Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
coin0101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

see their social accounts

talk to other members

research on them
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

First never look at the Bounty , Research on the ICO Project. No matter how good stakes You earned from a Bounty if the project is a waste. If the Project seems to be good We can start with the allocated percentage to the Bounty programm and then comes the rules and etc.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

Really depends on the project and they don't last too long (hence the term bounty hunters)

If the project fails then the coin is worthless, the coin has to have a successful ICO, hit exchanges and grow in price. Personally I use Crowdholding to get some free crypto. They are a co-creation platform where you give feedback to tasks from startups and you earn crypto. They have completed a successful ICO and they are going to hit exchanges in Feb, so there is value there.

https://www.crowdholding.com
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

First of all, you need to read the terms of participation in a particular bounty program and research their Ann thread so you get to learn everything about the project. Before joining in the bounty campaign you must clarify their project first and you should join telegram channel for you to communicate with bounty campaign for better knowledge about this bounty.

usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Work on choosing a project is a very difficult process. You should understand that a good project can be chosen only if you understand its essence. And how open to the conversation, the team of developers   Cool

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

Choosing a good ICO to me is just by luck because those ICOS that are been managed by fruadster has the most active teams, there's never in time you will ask questions without immediate response. To my own observation the easiest way to know them is the managers the always used the ICO'S name and their rank is newbie in most cases.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
If you are interested in a signature of company. I can advise you Semux, Copytrack and Debitum Network, the latter is very topical. It promises a reward in the amount of 500 000 $ for all the bounty program.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

It is depend on the bounty that how much they are giving to the job work and you can evaulate the work with selling price of that particular bounty coin. Your facebook and twitter followers numbers also decide that how much coins will you get of job work. Bitcoin talk rank also give a big rewards of bounty.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

You need to study the project firstly before particiapting in its bounty campaign. The project show you if it have high potential and value or not. Simply if the project is worthless its bounty is also worthless.
Study the project by checking its site, its team and whitepapers, its social media accounts, and the feedbacks about it from crypto bloggers.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:05:17 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

As an advice, you should always DYOR (do your own research) but, in order to focus a little bit where to do that research, you may want to look a which signatures are the more senior members of the forum wearing. That will give you an initial hint of what may be good out there.

Then, you can check if there is much difference between the stakes for senior and juniors, particularly if you are a junior, because no matter how good is the bounty, it won´t be good for you if a "Hero" is making x12 times what you make (they will get all the bounty).

Check how much is going to be given in real terms, that is, how much USD does the bounty represent. That can be tricky because many scammy bounties will tell you their tokens are worth a lot when they are not.

An finally, learn from your own mistakes.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

I would go with Whitepaper, marketing activity, and bounty pool. Too easy these days to fake an identity to get caught up with Linkedin profiles.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

It is necessary most to esteem about them in that place where you have seen them, the following step to visit their website - normal ICO have the normal website which is pleasant to you. Other trifles will come to light an entrance baunti-communication with the manager, operating time of a mendzher, activity of the team.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

Once you have experience you can easily distinguish a good project from a bad one. If you do not have an experience try to study the project, idea, road map and the development team as well. You will understand whether this is a good project or not. Try to watch different videos at Youtube from ICO analytics.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

Yes many Bounty program is fraud.
but to be successful on joining bounty program.
i prefer for you to know all the best Bounty Managers on this Forum.
they really do their role as a bounty manager.
next is how they manage to convince some investor using their websites

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

Initially, I check the rank and trust rating of the bounty/campaign manager. If he/she has a rank of Legendary with a reasonable amount of green trust, then that for me is good enough reason to join a campaign. I believe they wouldn’t place their good status in line for a fraud or scam project (unless they’re desperate). A hero member with a green trust is also acceptable. They have worked their way up in their rank. So I believe they wouldn’t sacrifice their status as well. A senior member campaign manager can be considered as long as he/she is backed up with an acceptable number of green trusts (say about +10 above). Full member below, I will not consider.

Also check the project’s road map. If it has at least a 10-year plan, then that project is ideal to join. You can also check the team members’ profile as many would say. But this is not a priority for me since this can actually be faked.

I hope this finds you well. And just a reminder, only make quality posts. Don’t shitpost or spam just for the purpose of getting paid in a campaign. Please be responsible. I also have tried to level up my postings since I joined the forum. And still trying to improve on a daily basis. I believe we have much more to contribute in this forum than just aiming to get high pays. Good luck and post well.

Sureness

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

Initially, I check the rank and trust rating of the bounty/campaign manager. If he/she has a rank of Legendary with a reasonable amount of green trust, then that for me is good enough reason to join a campaign. I believe they wouldn’t place their good status in line for a fraud or scam project (unless they’re desperate). A hero member with a green trust is also acceptable. They have worked their way up in their rank. So I believe they wouldn’t sacrifice their status as well. A senior member campaign manager can be considered as long as he/she is backed up with an acceptable number of green trusts (say about +10 above). Full member below, I will not consider.

Also check the project’s road map. If it has at least a 10-year plan, then that project is ideal to join. You can also check the team members’ profile as many would say. But this is not a priority for me since this can actually be faked.

I hope this finds you well. And just a reminder, only make quality posts. Don’t shitpost or spam just for the purpose of getting paid in a campaign. Please be responsible. I also have tried to level up my postings since I joined the forum. And still trying to improve on a daily basis. I believe we have much more to contribute in this forum than just aiming to get high pays. Good luck and post well.

Well for me you can know if the bounty program is good if  this is not a scam. Its have a better program or job that they can offer to the users.
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

I think one of the best indicators of bounty programs is the people behind the project. Look at the project itself, how much it is promising, as you yourself think - will it be in demand? You can just watch posts on recommended bounty companies!

M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

There are so many ICOs in this program and there are also many ICO scams here. To avoid scams and to choose a proper ICO, let's use our broad mind to find out what is true and scam. First, visit their whitepaper, check out the project and see if their project is in good condition. And identify the ICO teams, developers and investors if it does not want or want of the majority. Then, look for the number of members and who trust in this ICO, if there are many or just a few of the participants here. If there are many participants it is good for us.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

To know the ICO is good look at their team white paper roadmap their project and the investors.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:23:13 AM

It should be composed of a team with a very good background and credibility related or much better renowned to their project or to cryptocurrencies because its a sign that they will commit and their names are on the line therefore not just there to earn money but to establish connection to its prospect investors.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: