Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 04:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:43:56 AM
Merited by intoy_victor (1)

To find out if  the bounty or signature campaign is good and legit, do some research see if there is a positive comment and it's also important that you know who the manager is, and if the manager is not familiar you should also know if it has a escrow for their fund and read on their ANN THREAD for more information.
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

1. Offers an interesting project from various sides eg roadmap, whitepapper, dev team, and supply including the website that the project is not playful
2. The project is not a plagiarism project either system, website and others.
3. Have a lot of trust and support from the public, it can be seen from members in social media used. for example telegram, twitter, facebook, and others.
4. Offer reasonable rewards to the amount of supply available.
5. Project team eg Bounty manager, project team support must have good response in the forum so as to provide information about the clarity of the project. Usually projects that are not supported either by bounty manager will be left by the audience.
6. You have a sense of confidence to support the project because you are also part of their team to promote the project.
7. Search references on the website regarding an ico or airdrop project rating. Many websites are already providing analysis and review exp : icodrops.com or icostats.com

VelVenueva

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

For me there are two major things to evaluate before participate in bounty campaign:
1. Evaluate the ICO - is the idea good, is the team good and with proven records
2. Evaluate the bounty manager - does he organise other bounty campaigns, how did they go, did the bounty manager paid the bounties?
Those are the two major things that I evaluate when I deside to participate in bounty campaign.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
1. See from the team of ico. The good team in the ico will represent a good program for their ico.
2. See who give the support on the ico. Like who will be the sponsor or partnership on the ico.
3. If you still confuse you could see from the pre sale token of the ico, if the softcap reached in thr short time it means the market of the ico looking good. And it will going success.
4. See from the manager. A good manager will give you a good payment too. Even the ico not too hype.

Hope you could get abounty that suite you 😁

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
Try to spend time researching the projects that you are interested. Like roadmap,whitepapper ,their supporters etc.
Try to understand the project ,take notes also how many social networks communications they have. How they behave,are they attracting yet before ICO etc. lots of attention from investors for pre-sales.
When you make that comparisons,you will make good choice!
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

A good hint would be that everybody jumps in. It's not always the case, but, if you wish, I can point out a very good Bounty Campaign: The ArcBlock one.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

usually i just join in the bounty program that was manage by realible bounty manager
check the website the whitepaper and team if i think it have some potential i will join on it

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
maverickasf

Activity: 447

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

A good hint would be that everybody jumps in. It's not always the case, but, if you wish, I can point out a very good Bounty Campaign: The ArcBlock one.
whoever that does not say, you can not guess the good company or not. need to try and participate. all who advise any particular company are involved in this

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

I think if the manager who handles the campaign program already has good trust, you can glance and follow his project as one of the bounty participants. But not all of them generate huge revenues. If you want to know the project is good or not. You should do some research before following their campaign

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

First, you need to look at the project itself. You do not have to pick garbage and advertise it for others.
Second, this is a good manager with a good reputation. This will protect you partially from fraud. As with the slightest suspicion, such managers immediately close the company and talk about this scam openly.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

for you to see that a project in a bounty is good for you to read their info project you can ask questions about good looking bounty many bounty jan good to read to you
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

You can try and wait your payment or check info of bounty manager! And how people said about it!
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

pay attention to the following points:
- project idea
- popularity
- reviews in the media
- command
- road map
- team (experience)

thats my opinion
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

The task of choosing a good bounty manager is the most important.
Do not choose the level of bounty manager only JR member and member.
Try to choose the hottest ICO project, and you can watch the people number of telegram groups. Grin

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

I have made it easier and just purchased signals baunty, but mostly look at the rating of the administrator on bitcointalk and on past works of team ICO
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

Most of the successful investors/bounty hunters are looking for the team of the ICO first before participating the ICO because having a great team always lead to a successful project. What follows next are their Whitepaper, roadmap, website and community.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

I think it's worthwhile to read here the conditions that you are offered, because it will directly depend on your income. If you do not read the conditions, then in the future, at the end of the project, there is a possibility that you will become faced with the problems of obtaining your bounty
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Try to review their adds, post and tweets in twitter and facebook by reviewing their posts in the media we could determine the quality of their campaign and products. Most of the bad ICO's are not active in posting and tweeting in which vital to the campaign because it will make the investors and participants well informed of their project better if they have telegram too because we could ask anything about their legitimacy. You may choose who is the campaign manager because most of the famous manager will review will the ICO because their reputation is at stake.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

The selection process is rather difficult.I just watch the idea and the team and read the information and feedback on the future project

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

In my opinion when joining bounties I personally checked the profile of who is handling the bounty program of a certain project, most importantly his rank and trust in the forum. I guess its the best first step for you to be in a good or legit project because I have this feeling it reflects to the bounty manager then next thing the whitepaper,roadmap,team behind etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: