful for that person if the method is personalization.
bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

follow these simple rules:-

1-look at their team developers.

2-ask the members questions.

3-research thoroughly.(from google,forums etc...)

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

Before entering bounty I usually check there team activity in social accounts and in telegram. Then I check project reviews to verify if it can be profitable. The last is to check the bounty budget and the number of participants to roughly estimate how much you can earn.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Look for the bounty allocation in which you want to join,i am looking for the bounty programs that has atleast 25-30% that would be the ideal.Search if the developement team has previous successful projects,look for the founder's background and the technology behind the coin,does it make sense to use this coin over the existing coins?if yes that would be good for me.

Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

In general, I'll look at some of the upcoming ICO projects on these ICO reviews, and then search for a related reward thread at Bitcointalk forum. Then you can participate in a better ICO project and get a big return. Grin
https://icodrops.com/
https://icorating.com/

gsg07

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

As one person said, study the company as if you want to put a million in it  Grin
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

You need to do research. Look at the website, whitepaper, road map, team and community.
Find a project you think will succeed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

there are some that we should consider if choosing a project
1. total suply
2. allocation to hunter
3. backgrounds and great team
4. website, white paper and roadmap
5. dev also quite influential in the success of the project

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

before we find out which bounty program is good then we should know the background of bounty project. try to view their web pages and check all the data about the project as the project objectives, road map, white paper, and team. do not forget to see the allocation for bounty and coin prices.

asifcoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

follow these simple rules:-

a)look at there social accounts

b)ask others members and also do your research
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

You need to do research. Look at the website, whitepaper, road map, team and community.
Find a project you think will succeed.

Also see if they have any past successful projects to go off of.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: