Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

identify whitepaper bounty program to check about company.
and dont forget to check bounty manager or team from campaign.
dont try to join campaingn if bounty manager have rank lower than you, cause sometimes that just spam
vietrooney

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

bounty campaign - do some research about project (team, media activity, wp), good for newbie.
Peanland

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Hmm, the most profitable + with good price rate + with clear conditions + perspective project with active team and ready MVP/beta
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

you will find good bounty by reading its WP and understanding its roadmap. also most of good Camapaigns come from reliable and trusted Bounty Managers.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Hmm, the most profitable + with good price rate + with clear conditions + perspective project with active team and ready MVP/beta

Well, for me picking or selecting bounty program that is good are preferably base on the platforms they have, giving the initial supply that is enough to pay for the workers or hunters. And especially the programs where it came from. Because many people are particular in country due to huge supporter were joining.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

You will surely know a bounty is good by reading all about it and if their project really has a practical uses in which could attract many investors, so by reading all what they have said you will surely know if this project will really survive and also investigate if those people involve in this bounty program are not tied up to any scams or else you should better get out from there and find another one which you really think is LEGIT and worth your time.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

I can easily recognize a good bounty program from those scam or fake bounty program if those bounty program is being managed by a high ranking member such legendary members who don't want their trust rating to be red tagged. So if ever a bounty program is managed by a low ranking member such as newbie, junior member or even a legendary member with a red tagged on its trust rating then get out there immediately or you will just be wasting your time out there.
buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

You can go to see his project team and technology, and then look at the views of everyone, of course, the most important and perhaps luck. You can understand a project through a white paper, road map, which is the most basic. Wish you good luck.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

The project team should be reliable and well known. Institutions with which the team cooperates should be examined.
Finally, you should get information from the telegram group and make your decision  Smiley

almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

The good advice can I say is first read more than wanting to gain more profit.
And as what I learned from the seniors in crypto they always advice look at the road map, project concepts, project members.
And that can I say.
BtcBling

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

There are many ways to find if it a good bounty. Check the team if it is well respected, talk to the bounty manager if they are communicable, check the whitepaper itself if it is a good project, and check if there is a company or a well-known person backed the project.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

Indeed, now a lot of people participate in the programs of generosity and earn well (in the long term, of course), but it's no secret that it's rather difficult to choose a worthy project. There are many sites such as icodrops.com, where there is information about all the ICOs, there are groups in the telegrams. You just have to give time to choose.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

The top priority of the bounty program is that the project itself has a great potential so all the evaluation criteria available on ICO applies too. A project with innovative concept e.g. Hadron, or a fantastic team with amazing advisors e.g. Swapy are more likely to bring you higher rewards fro the bounty as the coin will be worth much more when listed. In addition, I'd also check out the bounty manager's track record too.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

identify whitepaper bounty program to check about company.
and dont forget to check bounty manager or team from campaign.
dont try to join campaingn if bounty manager have rank lower than you, cause sometimes that just spam
Not only on lower rank handling campaigns may scam, but also in higher rank base of what I've experience before. You can check also the numbers of participants joining in that certain campaign with high rank, cause it definitely it can be trusted. And then, makes sure also that bounty manager are active in the thread and they always update spreadsheet weekly nor the transparency of their project may see public.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

To find a potential ICO project, you need excellent analytical skills as well as a fair market view, as there are many ICO scam campaigns nowadays. Often for evaluating a potential ICO campaign, we should determine that ICO's first private ICO. Alternatively, you can refer to ICO reviews on some websites such as icobench, icoreview, icorating, icolisting.

Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

yes how to know me because just doing the bounty program is okay to me but I see that the post is as large as 25 posts every week when the value of a token is high
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

I think you can look at the telegram's activity, the bounty schedule and website introduction, and then contact the bounty manager so that you can track the bounty's reward.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

A good bounty program for me is when the manager that holds that bounty always respond to pm's and update the stakes weekly or at least not more than 2 weeks. A good bounty should also have good ICO ratings.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Before joining any bounty campaign first check the bounty manager or the team from campaign.A good bounty should also have good ICO ratings.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

You will surely know a bounty is good by reading all about it and if their project really has a practical uses in which could attract many investors, so by reading all what they have said you will surely know if this project will really survive and also investigate if those people involve in this bounty program are not tied up to any scams or else you should better get out from there and find another one which you really think is LEGIT and worth your time.

Agree on you since as of now lots of lots of SCAM icos are coming out, but for me the best way to identify it is to check first if the ICO really means business. I mean is the project itself will do good or will be having a potential to compete in the market?. After that now you check it's bounty program coz most of the good bounty programs are coming from ICO's which offers a really good product which really means business for the cryptocurrency industry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: