Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
sunnycoiner23

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

a) ask questions about them in the group

b)do your own research
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

To know a good bounty or even before you decide to join their bounty look out for their community chat group how big their community is secondly the team behind such project since they will reward you with their coin or token and the payment will be based on the success of the project itself for you not to work in vain.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

Follow exactly the same steps as you would if you were investing in the project, because you are effectively investing your time and effort, or at least you hard earned signature space.

There are many threads commenting on basic precautions to follow on ICOs, just search a bit.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

If you are hesitant on joining bounty program then you should the known and reliable bounty manager in this forum because they've managing lot of good ICO's in this forum and earn some respect from the participants, also you might do some researching about the project if it is solving a problem and if the team behind the project is reliable persons.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

We recommend that before participating in a bounty campaign, you do research on the project and also check the trust of bounty managers. After that you can decide to join the bounty program.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

bounty program can be seen good or not if bounty has the composition of the team and the concept is clear and good, I think the concept of bounty will look successful if it can get support from trusted parties. besides the bounty roadmap must be clear to every participant to be bounty when walking can look convincing and can successfully achieve the target acquisition.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

First of all, make some research about the bounty. And specially make some research about the bounty manager. Then after you will know if it is good and you can join.
hansara

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

I think you should look at Project Development team and hear from people who know about coin.
claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:51:15 AM

We can determine a good bounty from a bad bounty by studying its records, first you must know if it has a positive trust second if the company that you are promoting has its product and last but not the least if they are following their road map.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
miro6666

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

Make good research and follow forums where you can find out what other ppl think about program you want to join and then decite to participate or not
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:59:12 AM

For me i consider a good bounty if the manager is on good rank and got many trust , A good white paper and a roadmap , and the most important to me is popularity.I also want bounty that low requirement such as 15 post and 75 character per week...like that..
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

Have some time reading whitepaper and roadmaps of the bounty campaigns youre joining in. Check thier ann thread you can see on that thread the latest announcements , have a look on thier website join thier telegram group. With these you can identify which projects are good and which are not.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

For every bounty program, there was an  ANN thread for you to read and familiarize with the kind of project you are into. Take a good research about, through reading of others responses to the project. With this step, you could assess if these is a good project.

ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

yes some bounties only for few weeks then over. we can recognize a good bounty from communication. you can directly contact bounty manager about the bounty. some are not replying too. if stakes are not updating for 2 weeks its a not a good one.
nope I think a 3 weeks is just something smells wrong. I remember at the ANK token ankorus ICO they don't update the spreadsheet for 3 weeks
At first I thought it was a scam but after visiting it again the next day it updated and I manage to receive my ANK tokens.
I think go read all the whitepaper and I recommend to go follow Bounty managers who is trustworthy . we have a telegram group where Block eye manager was on it and giving us hint on what ICO he managing with thats why we have a sure money haha
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:05:48 AM

do research on the bounty you will follow, read whitepaper and who the team behind the ICO project
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
If the ICO has potential to grow and when you are satisfied to its goal or the product will have any use in real life these are the basic things you should know,or you can consider the bounty allocations for signatures or social media bounties which you are going to join either way any of these will give you decent amount of stakes that can give you thousands of dollars.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

you'll know a boutny is good if you're checking out your profile on the profile you can identify a good bounty from communication. you can directly talk to the bounty manager about the bounty. some are not very responsive. if you have contact with them and they do not respond properly it is not good for you.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:33:27 AM
Merited by lablab03 (2)

if you want to search a good bounty project you must go through the comments to obtain good feedback on it. Then if you are satisfied about their positive feedback then it means its legit., indeed every bounty project here in forum has a ANN THREAD,  maybe a good ways to seek some information.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

There are so many scam bounty campaigns out there but knowing the right one requires a good research about the project invovled. Also the past works of the bounty manager should be properly reviwed becaue there are some managers with few or no successful projects in the past.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

Knowing a good bounty requires personal effort of research and not just listening to what others have to say. A good bounty must be able to set aside a reasonable percentage of  the profit from the ICO and its channel of communicating must be regularly updated. And the rules should be properly set to regulate the level of cheat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: